test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (eh, technically...YOU didn't - the chemical reaction that makes up the emotion of attraction did)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (Hey, in soem universe Ranneson fell in love with a Hutt, so it coudl be more intresting?)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,185 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Briana: Hey, Good for you. It can take some people their entire lives to find someone they're comfortable making that choice for..... anyways.... Where do you think everyone else is?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    jorin: i have no idea but they are taking their sweet time it seems.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Briana: Really seems like it, doesn't it?.....
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    jorin: *finishes his chili.* yeah...i dont know how long i was out for but it seems like it was awhile. *shrugs*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    (*sprays west with silly string*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    (I don't think that's gonna work. Wish it did though....)

Briana: You couldn't have been out that long. we only beamed over not that long ago....
  • Options
    Jorin: we're heading back tomorrow tho right?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,177 Community Moderator
    Amara: *goes looking for Ellvat*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (*chewtoys corner of thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Nyssa: Is it wierd to see yourself as a toddler?

(Edit: Yeah, Rose is with Jamie, not Nyssa)

Rose: So what happens when you cut out the Warp drive when you are in Warp?
    Post edited by icerose20 on
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (*continues chewtoying thread corner*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Briana: We should be headed back tomorrow.... if we had everyone here now we could leave now too....
  • Options
    (*finishes one corner and moves to chew on another*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    (*Shadow is suddenly splashed with gallons of water*)

Prime Raneson: Hopefully the others will board soon, if they haven't already....
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    (another day with absolutely nothing happening...you know, one would think that if real life is kicking you in the TRIBBLE so hard you can't spare even 5 minutes a day for posting, you should probably bow out until you can stabilize your time management back to consistent daily levels)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,177 Community Moderator
    (Word is it ISN'T west's fault. Apparently the job keeps giving west extra shifts. So west doesn't even KNOW.)
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (As much as I hate to admit it, I'm of the same mind as Shadow on this topic. Its also why Briana escaped being held by the predacons, on her own. and its not like this has been happening for a short while. its been a few months like this....)
  • Options
    (and...this changes things HOW? he has gotten repeated mandatory overtime several days in a row now, so you'd think the decent thing to do would be to bow out until things settle instead of holding everyone else virtually hostage)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I mean.... We've been trying to do the simple task of beaming from one ship to the other for nearly a month. All that's been done is killing time waiting.)
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    ((i have to agree, i feel like its taken for ever cause west cant post, hes basically holding back the entire group. it feels like this is the golden arc from berserk where it took guts NINE TRIBBLE YEARS!! to step off of a damned boat.))
  • Options
    (i mean...it isn't like the thread's not going to be here whenever west finally finds time to post more regularly again - the game isn't dying any time soon, and neither are these forums...and honestly, even if they announced the game was shutting down tomorrow, we could always move to something else like steam or pidgin or discord or something)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *alex grumbles softly to himself as he slinks into the transporter room, glancing up when he realizes he isn't the only one there* what are you all still doing here? you were supposed to have beamed over long ago - i mean, i know you're a slow packer *here he locks bloodshot eyes on krystal* but jesus christ​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nyssa: Geez, Alex. If i didnt know, that look would have scared me.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    hey, you try being woken up in the middle of the night by a freaky dream and see how YOU look​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Nyssa shrugs: Drink ryncol again? Uncle Shadow stated that gives bad dreams to him.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    no, it was that same damn dream i had before we came on this clusterfuck (the same one krystal should remember vividly since she was there when he explained it *sharp elbow to the ribs*) except now i know who the laughter belongs to...and now i'm even more freaked out than i was last week​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *points at the bag in Nyssa's hands, giving Alex a deadpan look* You still have two guys in your brig from that platform.
  • Options
    i'll deal with them in the morning...after i check the library to make sure they weren't involved in any important historical events​​

#LegalizeAwoo