test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,209 Arc User
    Briana: Okaaaaaay then..... You are very.......... extremely lucky that Matt wasn't here to hear that come out of your mouth....
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: *Sighs again* Yeah...
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Briana: Why tell me that though? What's stopping me from telling him? *Teasingly Smirks slightly*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
    Prime Raneson: If you tell him, I will tell Krystal and Matt about you-know-who...
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Nyssa: Well, lets go.

Rose: Ok, (She pushes the LAM to Full speed, and then hits Warp. Then the LAM then goes into another course.) OK, looks like the computer has taken over. I hope Leo set this up.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Briana: What, about Reed? You mean how you set me up on a date without asking me with a man who is not even from our time period. it could be seen as a cruel prank on your end. knowing it couldn't truely work given so many circumstances. *Dramatically brings her wrist to her forehead, feigning fainting*
    Prime Raneson: *Crosses her arms, raising an eyebrow, clearly not fooled by Briana's acting* Really? Feigning a faint? Really...?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    Briana: Its called being sarcastically theatrical.... but you didn't adress my retort, you're focusing more on me. *Smirks slyly*
    Prime Raneson: I-oh. Dammit. You win. Just don't tell anyone about what I said. Please...
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (BWAHAHAHA! she did have a fur fetish)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Briana: Relax. I'm not going to tell anyone. I was teasing you. if Matt hears on his own though, that is not my fault. he could be listening in now for all we know. he could even be standing around the corner.
  • hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,964 Arc User
    jorin: *walks back into the hallway with a drink* so, are you two up too?
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    edited October 2018
    Briana: Just talking about some stuff... you didn't see Matt around here on your way out or back, did you?... who am i kidding. if he is around he probally doesn't want to be seen yet or at all. i doubt he would be caught sneaking about.
    jorin: i didnt see anyone.
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
    Briana: *Shrugs* So what do you have there?
    (*sprays seven*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited October 2018
    (What?)
    Prime Raneson: Hello Jorin. *She nods in greeting to Jorin*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    jorin: *gives raneson a small flicking wave.* i think its called chili some sort of thick stew, its not bad. so what are you doing standing around in the hallway? *he lifts up his helmet and eats his chili like it was a drink.*
    Prime Raneson: I was talking to Briana about some stuff... And why are you using your helmet like it was a bowl?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    jorin: *clearly has his helmet on he takes it off looking at the large mug of chili in his hand then gives her a look as if she is daft.* yes i clearly like using my helmet as a bowl.....
    Briana: But yeah... moving on... just talking about some stuff
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    Jamie: What's the course set to?

*Jessica nods*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    edited October 2018
    Prime Raneson: How the fra- Nevermind. My mind must've been playing tricks on me... *Sigh*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
    (more like you didn't pay attention to what he wrote...he wasn't eating out of his helmet, he was lifting his helmet TO eat)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

jorin: oh, what sort of stuff?
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Yeah, the Sun. I cant get it to change course.

Nyssa smiles and heads out: So, when we going to see Lexington and the Midsummer's Night Dream?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    (*sprays thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Briana: She was talking about her boyfriend and what she loves about him....
    (hence why she was so paranoid about matt showing up...but since he's currently 'occupied' with kayla...he won't)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Nah, she was trying to make raneson parinoid about it as a tiny way to get back at her)