What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    *Blinks in surprise*
    Wow... Even with my ponytail... which I bet is about to be released in about five seconds right?

*The worker does so, shrugging.*

Maria: Oh my God...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,467 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    *Blinks for several minutes*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    Maria: We'll take it!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,467 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    *Still blinking*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited September 2014
    *Still blinking*

*Maria snaps her fingers under Jade's nose.*

Maria: Are you okay?
    edited September 2014
    Yea... I'm good. Just... amazed...
    edited September 2014
    *Maria pats her on the shoulder.*

Maria: Get out of the dress now. You may look good in it, but we still have to pay, you know.
    edited September 2014
    Right...
    *Goes back into the dressing room. Comes out a few minutes later in her uniform, hair still free of the ponytail and carrying the dress*
    edited September 2014
    Right...
    *Goes back into the dressing room. Comes out a few minutes later in her uniform, hair still free of the ponytail and carrying the dress*

*The Boutique worker takes it and rings it up, Maria pays for it.*
    edited September 2014
    *Starts looking nervous again*
    edited September 2014
    *Starts looking nervous again*

*Maria rolls her eyes.*

Maria: Honey, you have the disposition of a jack rabit! What is it now?

*She looks at Jade.*
    edited September 2014
    Just... getting a dress... kinda makes it real. This is really happening.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *back at the palace, a certain black-furred lycan is wandering around examining the impressive structure*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    (OCC: Nah ))
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited September 2014
    Just... getting a dress... kinda makes it real. This is really happening.

Maria: I think the ring in your finger might be a little more indication of that than a dress... but sure. Whatever makes you happy.

*Maria smiles at her.*

Maria: Now we have to buy you fifty pairs of shoes!
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *is recuperating from his traumatic physical in his sumptuous quarters on the Superior Force*

g...g...g...GLOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail...Ba'al!
    edited September 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    *is recuperating from his traumatic physical in his sumptuous quarters on the Superior Force*

g...g...g...GLOVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail...Ba'al!

*Hears more pulling and snapping outside his door.*
    edited September 2014
    *astral shadow pops unseen in quarters and snaps a pair of rubber gloves, making their signature sound*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *screams like a little girl*

Minions! Lord Ba'al, may you live forever! SAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail Ba'al!

(OOC: Out for most of the morning and afternoon)
    edited September 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    *screams like a little girl*

Minions! Lord Ba'al, may you live forever! SAAAAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hail Ba'al!

(OOC: Out for most of the morning and afternoon)

OOC: I thought you "shave me"...
    edited September 2014
    *casts a sonorous charm and continues snapping, causing the amplified sound to echo all around worffan's quarters*

#LegalizeAwoo

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    *casts a sonorous charm and continues snapping, causing the amplified sound to echo all around worffan's quarters*

OOC: You two are sadists...

Keep up the good work! :P
    edited September 2014
    Oh no. I am NOT getting fifty pairs of shoes. I've got plenty of casual shoes as well as those issued to me by Starfleet. I don't need anymore.
    edited September 2014
    ((OOC but i can hear it::I am the Empress, you will enjoy shopping for shoes. Resistance is futile.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    (Oh but didn't you know? We Starfleet types are rather defiant in the face of overwhelming odds. :D)
    edited September 2014
    ryan218 wrote: »
    OOC: You two are sadists...

Keep up the good work! :P
    (i plan to)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    (*yawn* so bored...)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited September 2014
    (Been quiet today. Guess RL hit like a ton of bricks.)
    edited September 2014
    (OOC, right now its the Krystal's shopping experience with unlimited credit limit on the credit stick)
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited September 2014
    Oh no. I am NOT getting fifty pairs of shoes. I've got plenty of casual shoes as well as those issued to me by Starfleet. I don't need anymore.

Maria: I was kidding dear...