test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Joshua: I'm a Klingon and I was assimilated by the Borg. It'll be hard to explain them in detail.

Jessica: I'll head there right now. (sorry been busy all day)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    (No problem.)

Ami: Borg?
    Krystal: See you when you get up here. Jade out. *gets up and gets a bottle of soda*
    Jadzia: Jessica... her tone... something's up. *shakes her head* I'll be fine. The twitching's stopped. *looks at Qwen*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Bellatrix: Cyborgs with hive mind, bent on assimulating the galaxy for its own benefit.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Ami: *looks a little scared* Uh...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    (and if ami ever read one of archer's after-action reports, she might recall the one from stardate 2153.60 AKA regeneration

and those reports are NOT classified for starfleet captains, at least not in STO, since when walker starts talking about the TCW during one of the future proof missions and the player questions him about it, he gives a brief overview and tells the character to look up archer's old reports if they want more info

and that also means jade won't have any issues looking up the reports shadow told her to look up concerning archer and the na'kuhl, and which she has yet to do...*stares hard at rattler*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    Joshua: It will be fine they are kind of not too much trouble now.

Jessica: Why don't you come with me Jadzia?
  • Options
    Qwen: Ah, ladies, leaving me already.

Bellatrix: then we got Undine, the dominion, and Iconains, oh my.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (and then there's the big pack of lycans that no one has yet been able to figure out whose side they're on)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Bellatrix: There is our long lost relatives, the Voth, who are hadrosauride dinosaurs that have been wondering the galaxy for at least 65 million years.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (and then there's the big pack of lycans that no one has yet been able to figure out whose side they're on)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Ami: *derp face* Wuh...
    Jadzia: Sure.
  • Options
    Qwen: Thats okay, the Asari have better moves.

Bellatrix: You will learn son, enough. (opens the door to Quark's) And then we have Quark's.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Ami: Nice bar...
    Jadzia: You couldn't handle me...
  • Options
    (and if ami ever read one of archer's after-action reports, she might recall the one from stardate 2153.60 AKA regeneration

and those reports are NOT classified for starfleet captains, at least not in STO, since when walker starts talking about the TCW during one of the future proof missions and the player questions him about it, he gives a brief overview and tells the character to look up archer's old reports if they want more info

and that also means jade won't have any issues looking up the reports shadow told her to look up concerning archer and the na'kuhl, and which she has yet to do...*stares hard at rattler*)

(*gibbslaps rattler*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (What?)
  • Options
    (what do you mean 'what?'? i just QUOTED what!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Like Krystal's just going to randomly read Archer's reports Shadow...)
  • Options
    (it's not randomly...HE TOLD HER TO READ THEM!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (When?)
  • Options
    (like i'm going to go back a hundred pages or more to find one line! it was before apprehending qwen - that's as much as i know)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*gibbslaps everyone*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    *Jessica helps Jadzia and they head to Krystal's ready room*

Joshua: Just be careful you don't get overcharged. You got that look that says you have no idea what you're doing.
  • Options
    Ami: Not like I can get anything anyways if whoever runs this bar uses a monetary system. I have nothing, and don't know what the currency is. *shrug*
    Jadzia: I should be fine. Probably another stray Geth transmission.
    Krystal: *is nursing her soda while sitting behind her desk*
  • Options
    *shadow is thoroughly drunk as a skunk by now, despite only having taken three shots*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Deunan: *groans* Come on ya big puppy... *goes over and tries to pull Shadow to his feet* Lets go see Kayla. You throw up on me I'll neuter you with a plasma welder.
  • Options
    *the lycan groans and sways dangerously* someone fix the engines on this bucket...it's turning way too fast​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Deunan: Nothing wrong with the inertial dampers Shadow. You're just drunk as hell.
  • Options
    *he moans louder and sways even more, starting to get that look on his muzzle that anyone who's ever seen someone dead drunk would instantly recognize...*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Deunan: *Lets go of Shadow and helps him to the deck, before getting out of the way* Tali! Biohazard in 3!
  • Options
    *she barely manages to get out of the way before the drunk wolf hacks up his guts, the ejecta coming up bright purple instead of its typical color*​​

#LegalizeAwoo