test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,454 Community Moderator
    Krystal: We have evidence that Qwen was going to supply the Salarians with weapons tech from our galaxy! And they asked him about Thaleron!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Cartwright: Listen to me, Krystal. Once he is on Federation territory, he shall be released. Do you understand?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,454 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *facedesk* I swear I'm gonna punch Drake again if I see him...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Cartwright: You ever heard of False Flag operations, Fleet Admiral?

Bellatrix: Admiral, problem with my report?

Tali: id had have to be put in after he got here, or that progrma would have done what ever it supposed to be done, then. Dee, could your people have more people here then you know?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *head still on desk* Not particularly... but I'm guessing since the Troll dropped Drake's name, Section 31's involved.
    Admiral: No. I'm just contimplating what to do about the Iona. We can't send her back so... Her crew will have to go through Temporal Displacement.
    Ami: I take it that's more common than back in the 23rd Century?
    Admiral: You could say that.
    Deunan: With our luck... the usual spooks and the not so nice spooks that we don't like.
    Cartwright: that is one organization, and Starfleet Intelligence, and Republic Intelligence, and Federation Intelligence, to name some others. Oh, by the way, another Greymane as gone AWOL. Matthew of the Republic was last spotted in the Na'Kuhl system.

Tali: And the Salarians are bound to find out, and if i hazard a guess so does the Asari and the System alliance. But why a free trader?

Bellatrix: Treat it like the Rapier incident the Lexington was a part of.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (he didn't go AWOL; he refused to be part of negligent genocide and returned to new romulus to scream kererek's ear off)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Krystal: *groans, head still on desk* I did not need this now... We need to get out to Virmire to support Normandy. Now I'm gonna get bogged down by this shtako...
    Deunan: No political affiliation. He's neutral.
    Admiral: It will take some time to get Iona's crew acclimated to the 25th Century. Commander Anderson... wasn't Iona also testing something?
    Ami: A new A.I. Guess you could say it was a branch off project from the M6. But the computer was damaged in the fighting. I don't know the condition of the A.I. And I have a feeling its outdated by today's standards anyways.
    Admiral: Regardless of damage, Iona's going to Jupiter Station while her crew returns to Earth. Captain Bellatrix, Just out of curiosity... are you familiar with Fleet Admiral Jade and the Lexington?
    Bellatrix: Only her numerous After action reports. (in Bella's mind, consdiering its a better read then most of the reports that pass my desk, including analyzing Gasous anomalies.)
    Ancient Griffon insult

Admiral: Well... I'm placing your ship on standby to assist Lexington and her task force. You won't be required to go now, but be ready to go if called upon. I'll inform Admiral Cartwright of this. All I can say as of now is that Lexington found something on her current assignment. Also... Considering your origins Captain, Check in with Iona's crew every once in a while.
    Bellatrix: Sir, my origins. I was born on Earth, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
    Ancient Griffon insult

*is still poking around qwen's ship looking for hidden things*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Admiral: You're from the same time period though Captain. You've been here long enough to be more adjusted than Commander Anderson. Anyways... We'll need to get Iona back to Sol System. Although if you'd like a few days to acclimate a bit I'm sure the TDO would understand. As long as it is supervised of course.
    Ami: Honestly... I wouldn't even know where to start. Although Deep Space Nine looks interesting.
    Bellatrix: I'll show you around, Ami. Joshua, you wanna come along?

Skaverin: Captian, Bad news. The Stillwater is a total loss.

Bellatrix: So now what?

Skaverin: We goto ESD and pick up a new ship. All the crew got reassigned to a new ship, but to what one, I aint got no clue.

Shadow finds a hidden bar in one of the other cabins, stocked with alot of liquor from both the andromeda Galaxy, and the Milky Way Galaxy. One bottle is called Ryncol.
    Ancient Griffon insult

ho! jackpot *he yells upon seeing qwen's stash of liquor*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    Joshua: Sure.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    (*gibbslaps everything*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Milky way
    DS9

Bellatrix, walking the group around DS9: I wonder how many other people know our secrets?

Andromeda
    Qwen's ship

Shadow should be picking up the sweet smell of bacon.

Cartwright: Admiral, what are your orders when you arrive at Strana Mechty with Qwen?

Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *sigh* Shadow's going to hate it... And I swear if Qwen rubs it in my face I will punch him... In fact... I don't think I should be anywhere near him. *sits up, and leans against her desk* Just going to drop him off and head to Virmire.
    Ami: Well... considering I decided not to wear my uniform... doubt anyone would notice.
    Cartwright: Head to Virmire. Now. that is an order.

Bellatrix: Per Starfleet regulations, a ships captain can designate any current or historical uniform as duty uniform on thier ship. That also means that they can wear said uniform off the ship most of the time. (she turns to Joshua) So, Josh, any secrets on how you got that bucket of bolts?

Rose is looking on the children, making sure they are comfortable.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: We still got Qwen in the brig and his ship being towed back to base. Had every intention to Transwarp to Virmire the second we dropped him off. We're also going to have to explain to the Alliance why he was released when he violated some local laws too. Diplomatic nightmare if you ask me.
    Ami: They seriously relaxed the uniform code over the years...
    Cartwright: Use your brain, Admiral. Listen to the orders. Cartwright out.

Bellatrix: You ever fought in the uniform we had, the one with the microskirt and stocking. More then few time caught someone looking up it when crouching.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Joshua: Blame it on house pegh that's what most people do. There is a story behind I though.
    Krystal: *facedesk before tapping commbadge* Jade to Admiral O'Connell...
    Ami: I may have... er... elected not to wear the stockings. But yea... I have. Was usually too busy to protest at the time. At least I could kick a Klingon in the face pretty easilly... all the badges... there's no way everyone here was assigned to Enterprise...
    Bellatrix: Sometime after we died, Starfleet elcted to have just one badge, and since the Big E was the star in the eye in starfleet, they decided to base it off the Enterprise. (looks at Joshua) House Pegh, why not blame it on Duras, or Torg.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Ami: I see... guess that makes things easier too. No need to come up with unique badges for every ship anymore.
    edited July 2016
    Joshua: Because why blame it on something real when you can blame it on ghosts? *to Ami* Also badges are now combadges and work for communication. Though I still tend to use my Klingon wrist and a lot.

(Which Admiral O'Connel? Radm Rose or Jessica?)
    *he peers in further to try and find whatever's giving off the bacon odor*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

(Jess)
    Shadow finds the pound of bacon, real bacon. Yep, pig bacon.

Bellatrix: Let me guess, you are from another timeline with said BOP.

Ancient Griffon insult