test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    well, unless you wanna have a betazoid wedding...you're gonna need a dress

not that i'd mind if you did - i like showing off my body...only problem is, if you get attacked, i'd have to rely purely on magic and claw for defense
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Not if you don't want to. I mean, I prefer a slim dress on you. Accents your figure.

*Smiles and rubs her arm as they start walking into the palace.*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,461 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    *Shadow gets gibbslaped for the Betazoid Wedding comment*

*takes a deep breath*
    Here goes nothing...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    *Shadow gets gibbslaped for the Betazoid Wedding comment*

*takes a deep breath*
    Here goes nothing...

*They walk into the throne room and see the Kaiser on his throne, reading papers. Maria is in her own throne, reading a rather large book.*
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,461 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    *Takes another deep breath before actually trying to look like an officer and not a nervous person*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    Kaiser: Hallo Prinz. Prinzessin.

*He looks over his small glasses at Jade with a smile.*
    edited September 2014
    *walks up and bows to the kaiser and kaiserina in turn*

guten tag, herr kaiser, kaiserina
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited September 2014
    Er...
    *Gets nervous again*
    Um... hi...
    edited September 2014
    Er...
    *Gets nervous again*
    Um... hi...

*The Kaiserin looks up.*

Maria: What did you call her honey?

Kaiser: I think they have something to tell us Maria...

*He waves a hand and smiles at Jade, telling her to go on.*
    edited September 2014
    Well... we did... until Shadow beat us to it apparently...
    edited September 2014
    Well... we did... until Shadow beat us to it apparently...

Kaiserin: Does she mean?

Kaiser: He may have said it, but I want to hear it from you two as well...
    edited September 2014
    Um... well...
    *Takes a deep breath*

Kuntel proposed and... I said yes.
    *Closes her eyes and braces for response*
    edited September 2014
    *The Kaiser smiles. And suddenly arms are around Jade's neck.*

Maria: Omigod! Omigod! Omigod! We HAVE to get you a dress! And some nice shoes and plan the ceremony and-

Me: Ma?

Maria: What?

Me: I think you're suffocating her.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    (dink, dink, dink)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited September 2014
    *rolls eyes*

see how easy that was, sis? and here you are treating it like an execution...

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    Can't... breath...
    edited September 2014
    Can't... breath...

*Maria pulls back and starts kissing Jade's cheeks.*

Maria: Omigod! I'm going to have a daughter-in-law! You're getting married.

*She starts pulling Jade away.*

Maria: We have to get you a dress. This wedding needs to happen right now!

Kaiser, sarcastically: Before you come to your senses...

Me: Hey!
    edited September 2014
    Uh...
    *Looks back at Kuntel with a "Save me" look*
    edited September 2014
    *grins at jade and gives a little finger wave*

sorry, you're on your own...never get between a woman and dress shopping

or shopping in general

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Shouts back at Shadow* HEY! I don't do that!
    edited September 2014
    Uh...
    *Looks back at Kuntel with a "Save me" look*

*Immediately comes to her rescue. Stops his mother with a smile.*

Mutter, you know how Krystal's a little conservative? We were kinda thinking about the ceremony... not being a big deal?

*Smiles more.*

Maria: But... but...
    edited September 2014
    *Bites her lip*
    Yea... not a big thing. I don't want to have to smuggle a phaser in for defense if someone takes offense at my spots...
    edited September 2014
    *Bites her lip*
    Yea... not a big thing. I don't want to have to smuggle a phaser in for defense if someone takes offense at my spots...

Maria: But... a big wedding can be safe, just-

Me: Ma, please? We just want a little ceremony with our friends...

*Smiles sadly, rubbing Jade's shoulder.*
    edited September 2014
    *rolls eyes and yells back*

oh please! women have a freakin' genetic CODE devoted entirely to shopping!

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    *Turns to vent on Shadow*
    Not this woman!
    edited September 2014
    *Turns to vent on Shadow*
    Not this woman!

Maria: Maybe you do need to shop a little. Help calm the nerves?

*Rubs her shoulders.*

Me: Cher, settle down. He's trying to get a rise out of you....
    edited September 2014
    *mutters* He'll get more than a rise at this rate...
    *Turns to Mari* I wasn't really the shopping type. Had more fun exploring trails and stuff growing up. Got me into trouble a few times... and then there was the bugs... and the nettles...
    edited September 2014
    *mutters* He'll get more than a rise at this rate...
    *Turns to Mari* I wasn't really the shopping type. Had more fun exploring trails and stuff growing up. Got me into trouble a few times... and then there was the bugs... and the nettles...

*Maria smiles.*

Maria: Same thing here... though it didn't stop me from wanting a wedding when I was younger...

Kaiser: Why did we elope then?

Maria: Because you wanted to, you absentminded TRIBBLE!

*They laugh and smile at each other.*

Maria: Anyway, we still have to go dress shopping...
    edited September 2014
    Eh... hehe... I'm not gonna win this am I?
    edited September 2014
    Maria: Nope. You need a dress... unless you're one of those naked druid people?

Me: NO! No, we are not druids, thank you!

Maria: Then Krystal and I are going dress shopping!