test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    (Shadow... Kayla is checking on Matthew and you ignored that.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    (i saw no such thing - since everything posted in the past several days has all been useless filler that doesn't advance the plot OR character development in any way aside from hoan's stuff, i've been rapidly scrolling through it once i realized no one was going to bother acknowledging my posts, even the one i SPECIFICALLY referred to by NAME)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Krystal: *pulls Reina into a hug*
    Ezri: *devious look*
    Kayla: *checks on Matthew*

(I did.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,205 Arc User
    Ethrit: Very well. *he beams down outside the town they were in and makes his way to the nearest imperial center for turning in bounties*

Jessica: Why do I get the feeling you're making trouble for fun? *she laughs and pets Fiona*

Veronica: The kids are sleeping in right now.

Reina: What should we do today?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,275 Arc User
    (and STILL no acknowledgement - thanks for proving my point

i'm out of here; good f*cking riddance)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    RAdm Rose: So, should we take a nap also, or get them up and make sure they get to school, or do you have something else?

Rose smiles as she starts the lesson plan for Ezri, Cleo, Donnie and Pirsi.

Fiona just gives her sweet eyes: No problems Mama.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    (Am I missing something?)
  • nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,147 Arc User
    (Not sure how I should have responded to the OOC stuff, shadow. Maybe I should have said something about the terrans comment but I was focused on the thing at hand. Sorry.)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,892 Arc User
    ((I'm pretty much clueless on what this is about but ok.))

*the imperials accept the head and pay a large sum of credit for the bounty*

Jakara: I'm sorry....
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: *sighs* I know you are, jakara.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    (so for the arrighment we are waiting on GE?)
    Ancient Griffon insult

(GE?(
    (Ranneson, is German Empire on Steam)
    Ancient Griffon insult

(Why not just say Raneson or Seven? I have it set so it displays as Raneson on Steam. Anyways somebody should notify Raneson's choice of lawyer cause they are currently unaware. Waiting on west's jedi to call for a beam up on the Star Wars side)
    (Ok, West is going to teach the O'Connell kids thier curriculum, while Rose teaches the Jade kids thiers.)

Rose does her best thru the Jade's kids first curriculum, but its obvoius she doesn't know the knowledge for it..
    Ancient Griffon insult

(Sorry been watching movies all day with my family)

*Ethrit finds a secluded spot and calls for a beam out once he's done*

*Jessica teaches their own kids the curriculum and does a decent job, as if she's taught before.*

Veronica: A nap does sound nice...
    Briana: *Heads over to the transporter. beaming Ethrit up as soon as the request comes through*
    Ethrit: They took it no problem. Bought my story too.
    Briana: glad to hear... please just refrain from choking me in the future. I dont want to end up hurting you in retaliation.
    Fiona: But Mama, we get to play soon right?

RAdm Rose yawns: Soon, we going to have to be back to being at work, with this new ship, so lets get our rest in.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Ezri: *ends up teaching Rose something*
    Rose: MMMM, good call Ezri. I never thought of that. Thanks.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Jessica: Yep! We just need to finish up with the rest of the lesson.

*Veronica carries Rose to the bedroom dramatically then plops them both down on the bed.*

Veronica: I'm so tired I think I'll just sleep like this.
    RAdm Rose: You know, usually I am the one carring you around. Forgot you got that enhanced strength. (She smiles)

Rose: Well, look at the time. (Its almost noon) looks like is lunch time)
    Ancient Griffon insult

Briana: now that all that is settled... let's just move on from here. Ethrit can keep whatever bounty they paid I guess. Now that this is settled, I have no massive guilt on my conscious since we avoided getting anyone executed and i now no longer have a reason to go back home. On to Korriban we go, Jorin. *looks over at Jakara* and maybe you should lay down... I'll join you, I need to get some rest after all that.

*around noon Nick starts getting redressed, putting his pants and boots on, looking over at Gaia*

Nick: so hey, now that we finished that fun time *grins* I think we should get something to eat. You up for that? *tightens his belt* I'm pretty sure its about lunchtime or so.
    Ezri: YAY! Lunch! My favorite subject!
    Gaia: Sure.
    jakara: *silently limps back to the room.*

jorin: it shouldnt take long to get there.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Nick: *Pulls a grey T-Shirt on* You might wanna get dressed then, or do you want me to serve you lunch in bed? *Smirks*

Briana: Still gonna nap. so maybe set up a camp for a bit. *Walks to jakara, helping her walk back to the Captain's quarters* let me help you.. I know you won't let me carry you, so I'll just let you support yourself on me instead.
    jakara: i have a crutch tho... i wasnt one legging it.

jorin: *walks over to the pilot seat.*
    Fiona: When do we get to lunch, Mama?

Leo: Shush, Mama having fun.

Rose: So, sandwiches and soup?
    Ancient Griffon insult