test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Romani: Just gotta wait until we get the all clear then we can beam over. Don't want to beam in ontop of someone.
    Krystal: *goes back to her quarters and gets her stuff*
    Kayla: *grabs Shadow's arm* Lets go.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    *eeps as he's dragged off, his yells fading as he's dragged out the door* not the fur, not the fur!​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    Trip: *Starts chuckling*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (*cough*whipped*cough*...in more ways than one, i bet)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,184 Arc User
    Kazuma: *Nods*

Briana: Guess you don't wanna ask anything about me... sorry....
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Reed: Hm... I have one; How'd you get the rank of Commander?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Romani: *taps combadge* Enterprise... two ready for transport.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Trip [COMM]: Energizing. *Transports Romani and Kazuma aboard*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Romani: Wow... NX class transporter.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Trip: Welcome aboard Enterprise, miss, and sir. *Looking at Romani and Kazuma*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Romani: Thanks Commander.
  • Options
    (At DnD for a few hours. please just wait for me a bit)
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Jamie: Well I think you might've done that on purpose. Made our engines stall. *its clear from the tone of his voice that although he suspects that because of how calm Rose was acting he still was afraid of the drop*

Jessica: Maybe we should've helped her
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    jorin: alright then. *gets up and leaves medbay*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Jamie, this is the third time I have been in this bird. And your brother programmed this machine so I would not put me back in time of the Dinosaurs or worse. So, how do I goto Warp? Cant do it from a coasting fighter? How does shuttles and starships do it?

Nyssa: We'll be right back. (Leaves the bags to the side, grabs Jess's arm and pulls her away to Krystal's room.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    (My character got knocked out by our idiot wizzard reading off and accidently casting random spells. so I have a bit to post on my phone while I am waiting to be revived)

Kazuma: *Bows to Tucker*

Briana: Well my ship was filled with mostly Ensigns and Lieutenants when my captain took command. The ship's comission was going to be given to another Captain before my captain was given it instead. so everyone above lieutenant left to be part of that original captain's crew. I was the only one of the Senior Staff to stay.

So i got promoted from Lieutenant, right to Commander after a battle where my captain was on another ship attending some meeting or another. I had taken command of the ship while he was gone and fought off a suprise attack. after that my captain asked that i be promoted and made his first officer. and thats how that happened. Unrelated note, my sister is a Lieutenant Commander, and i guess technically second officer....
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Trip: You're welcome. So I assume you two are going to pick different quarters then? If so, I recommend some of the quarters on Deck N. And once you've chosen your respective quarters, you'll have to inform Mr. Reed or another tactical officer of the quarters you've picked. It's for security reasons...
    ---
    Reed: Huh. That must've been an interesting and surprising experience for you, being suddenly jumped up two ranks...
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Romani: No problem Commander. *motions for Kaz to follow her*
  • Options
    Nyssa leads her Mom to Krystal's quarters, and hits the door chime: Auntie, it me Nyssa, needs some help?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited October 2018
    Briana: yeah, i guess so... and like I said before, there is someone that would promote me again, and to captain if she could... she herself was demoted to captain though so i don't see it happening

Kazuma: *Follows Romani* So what just happened?
    Post edited by nickkyana#2794 on
  • Options
    Krystal: *opens the door, revealing she's already packed* Hi.
    Romani: Short version... you poofed from one place to another without physically traversing the distance.
  • Options
    Nyssa: Ah, well, ah, thats good. (Putting her hand behind her neck) Was wondering if you had packed, since I knwo you liek to help veryone else pack before you do.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: I do?
  • Options
    Kazuma: Weeeeird.... *Continues to slowly and quietly walk behind Romani. passing by an open door to a lab of sorts*

NX Nick: *Runs into Kazuma as he walks out of said door, eyes widening in recognition, quickly pulling him into the room and shutting the door behind them*
  • Options
    Romani: Huh? *turns in confusion*
  • Options
    Nyssa shakes her head yes: Seen it enough times. Half the time Reina has it packed by the time you finally decide to do it.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: I see...
  • Options
    *As Romani turns around, there is no Kazuma, but she did hear the door close*

NX Nick: Kazuma, what the hell are you doing here? And why are you in that old uniform? it belongs in a museum for god's sake. I haven't worn mine since the 1970's, maybe once during the 80's!... and Shouldn't you be in tokyo managing that club of yours by the way?

Kazuma: Hold on a sec...

NX Nick: You really shouldn't be here you know.

Kazuma: Yes! I know that! It's only been a day or so for me since the attack on mother base!

NX Nick: What?.... what the hell do you mean?
  • Options
    *Door opens, revealing Romani*
  • Options
    Nyssa grabs Krystal's bag, and smiles: yep, you always pack lite, unlike your daughters.
    Ancient Griffon insult