test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Bellatrix: Well, first, I am buying, second, you get back pay, with intrest. (She smiles) Stay with us, Ami. (looks around and goes to the bar) Hey, Morn, nice seeing you here again. Looks like you moves the chair a couple of centimeters.

Tali: He drank the Ryncol. Watch out, ryncol puke is purple. (As Tali helps Dee)

Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    Deunan: *swears*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    (oh, i can't resist this...)

Morn: ...

Shadow: *moans again and falls back, passing out as soon as he hits the deck*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    edited July 2016
    Deunan: Noticed... *grabs Shadow* So much for hainging out here. *taps commbadge* Keller to Lexington. Three to beam to sickbay.
    *The trio are beamed to Sickbay*
    Kayla: What happened now... Matthew?
    Deunan: Got drunk off some crazy alcohol.
    Kayla: What kind? *helps Deunan pull Shadow onto a biobed*
    Ami: Backpay? We get paid?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Tali: Ryncol, a liquor drunk by Krogan. I think Wrex said he lost a liver drinking the stuff. You know, Wrex will want a vid of this.

Bellatrix: Yes we do. We always did.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Kayla: You gotta be kidding me... Matthew... if you die by alcohol posioning of all things... *gets to work*
  • Options
    *shadow urps as he's jostled onto the bed, though he manages to keep his stomach in his stomach this time*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    Joshua: Morn is always the life of the party. And yeah I guess you do. Not an especially large amount of stuff to buy in the federation due to the whole being above the acquisition of wealth thing but its useful in places like here.

Jessica: Hey Krys. So whatcha need?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Morn: ...​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Krystal: We gotta cut him loose as soon as we get back.
    Ami: *looks at Morn* This guy? Life of the party?
  • Options
    (yep, morn never shuts up)

Morn: ...

(see?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Ferengi Bartender: Don't mind Morn. He is harmless, well except for that time someone hit his Girlfriend. He threw the Klingon out the door. Anyways, Hello, Welcome to Quarks. whatya have?

Tali: You have a decon shower in here, Reynolds. I think I got the stuff on my suit. If i do nto get it off it will eat through it.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: Who Qwen? Why?

Joshua: I'll take a bowl of bloodwine if you have it.
  • Options
    Kayla: Transporter has a Biofilter. Reina? Wanna give Tali a hand just in case?
    Ami: Um... *looks over the menu* Ice water for now.
    Krystal: Don't know. But you heard him drop Drake's name.
  • Options
    (seriously? i know vomit contains a good deal of stomach acid, among others things, but not THAT much)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Ryncol is known to destroy Krogan livers, its bad. It has been described as drink broken glass to a human.)

Tali: anything that destroy Krogan livers is something I want nothing on me.

Bellatrix: rum and coke.

The Ferengi bartender goes and makes the drinks.

(Cartwright gave you an out)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (crushed glass to non-krogan, yes, but the wiki article says nothing about it destroying livers)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (its infered, Grunt, tank bred Krogan who was just 'born' wanted to get into a drinking contest with Wrex, who is far older. Wrex stated he lost a liver to drink that stuff. )
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited July 2016
    (and you don't think maybe he was exaggerating a tad?

i know alcohol consumption can EVENTUALLY wreck a liver, but that usually takes a lifetime of constant drinking, and we don't have anywhere near the level of genetic engineering and medical tech available in mass effect))​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Wrex is over 600 year old, he has very little reason to exaggerate. Its not in his nature. Of course, it probably took 600 years to lose said liver)

Bartender comes back with the drinks

Bellatrix, holding up her glass: To friends lost, and to friends gained. (She smiles) Cherrs.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    edited July 2016
    (doesn't the bartender have a name? Hadron, if i recall...yeah, that's definitely it, because the first time i saw the name, i mistook it for Hardon

and shouldn't a ferengi demand their latinum BEFORE giving the drinks?)

*shadow is thoroughly passed out drunk by this point and snoring loudly*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*pokes rattler*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Ami: *raises her glass*
    Kayla: Well... he'll have a helluva hangover but... he'll live. *sigh*
  • Options
    (he always lives...just because he can't hold his ale, doesn't mean a few shots are going to kill him - his constitution's way too high for that)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Joshua: *holds up his drink* Cheers.

Jessica: I'm still certain he could've been lying. After all Franklyn is by far the least secretive section 31 operative they got.
  • Options
    Tali: Dr. Reynolds, is there a problem?

Bellatrix: So Ami, what questions do you have?

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: I just got off the line with Cartwright. We're to release Qwen when we get there and head to Virmire. Really tired of Ferengi doing stupid things you know? The Jenolan conference... a Ferengi wanted to buy the Sphere right then and there while we were discussing the threat posed by the Undine! And the reason... to turn it into a frakkin' resort!

*sigh* Just having a bad day I guess...

Jadzia: *gets a drink*
    Ami: What questions don't I have would be easier... This is all so new... Its only a matter of time before they find out who came off the Iona. I seriously doubt Pioneer class ships are common these days.
  • Options
    Bellatrix: You have a ship, I didn't when I came. As for Pioneers, alot of the ones we know are being retrofitted. The Federation and her allies just fought a war with the Iconains that caused about 50% losses in fleet and material. You will be seeing a few for a while.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Ami: And I'm sure most of them are actually over a hundred years old by now. Iona's brand new by comparison. *takes a drink* Its going to take me a while to get used to this new time.
  • Options
    Bellatrix: Most did not get shot at by multiple Klingon ship in a fight, either.
    Ancient Griffon insult