test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,184 Arc User
    Briana: Well obviously them too..... *Sighs and continues to ponder, her eyes going wide not long after, muttering to herself* S*****t
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,273 Arc User
    edited September 2018
    Prime Raneson: *Looks at Briana concerned* What is it Briana?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: Something just occurred to me...
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: And that is?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: What I'm gonna do if and when we actually do go back...
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: What do you mean?
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: Look at me. *Gestures to herself*
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Romani: *walks in* Yea... you're cute and fuzzy. So what?
    Krystal: *smiles* A little.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Prime Raneson: Oh, yeah. That. Uhm.... *Notices Romani* Hi, Romani.
    yakiw2uzh0ao.png
  • Options
    Briana: I can't go back to the Tepes like this... I thought we where gonna be here longer. I thought i would have more time to get this under control... I don't think I'm gonna go back to normal like my mom probably will when she gets back...
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Romani: You're handling it a lot better than a few other incidents I won't elaborate on at least. Besides... we honestly don't know what to expect when we get back.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,933 Arc User
    jorin: *looks up from his padd noticing more people in the galley.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Nyssa: So lets go see what Alex wants.

Rose: Probably wants to yell at someone.

Nyssa: Maybe (She grabs and Arm from Jessica and and Arm from Krystal)

Rose smirks at this, but looks back at the Fighter: Still have to bring that back to when Leo sent it.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Briana: *Sighs* Well Of course I'm gonna take this a lot better than that eye implant shocking me in the brain while i was on that ship with aunt gali.... This is a lot different...
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Jessica: I'm sure it won't hurt if it stays a while. *She smiles*

(Was at a birthday part)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Rose: Well, lets see what Alex wants to do now.

She walks to the turbolift, and waits for the group
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (No problem west.)

Krystal: *follows*
    Romani: *shrugs before walking over to Jorin*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Jamie: Probably something important I guess. *he shrugs and they follow Rose into the lift*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    jorin: *looks up from what ever he was reading as she walks over* you know i cant say this wasn't at least a learning experience given that this idea of time travel has not been practiced much if at all where i come from, its a concept that i would rather avoid from now on though with not only its head aching complications and confusion but the experiences here...
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    Romani: Starfleet actually has regulations regarding time travel. In general it is avoided if at all possible. If necessary... then do NOTHING to change the established timeline. If disrupted, do everything necessary to restore the timeline.
    Temporal Prime Directive.

And frankly... Temporal Mechanics is a headache for anyone.
  • Options
    Rose leads the group to the galley, and to where Alex is.

Rose: So, Alex, what is this meeting all about?

Nyssa: I didn't do it, this time.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    jorin: im grateful my galaxy hasn't tampered with any form of time that i know of at least. does this starfleet really have that much of problem with keeping it in check they need countermeasures in place?
  • Options
    Romani: Its more of a precaution. But we also have several recorded methods of time travel. James T. Kirk actually did a slingshot maneuver around a star at warp, and there's the Guardian of Forever in the Gateway System.
  • Options
    jorin: so you can simply use a star's gravitational pull to quite literally shoot yourself thru time?.....
  • Options
    Briana: *Just sits there in her mini panic, waiting for alex to start his talk soon*

(may end up passing out for the rest of the night. maybe a few hours. idk)
  • Options
    Romani: If you go fast enough, and make the right calculations. But its REAL tricky. One wrong calculation and it could ge messy.
    Ami: *arrives*
  • Options
    jorin: incineration is more of a clean way to die in my opinion. but still....ive found a new hatred of time its self....
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    a black hole works better since it has a stronger gravitational field, but it's even harder to keep from making a mistake there - stargate command actually used a black hole slingshot during our war with the ori when a wraith hiveship interfered with odyssey's mission in the pegasus galaxy to attempt to shut down the supergate the ori were using to send reinforcements to the milky way *alex speaks up, then looks around* is everyone here? i don't want to have to repeat myself​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Romani: I don't see the Guardians yet.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    i don't see jessica, ami, oculus or henha either​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.