Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: They are coming up, Alex.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Ami: Actually... I'm already here.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    (Woops thought I posted. Also Jessica would've been there already since she was with Rose)

*Ellvat arrives alongside Amara and exudes a stong aura of darkness and corruption*

Ellvat: Sorry we're late.

Jessica: Welcome to the party.

*Oculus and Henha arrive shortly after*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    i guess that's everyone, so...as you know, we've been here barely a month and from the start, this entire trip has been one disaster after another - we've all been flailing around aimlessly with absolutely no idea what we're doing, on top of getting caught in a war between two factions of sapient transforming robots

luckily, a way out of this mess has presented itself - somehow, the NX-01 enterprise has shown up here for some reason, and unlike us, their ship is actually working...so anyone who wants out and back to 2418, speak up now and i'll arrange your transfer to enterprise for the return trip​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (you all picked a lousy time for a potty break!)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    jorin; *glances at ellvat with a suspicious expression then looks over at alex* im not much use here so i may as well go back to the future....or....what ever.....*scratches his head* i hate time travel already. *he mutters*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Rose: How long will it take to make the Conundrum flyable again?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    how long until the heat death of the universe?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Rose: Rather not have them even sniff the LAM, as since they are from our past, they might go back contaiminated with knowledge of the future, and use it.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    it's a mech...such things have existed since the mid-20th century - it isn't going to affect the development for the federation to see something that mass media has seen for decades​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*pokes rattler with stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Rose: Mass MEdia is different then see it work.

Nyssa: So is the NX going to the future, or what?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited September 2018
    they're heading to 2418 to drop off whoever's leaving, then heading back tot heir proper time, presumably

if they can...depending on how they initially got here, i may need to open a portal for them, then once they arrive, daniels or some other agent can take it from there​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*continues jabbing rattler*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,184 Arc User
    Briana: *Looks over to her mom, waiting to hear her answer on the matter before speaking for herself*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Krystal: As much as I would rather avoid having to deal with a ship from the past to get home... guess we don't have much of a choice. You gonna be alright Alex?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    i still have a job to finish, and i intend to see it through *he sucks in a breath and mentally steels himself for the inevitable screaming to come* you however...do yourself and the rest of us a favor and get some professional help when you get back to 2418 - your confidence issues are starting to become crippling​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited September 2018
    Briana: *Covers her eyes with her hands for a moment, looking up to alex, then over to her mother. she groans and mutters * oh, is that what everyone is gonna do today..... we're gonna fight?
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Prime Raneson: *Facepalms* Really, Alex?
    Oynx: Uh oh... *He mutters*
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Krystal: *ears pull back in annoyance* You of all people should know what I've been through the last few years... *deadpan tone* Iconians, Reapers, Noye, being Joined, Tzenkethi... And that's just the recent stuff.
  • Options
    Rose: My LAM got here withotu a ship, It can get back home without one again.

Nyssa: Guess we get to brush up on Ancient Earth History.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    and you aren't dealing with any of it and it's starting to pile up to life-threatening levels, to say nothing of what the stress is doing to your personality...this latest screaming fit you had back on the ground is just the latest in a long line of them over the past several years, to say nothing of all the freeze-ups in critical situations

you need some time away from constant life-or-death situations and big command decisions, and i'm making sure you get it - i'm sending a message back with archer informing quinn of everything that happened here and strongly recommending that he send you on a furlough until you've gotten your head straightened out - and you ALL know i'm right *he slowly casts his amber gaze across everyone in the room* most of you have witnessed several of the aforementioned incidents​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*sprays thread with cheese-whiz*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Jessica; Alex... makes a very fair point.
  • Options
    Nyssa: Mom!
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Briana: *Sighs and looks around before closing her eyes.*
  • Options
    Krystal: *crosses her arms, muttering about a certain diplomatic incident in Andromeda*
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: *Looks at Krystal* What was that? I barely heard it from here. Something about Andromeda?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Nyssa: The Salarians think Alex and his people are danger to the universe and they will not associate with the Lycans. There was a virus that affects Lycans in Androemda that went thru thier immune system. Alex and Shadow said it was a biological weapon, and they blamed the Salarains for doing it.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: Sorry Nyssa but I mean he's right about some of that. Krys is an admiral. We can't afford to freeze in the middle of a battle when we command so many. Millions depend on the orders we give hundreds of thousands may die at our command. To just freeze up so often is dangerous. I know she is mostly better now though so I'm not sure she needs to take a break but if she freezes again I don't think she should be in command.