test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    Joshua: The interior is an older design but far newer than anything you've seen Ami.

*The Shade fires a particle emission torpedo spread into the tarantula's web cannon*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Qwen: Asari dancer, who did my maintenance last, was done at Drozana. why?

Ishikawa: Computer code, let Karter can look at it, after all he is a computer.

Karter: Program, Ishi. Go ahead, Keller. Let me see it.

Tarsi: Looks like an Intrpid interior, close to it.

A Tellarite with a belly, and short stature: Well, the Intrepid and the Ranger are about the same size.

Bellatrix: Skavrin, you stalking Ami.

Tellarite snorts: Sorry, but no. Just making sure these ships are ok.

Tarsi: these Ships?

Skavrin: Considering I worked on these ship a long time ago, i am making sure they are in top fighting shape and are handleing the upgrades. which they are for the most part.

(Only a few people know about the convoy and you are not on any list to know about it)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    *the cannon fires before the torpedoes can impact the cannon, the burst catching the lycan's claw firmly within the area of effect and collapsing its fore shields while the bleedthrough sets off secondary explosions all over the ship as well as rupturing an EPS conduit that blows out all the way back to the ship's starboard impulse engine, sending the dreadnought into an uncontrolled spin as the trio of taadari frigates, already weakened by the prior fighting, vanish in a trio of warp core breaches as the web cannon shot hits them as well, along with the daemoshes and the acheros, the former severely damaged but still functional and the latter taking only minor damage though losing a shield facing*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,454 Community Moderator
    Krystal: Drozana... We have reason to believe that someone rigged your ship to blow upon return to this system. You're lucky to be alive. My Chief Engineer and our Quarian guest found a Federation code embedded in your ship's computer.
    Deunan: Kinda don't want you getting up close and personal. Its possible that its the reason Qwen's ship blew up. We got it on an isolated console aboard Lexington. And... its adaptive. Almost self aware level adaptive I think. Can you beam over to take a look Karter?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (yo, ya PROBABLY shouldn't have mentioned it was a federation code...now he's going to go apeshit ballistic threatening all manner of lawsuit against starfleet for attempted murder, destruction of property and all that)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited July 2016
    Karter: Boss?

RAdm Rose: Up to you, Karter.

Karter: Ok, be there in five. (Heads to the telporter)

RAdm Rose turns her chair: Karter, be careful. (As he enters the turblift)

Karter: Its me. (the doors close)

RAdm Rose: that is what I am afraid of. (Switches to Dee) Dee, Anything happens to him, I am kicking your TRIBBLE back home.

Tali: Dee, I am guessing there is history between the Rear Admiral and that Program?

Qwen: YOU BLEW UP MY SHIP? WHY DID YOU DO THAT?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,454 Community Moderator
    Krystal: I didn't. It was already there. Hence why I asked where you last had maintenance done. And since it was a Federation code... it may very well have been your buddy Franklin Drake. Its entirely possible that Section 31 has Asari operatives now. Who better to get close to someone than an attractive female?

My Chief Engineer is taking a look at a copy of this code.
    Jadzia: If we had released you earlier and you came back to this system, you'd be dead. So... technically speaking you owe us your life. You could at least be appreciative of that as you live to make latinum another day.
    Deunan: I just want him to take a look. Not poke it with a stick.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    (*jabs walker and the USS Pasta with a stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

RAdm Rose: Its Karter, subtly is not a word in the used part of his vocabulary.

Karter, minutes later walks into the Lexington's engineering: Someone called for a expert in adaptive programs.

Qwen: why would he, I did everything he wanted. Made sure the Alliance got the claoking device, the salarians the blueprints for the cloaking device, the Asari, the warp technology, the Turians, the phaser technology.

Bellatrix, sits in the chair: Skavrin, i want my old chair.

Tarsi puts out her hand, as Skavrin rolls his syes and slips a latnium strip to Tarsi.

Ancient Griffon insult

(rose, you had walker *bonks head*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Why, you are not going to listen)
    Ancient Griffon insult

(then why even bother bringing him up in the first place, and wasting my time replying to what i expected an answer from in the process?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *deadpan look* And you just highlighted why. Because you knew. Section 31 doesn't care about your profits. If you are a threat... well... you know what they do to threats. If you returned to the Milky Way and someone waved enough Latinum in your face, you'd say anything, and potentially expose that operation. So in theory... you would have had to be silenced once the job was done.

Why else would someone put a distructive code in that would cause a warp core breach? If I wanted you dead, I'd just shove a quantum torpedo down your throat. I wouldn't do the cloak and dagger.
    Deunan: No accessing it. I don't want to run the risk of it infecting you somehow. Just... take a look here. *gestures at the monitor*
    (When is alex going to answer the Pastek?)

Karter looks at it, it doesn't take long for his face to turn ashen: This code, its mine. Its got my signature.

Qwen: All I wanted to do is become filthy rich and not pay any taxes. then I heard abotu the Andromeda Galaxy, hwo to get in contact with people from there on Drozana. Salarians, Asari, Allaince all wanted information, Drake wanted information on them. I wanted a new ship because of the ship you allowed the Bethans to have. I guess I could always goto the Magellanic Galaxies.
    Ancient Griffon insult

*Veronica puts Amanda back in her bed and sighs contently*

Joshua: Seating is important.

*The shade locks a teactor beam on the Lycan's claw and begins pulling it out of the system dropping an unstable entanglement platform to distract any followers*
    (how can he? the pastak is currently in tholian space, and subspace communications don't reach that far

and i thought only the dreadnought deployed the unstable entanglement platforms?)

*the remaining na'kuhl renegade vessels concentrate fire on the shade's tractor emitter, knocking it offline after several seconds of whithering fire, then lock their own tractor beams on various parts of the lycan's claw and open a temporal vortex large enough to accomodate their entire group while calling distortions to distract the tholians and shade*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: Well... it looks like you got played too.
    Deunan: What was this doing in a Ferengi computer tracking how close it was to our base?
    edited July 2016
    (29th cenurty tech, they have general mastered time travel, subspace comms is easy then. He is trying to get a hold of Alex to tell him to get Matt to back off before he really screws things up)

Karter: Its how we got a Alternate Romulan Spy killed some years back. Simple program, its a timer, but not measuring time, but distance from a designate target. It hides other programs to disable or enable various subsystems. Might say its a trojan program. Its based of mine, and I know who took it. Damn, Drake kept it. Drake was our handler on that mission.

Qwen: and if you send me back, he will try to kill me again, right? Moogie always told me to stay away from the Federation.

Amanda sleepily: Love Mama.
    Ancient Griffon insult

*aboard his newly-'acquired' starship, alex stares silently at the chirping comm panel, wondering who would be able to get a signal to him this deeply in the badlands before silently motioning his comm officer to open a channel* who are you and how did you get a signal to me this deeply in the badlands?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Walker: Hello, Admiral Alexander Greymane. This is Benjamin Walker of the USS Pastek. We got a problem with Matt attacking the Tholains homeworld. He needs to stop this or he will cause a timeline collapse. He can not do what he wants or it will change the timeline with more casualties then the current one.
    Ancient Griffon insult

i fail to see how this is my problem...i've had more than enough time travel paradox rubbish with the disaster the whole iconian war ended up being​​

#LegalizeAwoo

*The shade fires a chrono plasma torpedo at the temporal vortex destabilizing it and randomizing its destination.*

Veronica: Love you too. *smiles*

(Technically speaking I don't think I've ever seen one dropped by an enemy but the player acheros comes equipped with a console for it.)
    *the na'kuhl ships manage to enter the vortex with the lycan's claw in tow just before it collapses, though one wonders where - or when - they will show up now with the rift no longer in sync with the acheros' temporal drive*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Walker: Because if the Na'kauhl do not lose thier star now, then they do not attack a Tholian colony fleet in the past.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited July 2016
    that sounds like a good thing to me! preventing massacres of innocent civilians is SUPPOSED to be one of starfleet's mandates...it's utterly sickening to see how far the federation has fallen in the future that it allows people would wouldn't lift a finger to stop genocide to occupy such positions of power *he snarls at the communications console*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Krystal: *taps commbadge* Jade to Keller. Anything on that program?
    Deunan: Yes sir. Torjan Horse. Karter just explained that it was rigged to blow upon arrival.
    Ami: *leans against a handrail on the bridge*
    Walker: Alex is commiting another wrong in doing this. The use of Thaleron weaponry is barbaric, and you know it. the Na'kuhl star did not explode, it just not working. They have time, if they wanted to to leave.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(its kind of the whole point of the temporal accords. History may not be pretty but it must be preserved. If you changed time and Hitler never came to power the earth would be totally different. There are so many consequences and its just a huge mess.)
    IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT EXPLODED OR NOT, YOU SANCTIMONIOUS JACKAS.S! *he roars, spittle spraying the console* the na'kuhl are STILL being driven from their home, all because a bunch of temporal TYRANTS say that's how things MUST be! well, i SPIT on your idea of a 'preferred timeline' because i believe in an ancient concept known as FREE WILL - i and mine will do whatever WE feel to be right, irregardless of how it MIGHT affect the future, and we will accept and deal with the consequences as they come, because the future is always in motion and never fixed

good day, 'SIR'! *he slams a paw down on the console, abruptly cutting off walker before he can respond*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Kill hitler, a more sane leader leads the Germans, or one that doesnt declare war on the US)
    Ancient Griffon insult