test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    Ethrit: Korriban... *He sighs as he feels the dark side presence of the planet itself*

*Jamie has left out any veggies in the sauce and only ate the meatballs and noodles leaving his hands and face messy*

*Alexis is cleaner than the other two but her bib isn't*

Jessica: Well looks like they had fun.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *hugs Reina* Just give me some time. Its probably going to be a bit before I can go back to being an Admiral anyways.
    Ezri: *gives Rose a hug*
    Gaia: Maybe we'll see someone on K-13.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Nick: maybe we will. *walks with Gaia to the Tepes' transporter room, Beaming the two over to K13*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited April 2019
    Rose: Ah, I have been attacked by a huggle monster. (Rose gies Ezri a hug) Now, you three, what are we going to do with you? (Rose is smiling)

Fiona and Leo hugs Ezri while hugging Rose.

Fiona: We huggle Monsters too.
    Post edited by icerose20 on
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    *Eight is in the K-13 messhall eating with Henha and talking with her about temporal incidents from her universe. Eight is wearing a tank top and cargo pants instead of her uniform, a larger scorched set of lines visible on her back, like her neck a Giant Number eight has been branded into her skin.*

*Zach and Anya hug Rose too along with Cleo and Donnie. Alexis and Jamie even look like they want to hug her too*

Jessica: Everyone wants in. *she laughs happily*
  • Options
    Nick: *Enters K13's mess hall with Gaia, stopping in his tracks as he spots Eight, his free hand instinctively going to his Revolver's grip* The hell? Gaia do you see this too?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Gaia: *goes to get something to eat*

Ami: *arrives in the mess hall, looking a little tired from a patrol*
    Ezri: *smiles* I think Mom needs a hug too.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Nick: *Follows Gaia, keeping an eye on eight and a hand near his revolver* I'm not just seeing things, right?
  • Options
    Rose: I know she does. (Rose uses her magic to bring Alexis, Jamie and Nyssa into the hug) Come on, Jess. You missing out.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Henha: Hey Ami. *she waves at Ami as she nibbles on a sushi burrito(its basically just a sushi roll with extra stuff inside and the size of a burrito)* Wanna join us?

Eight: She's temporally displaced right? *Eight doesn't notice the hostility and is just eating a vulcan fusion eggroll along with some chinese food*

*Jessica smiles and joins in on the hug*
  • Options
    Nick: I feel like i should.... investigate this.... *Looks at Gaia* I'll join you in a few, Gaia. just get whatever ya need. if you need help just call for me. *Looks over at Eight and starts to walk over*
  • Options
    Rose: However, this will not get any of you out of school. Ok, clean up and back to class. Also, we might have a field trip later, if you are all good.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Eight finishes the eggroll not noticing Nick as she is looking at Ami*

Cleo: Field trip?
  • Options
    Ami: *walks over* I'm guessing this is another example of how weird this task force gets?

Gaia: *shrugs and gets food*
    Ezri: *helps clean up*
  • Options
    Nick: the only question I have is why we have a terran here.
  • Options
    Rose: Yep.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,902 Arc User
    jorin: hopefully i'll find what i came here for... *brings the ship into closer entering orbit and heading for a landing sight.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Cleo: To where? *She sounds curious as they clean up*

Eight: *looks over at Nick* Because I came here to request Aid like I mentioned over the comms Mr. I'm going to fake a comms outtage and lie for no reason. *Her skin is still the same alabaster white as always, its likely she just can't turn off her transformation all the way like Jessica can, so she easily stands out*

Henha: Yeah... I was just talking with her about what it was like over there when Leeta was helping the temporal Liberation front.

Ethrit: What are you here for?
  • Options
    Ami: Ugh... don't get me started on the TLF stuff... that was a headache.
  • Options
    Nick: Why do you need aid? Scared because you might not survive long enough to oppress the masses, Ms. "I look like I complain about being experimented on but make inhuman abominations." Also. We had a reason, someone under your faction kidnapped people we care about earlier in the same day. So I say that's a good reason.
  • Options
    Eight: The Tyrants are made from volunteers, and no not the we'll hurt you if you don't volunteer kind, and I don't oppress anyone. And that someone did it without telling me about what they were doing because they knew I wouldn't let them go through with it.

Henha: According to her it was really bad for them since a lot of their leadership left to help Noye's forces. She was given that Universe class out the window in an attempt to get her to join too but she refused and stole the ship with the help of some other terrans and that's how they split off from the rest of the empire.
  • Options
    Nick: you are still responsible for your people. And I hardly believe a word you just said. Why do you need aid. You seem to be avoiding the question.
  • Options
    Eight: Your counterpart has somehow developed a method of transporting massive fleets at once instantaneous. I figure he somehow found an iconian sphere we didn't destroy and the iconians didn't self destruct when we defeated them. I don't know all the details but he has an immense tactical advantage and although I know your federation can't offer much aid, having the potential option of just coming over here for safety would be very nice.
  • Options
    Nick: how did he transport that fleet. Describe it for me. Tell me what you saw and provide scans if possible.
  • Options
    Ami: *listens in, being aware of her own ship's rather unique drive*
  • Options
    (May have to put things on hold. Celebrating my fire chief's retirement. Dont wanna get into this extremely inebriated)
  • Options
    (Good news. I believe myself sober enough to continue on tonight.)
  • Options
    Eight: I don't have the scans on me, I came over here with a com badge and in casual clothing. But it was *insert color here because I forgot*.

Henha: Wanna join us Ami or just stand there all day?
  • Options
    Nick: It was... purple?.... Honestly, I have an idea of what it may be given what I have seen. you're not dealing with Iconians. you're dealing with a natural phenomenon some would attribute to the supernatural. I don't think we can or should give you aid as this would be a prime directive violation.
  • Options
    Eight: What about when you gave the romulan republic aid? Or the Kobali aid? *She raises an eyebrow* Your federation tosses your prime directive violation aside whenever it pleases and has done so for hundreds of years I highly doubt it would really impede my petition for Aid.

(Also iconian gateways are purple they're just a weird shade of like blackish purple)