test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    *and if one were to look close enough, one would see that his tail IS in fact covering his nose - and thus the mystery of where the kids got it from has been solved*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Kayla: Yea... they do... *motherly smile*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Tali: How the....They aren't his size, so I cna see it, but him..(pointing it out) I bet when he wakes up he is going to be in pain. (The kids being smaller, would have an easier time with thier tail. Shadow, not so much. He is just too big)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Kayla: There are some things about Matthew that I've given up trying to figure out.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Tali: Well, you need to teach him how to act around a lady, like not sneaking up on them. I smack him for that.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Kayla: He justifies it as practicing his stalking skills. Predator stuff you know. Although I'm pretty sure Krystal, his favorite target, is starting to get used to it.
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Tali: He tries that on the wrong Asari, he wont like the outcome. Of Course, the Krogan will just TRIBBLE in his direction.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (why would it hurt? he's curled up in a ball, so his nose is about as close to his tail as it can get)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Kayla: Might be fun to watch.
  • Options
    (I almost worte a story about James Vega getting into a farting contest with Wrex, which didnt end well for the rest fo the crew inthe mess hall)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (i'll bet...just don't ever get into one with alex after he's had mexican; i can guarantee he'll win every time, paws-down)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (west! Where you be?)
  • Options
    *shadow suddenly sneezes loudly, blowing his tail away from his muzzle from the force*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    ((And Sigma Iota explodes, taking the Iotain with them))
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (we're not even in the milky way! his sneezes don't have THAT kind of range)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (But the butterfly effect is in effect, so he pushed soem air molecules, which pushed other moelcules, and boom, youkilled the Iotains)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (that is not how the butterfly effect works...especially since air molecules don't carry in a vacuum)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Joshua: It fell out of a rift. Something killed the crew and well it seemed bad to let the ship go to waste so I was allowed to keep it.

(sorry been busy in game didn't have a chance to check the forums)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Bellatrix: So is it like our bird of prey?

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited July 2016
    (meanwhile, deep in tholian space...)

Tholia, High orbit

*a dark-hulled khopesh class decloaks in orbit of the tholian homeworld, broadcasting its designation of Lycan's Claw on all subspace channels*

(BTW, NOW he's AWOL)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Joshua: In some ways. But I'd have to say it seems to be much sturdier than the ones we have here.
  • Options
    (*jabjab*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (And 200 Terran Empire Dreadnaughts decloak around the Lycans Claw, they use thier tractor beamsand tear apart said ship, Now back to your regular schedule programming)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (*jabs again* still waiting...)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*pokes rattler* okay, you take the tholians)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *Lexington arrives at base*
    Ami: Not gonna argue.
    *Lycan's Claw is attacked by a Mesh Weaver*
  • Options
    Strana Mechty

The Ferengi Nandi drops out of warp and the warp core goes to critical,
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: That's not good.

Joshua: Hmmm... I think I need to pick a different drink next time.
  • Options
    *the lycan's claw absorbs the attacks and her captain responds with a single phrase* payback for na'kuhl

*the dreadnought then fires a torpedo at the demon world which quickly enters the thermobaric atmosphere, detonating in a burst of thalaron seconds later, the wave enveloping the same general area as that of a 25 megaton thermonuclear bomb before dissipating*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Why, Shadow? Tholains are not known for thier restraint)
    Ancient Griffon insult