What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    edited October 2018
    Prime Raneson: If I had to, I would have joined the Imperium's military to be with Oynx. I guess I just like being in Starfleet...
    Oynx: And I don't blame you for that, Sharon...
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,184 Arc User
    Briana: *shrugged to herself* At least you got that cleared up now instead of later down the line. anyways.... got anything else to talk about?

Kazuma: *Eventually ends his rant in japanese*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (*warwolf squadron strafes thread*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    jorin: *uneasily walks in the halls trying to make it too his room, he stumbles catching himself on a wall* shut up! *he yells out holding his head.* just shut up! *he tries moving forward but his legs give out and he collapses to the ground unconscious*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    (*warwolves continue strafing thread*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Briana: *Continued to enjoy her meal, waiting for Raneson and Onyx to say something*

Kazuma: *Takes a deep breath and sits back down*

NX Nick: *Walking through the NX Enterprise's halls, coming across an unconscious jorin* What in the god damn?.... *he kneels down to check on jorin* You alright buddy?....
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    jorin: *unconscious*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: Hm. Hey, Briana?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: Yea?

NX Nick: Aw S**t buddy..... lets get you to phlox.... *Carefully picks him up and starts to carry him to sickbay*
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: Have you ever visited the USS Victory-D Memorial?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: Uhh.... no, why?...
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Prime Raneson: Huh. Well, the Memorial is where the USS Victory-D's saucer section crashed. It's in the Rhineland, actually. The Victory-D's stardrive section was destroyed during a battle over Earth. The saucer had to detach and only just got clear when the stardrive section blew up...
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: I've only ever been to Germany twice... Like i said, i haven't seen it... why do you bring it up?
  • Options
    (...you ripped that straight from generations)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Prime Raneson: I was wondering if you would like to visit it, if you wanted to.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: If we end up going back to sol, sure. I do wanna see some other things too... like the museums and monuments in D.C.... maybe go to New York and see a show on broadway...
  • Options
    (*drops eviscerator tank on thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    jorin: *passed out with bags under his eyes suggesting sleep deprivation*
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Prime Raneson: Could even see an airshow in Los Angeles.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: That sounds nice. Glad I got my mind off.... *groans getting flustered but who could really tell* god damn it I had to bring it up.. *rests her head on the table, covering her head with her arms*

NX Nick: *Places Jorin on a bed in sickbay* Dr. Phlox? Are you here?
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    *Dr. Phlox shows up*
    Phlox: *Looks at NX Nick carrying Jorin and frowns* Oh dear, what happened to him?
    ---
    Prime Raneson: Briana, you okay? *Looks at Briana, concerned*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: I dunno.... *sighs, hiding her face*

NX Nick: Found this armored lad Here passed out in a corridor. Think he may be suffering from sleep deprivation but you're the doctor here.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    Phlox: Hm. *Goes to check Jorin for any sleep deprivation as well as any signs of anything else that may have caused or at least was a factor in causing Jorin to pass out*
    ---
    Prime Raneson: Uhm... Briana, do you want to keep talking...?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: Yes please....

NX Nick: Do you want me to leave you to your work, Dr. Phlox?
  • Options
    (*sprays rattler with silly string*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Phlox: *Finishes his check* He is suffering from sleep deprivation and physical exhaustion. Some rest and this fellow will soon be right as rain. *Looks at NX Nick* You may leave if you wish.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    NX Nick: Thank you, Doctor. *Leaves sickbay*

Briana: just talk about something... anything...
  • Options
    (*continues spraying rattler with silly string*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*carpet-bombs thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *looks back out into space, wondering what to do now*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)