test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,185 Arc User
    Briana: I.. Liked meeting you too... so Uh.... Hopefully I see you again sometime while I'm here...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    Reed: ... Me too. So... See you later?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: Yeah, see you later.... *Heads out of the mess hall and heads back to Deck N, passing through the hall*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Oh, come on, Tucker is the one who gets the girl. This is a fanfic, and you all know it)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    (Excuse me, but I think Trip is with T'Pol...)
    Prime Raneson: *Is in the hallway leaning against the wall, having seen Briana approaching and smirks*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: *Looks at Raneson and walks up to her* Why did you do that to me?
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: *Smirks even more* Briana... How did it go?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: I didn't ask for your help, you know. You could have just left it alone.
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: Maybe, but... how did it go, Briana?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: *Crosses her arms and looks down at the floor, grumbling something*
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Prime Raneson: *Frowns, worried* Briana... don't get mad. I... just wanted to help.....
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: Help how? By giving me a totally unviable option in the form of a man that had died at least 200 years ago? Temporal stuff only makes this more complicated for me.... *Buries her face in her hands, taking a deep breath*
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: I.... I... I'm sorry, Briana... ... If.... If I've made you upset, I won't do this again unless you ask me to.... I'm sorry...
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    jorin: *rounding a hallway with his helmet on overhearing briana.* well she does have a bad habit of TRIBBLE with peoples business.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: *Sighs* Its fine... its fine.... IF you do this again.... just try to make sure its someone from the century we live in.... Just please don't pull a Daniels on anyone for me...
  • Options
    (Q could do it)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Prime Raneson: Fine by me, Briana.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    icerose20 wrote: »
    (Q could do it)

pp,550x550.u1.jpg

Briana: Thanks.... *Casually waves to Jorin as she looks back up to Raneson* So how are you and Onyx doing?
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (yeah, did he tap dat lass yet?)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (Cue Bad Touch by the Bloodhound Gang)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,174 Community Moderator
    (*gets bucket of ice water* Lets cool it off guys...)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Prime Raneson: Me and Oynx are doing great...
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    Jorin: *does a single wave as he walks past to the mess hall.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: So have you been just standing in the hall the whole time while i was out there?
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: Not the entire time, but yes I was standing here.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: What else have you been up to then?
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: Eh. Talking to Oynx... and thinking about things....
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: Anything interesting?
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: ... The future, I guess... *Is barely visibly smiling*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: Oh?.... Go on...