test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *winces*

he threatened to bring out a picture of me drinking out of a toilet! who's the child here?
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *Holds his ground.*

Threatening blackmail with a picture is very childish. Now, I admit immaturity, but look who started it.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,431 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Jade: Now... you two are going to play nice before I decide to go homicidal and blame horemones. You two want to go at it? Then you are not getting any booze or fun until you agree to stop acting like children.

Understood?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    and i intend to finish it!

*changes picture back to its original form*

my enchantments are stronger than yours! *sticks tongue out*

and it was for posterity anyway - blackmail never even crossed my mind
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    "well, I would put some better sensing equipment around it and record the reading. Don;t know how much this area gets used but i would use remote sensors to monitor it, and tie that information into a database that can be searched on demand. Just have one of you techs monitor it with that and the record we can get an idea what is happening. Isn't that part of scientific theory. Observe."
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited September 2014
    *Rolls eyes.*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,431 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    No Shadow... you're not going to finish it. Because I am. Drop it. Now!
    Amelei: You'd make a good science officer. I'll get things set up.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    and what are you going to do if i don't? spank me?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Evil grin*
    I could always hand you off to Dr. Reynolds for a physical.
    edited September 2014
    i'm not a chicken wuss like worffan...physicals are no big deal to me

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    "archeologist, remember." Rose smiles.

"Any idea where the Captain might be at?"
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Fine... be that way. I'll just notify all Federation outposts and stuff like that to deny you services, and inform Amsterdam to block your entry. In two universes.
    Amelei: Could always ask the computer.
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Fine... be that way. I'll just notify all Federation outposts and stuff like that to deny you services, and inform Amsterdam to block your entry. In two universes.
    Amelei: Could always ask the computer.

Three if I can pull strings in the Regime. Or AHE. Depends who she's talkin' bout.
    edited September 2014
    You're not off the hook either Kuntel. You're just as guilty. And I know one thing I can withhold from you if you continue.
    *Knowing smirk*
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    You're not off the hook either Kuntel. You're just as guilty. And I know one thing I can withhold from you if you continue.
    *Knowing smirk*

*Shakes fist at ceiling.*

Gah! I fell for the trap!
    edited September 2014
    Yes... you did.
    edited September 2014
    *Rubs his chin.*

It's a very nice trap though....

*Smiles.*
    edited September 2014
    Yes it is... and if you continue to act like a child... you're not gonna be seeing much more than this.
    edited September 2014
    you don't have the authority to do that, and they wouldn't deny me anyway...at least, the replacement wouldn't after i incinerated the first one to do so

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    I'll find a way.
    edited September 2014

*Starts on his cold kabsa.*
    edited September 2014
    yeah...i'm calling your bluff; you have no hold over me and we both know it

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    "So Big Brother is watching."

"computer, where is the Captain at?"
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Captain Krystal Jade is in the Crew Lounge
    Amelei: Actually... the computer just keeps track of commbadges.
    Shadow... you almost destroyed my ship after what happened with Diablo...
    edited September 2014
    then you should know what i'm capable of when angered...

now if you don't mind, i have a plate of cold stroganoff to eat

*looks down at phone and grins*

and a silly picture to giggle at

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    "So I am pretty much inviible on this ship? Intresting. Anyways, I hope we met again." as Rose walk out and heads to the crew lounge.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Shadow... need I remind you of what had to be done to get your attention, let alone who was willing to go into a storm for a friend?
    edited September 2014
    *throws his paws up in the air*

ARGH, god damnit, i can't take this!

*taps a button on the phone and tosses it on the table*

there, i deleted the picture! you happy now?!

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    I would have been content if you guys just agreed to play nice.
    edited September 2014
    *crosses arms petulantly and glares*

only if he agrees to delete the picture he took of me

#LegalizeAwoo