Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I may consider Shadow a brother... but I'm about to kick his furry TRIBBLE...

(I just atributed it to the constant crisis events we deal with. :P)

Maria: Shush! We're here.

*Brings her in.*

OOC: Let's fast forward to Jade picking a dress for herself.)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    (i'm on tribble right now with no obvious issues...did have trouble getting in, though, so i may have hit a working patch)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    ((i am playing the designated healer in our team. And the mommy in the group has to give her little girl a bath early. The little one was trying to take a big Snickers bar without paying for it.))
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    icerose20 wrote: »
    ((i am playing the designated healer in our team. And the mommy in the group has to give her little girl a bath early. The little one was trying to take a big Snickers bar without paying for it.))

OOC: Awww! Larceny's so cuuuuute!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,176 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    *Jade was looking through dresses, obviously a bit uncomfortable*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *Jade was looking through dresses, obviously a bit uncomfortable*

Maria: Just pick out a few you like, and try them on. Don't worry about size much, we can have it tailored.

*She raises an eyebrow.*

Maria: It's a good thing we brought you here. If we had tried anything from my closet on you... well, let's just say you're a little small...
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,176 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Yea... don't worry... I'm sure that detail will change naturally.
    *Keeps looking before finding a couple that weren't so poofy and dragged on the ground so much*
    Hm...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Yea... don't worry... I'm sure that detail will change naturally.
    *Keeps looking before finding a couple that weren't so poofy and dragged on the ground so much*
    Hm...

Maria: Well then? Try them on!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    O...k...
    *Pulls the dresses out and heads for the dressing room*

*Comes out a few minutes later in the first one, a simple low cut dress that doesn't touch the floor. Her hair is still in the usual ponytail, however, and she's still wearing her black Sierra boots*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    O...k...
    *Pulls the dresses out and heads for the dressing room*

*Comes out a few minutes later in the first one, a simple low cut dress that doesn't touch the floor. Her hair is still in the usual ponytail, however, and she's still wearing her black Sierra boots*

*Maria shakes her head.*

Maria: You're getting married, not trying to pick up a date! Get something a bit more modest, if you feel like indulging an old woman. And some shoes. And let your hair out of the ponytail!
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Picked this one out so I wasn't tripping over the dress...
    *Goes back in, then comes out a few minutes later in the other dress. Again, low cut, but longer this time, and its clear Krystal's not used to longer dresses as she stumbles every few steps. She's still got the ponytail right now.*

Not really concerned with my hair right now... and how do people walk around in these things?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Picked this one out so I wasn't tripping over the dress...
    *Goes back in, then comes out a few minutes later in the other dress. Again, low cut, but longer this time, and its clear Krystal's not used to longer dresses as she stumbles every few steps. She's still got the ponytail right now.*

Not really concerned with my hair right now... and how do people walk around in these things?

Maria: Very carefully. Don't hurry around, use slow, graceful strides.

I can see we won't be getting you into heels anytine soon....
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Had some heels on my Academy boots, and there's a slight heel on my boots now...
    But then again... I'm used to my boots. Don't even notice the heels anymore, even in combat. Probably because they're more sturdy than the ones you're probably thinking of...
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    (and news today from the Imperial Court, the Crown prince is being married to a Trill. Already a number of colonies on the frontlines have erupted in demonstration against the proposed marriage.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited September 2014
    (and news today from the Imperial Court, the Crown prince is being married to a Trill. Already a number of colonies on the frontlines have erupted in demonstration against the proposed marriage.)

(Those colonies quickly went silent...)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    Had some heels on my Academy boots, and there's a slight heel on my boots now...
    But then again... I'm used to my boots. Don't even notice the heels anymore, even in combat. Probably because they're more sturdy than the ones you're probably thinking of...

*Nods.*

Maria: I was thinking stiletto.

But let's see the next dress... this one doesn't really suit you.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    ((not your kinder gentler Austro-Hungarian Empire, hmm?))
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited September 2014
    It doesn't?
    *Looks down at herself*
    What I miss?
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    ((not your kinder gentler Austro-Hungarian Empire, hmm?))

((Not the empire that did that... being on the front lines... has it's dangers.))
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    It doesn't?
    *Looks down at herself*
    What I miss?

OOC: Low cut as in low cut neckline or somethig else?

Maria: It doesn't frame your figure correctly.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    ((Not the empire that did that... being on the front lines... has it's dangers.))

((I thought the Trill and GAHE was in cold war footing))
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited September 2014
    (Neckline)
    (Its slightly because of a Goa'uld like species liking to use Trill as hosts in that universe.)

*Looks down at herself again to try and see what Maria is talking about*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    ((I thought the Trill and GAHE was in cold war footing))

((Well... a truce was struck. But certain Goa'uld decended species do not like promises...)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    (Neckline)
    (Its slightly because of a Goa'uld like species liking to use Trill as hosts in that universe.)

*Looks down at herself again to try and see what Maria is talking about*

Maria: First, we don't all want to see your cleavage that much. Second, it just hangs off you.

*She points at the dress, that looks like a tube.*

Maria: It's supposed to accentuate the hips and TRIBBLE while still being modest.
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    (OOC: It's after midnight. See you guys in the morning. Up United! Tim Howard's a freaking beast of pure awesome.)
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    ((Ok, i was just doing politics is one of constant of the life.))
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited September 2014
    I... guess I suck at this... I never really paid that much attention...
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    I... guess I suck at this... I never really paid that much attention...

Maria: Fine... I'll pick one for you...

*She does so, finding a relatively short dress that Jade can walk in and not so low cut. It also looks like it would accent her figure.*

Maria: Here, try this.
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *Takes the dress and goes back into the dressing room*

*Comes out a few minutes later*
  • Options
    edited September 2014
    *Takes the dress and goes back into the dressing room*

*Comes out a few minutes later*

*Jade looks absolutely stunning.*

Marai: *Gasp.* So beautiful... Kun's gonna have to wear a spot light to even be noticed compared to you..