test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    i think it was partially my doing, actually...*he says as he gently detatches the trill from his chest and hands her to reina* we were discussing an operation currently underway against the heralds that might result in the loss of a good number of ships if it backfires; ships we can't really afford to lose, especially if they don't take an equitable number of heralds out in the process, and between the recent temporal disaster, that conversation and...everything else, she just burst​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,488 Community Moderator
    Kayla: We're all pretty stressed out because of this war. Krystal... I was starting to worry about her. She's been through so much more stress than the rest of us...

Kuntel disappearing, being Joined, everything in this war... now this... she was a fusion reactor waiting to blow.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,290 Arc User
    Zach: Here. *Offers a chocolate bar to her*

*Reina leads Krystal back to her quarters*

Reina: Guess its time to go inside.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
    i'm just glad she blew up here and not in front of someone in starfleet of higher rank that wouldn't take too kindly to it - though, she did come close with franklin drake earlier when she socked him​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Leo: Mama, think Auntie Krys like the chocolate drink you make?

Rose: Not unless she gets some food.

Fiona: Spahgetti!
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,488 Community Moderator
    Kayla: Dang it... and I missed it. Take any pictures?
    Ensign Krystal: *accepts the chocolate* Thank you. *stands up* Someone mention food?
    Krystal: Reina... I... I don't... know what to do anymore...
    Ijoula: Wish I could talk to Rxialt right now...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    no, but i can let you watch the memory later on, which includes me telling drake to take a long walk off a short cliff *he says with a grin before turning serious again* you know you're going to need to give her a full psych eval after this war is over, right? because if she isn't already suffering post-traumatic stress disorder, or whatever you call it in this century, she soon will be​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited March 2016
    Jessica 4: Yeah lets start cooking.

Reina: Its alright Krys.

(If she wants to the eye twitch on any Jessica is Rxialt asserting his/herself)
    edited March 2016
    Kayla: You're probably right. She's usually pretty good about handling stress. Then again... we haven't been facing an enemy like the Iconians. Klingons, Romulans, Undine, Borg... Hell... even the Vaadwaur. No problem. Iconians...

We all need something good right about now Alex. I don't think anyone onboard wants to admit it, but ship morale is pretty low. We need a victory.
    Krystal: Reina... what do I do?
    Ijoula: Maybe I can... Jessica? Can you hear me?
    let's hope kincaid can deliver one without it turning into another sphere assault...we took a massive hit there, and it's going to take months to rebuilt those ships - and the lives can never be replaced​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Rose: Ok, spahgetti. (As Rose goes over to Jessica 7)

Leo and Fiona: YEAH!.

Rose hugs Jessica 7: Unless you all get back together somehow, you need to get a prosthetic, or Leo will build one for you. We got some cooking to do.

Capt Rose take Veronica into a hug: Well, whatever it was, you have been a part of the three most pleasant memories of my short life. Whatever happens, know I will always love you.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited March 2016
    All Jessica's: *To Ijoula* What?

Jessica 7: I guess I will. I think if we got back like this it might not work.

Reina: I think for now Rest is a good option.
    Ijoula: Ok... forgot about that detail. Anyways... Krystal's having a breakdown. Its bad. Reina's with her now, but... I don't know what to do. Even with all my previous hosts... this is honestly a first for me.
    Krystal: *doesn't fight Reina on that as they enter Krystal's quarters*
    Kayla: Still...
    Jessica 2: *To Ijoula* That's going to be tough to fix...

Reina: Come on lets get you to bed.
    Rose getting the sauce made: Honey, noodles?

Leo: I cna get them.

Fiona sneaks one fo the chocolate beers to Ens Kry. She is smiling broadly.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited March 2016
    Ijoula: I agree. Recent events caused some bottled up emotions to finally erupt. She went off like a warp core breach in Admiral Greymane's presence.
    Krystal: Reina... how do you do it?
    Ensign Krystal: *Looks at the bottle, wondering what it is*
    edited March 2016
    Reina: What do you mean?

Jessica 3: *To Ijoula* Did he get mad at her?

Jessica: Its beer Krys. Chocolate beer.

Jessica 7: Got it. *Tries to help but has a hard time with one arm.*
    Krystal: Keep going after losing so much...
    Ijoula: No... she blew up on him because of him rationalizing a potential suicide mission most of the fleet's been sent on. Including the Turner. One thing led to another until finally... full on breakdown after Admiral Greymane said that they would all survive. Her missing husband is a serious source of pain for her.
    Ensign Krystal: *opens the bottle and cautiously takes a drink*
    Jessica 6: *To Ijoula* Maybe Reina can help her there.

Jessica: What do you think of it?

Reina: Because I have people who care about me and people I care about. LIke you.
    Ijoula: She's already on it. I just felt that someone else should know as... I don't know how to help.
    Krystal: *leans into Reina and cries*
    Ensign Krystal: *tiny burp* Um... eh hehe... well... not too bad.
    Jessica 5: *To Ijoula* I'll see what I can do.

Jessica: Looks like she is also a lightweight.

Jessica 3: She hasn't even drunk that much.

*Reina holds her close and Tight*
    Ijoula: I'd appreciate it Jessica. Krystal is going to need her friends now more than ever.
    Ensign Krystal: Well... I haven't had anything to eat or drink for a few years and... I was never a drinker before that.
    Jessica: We need to visit the admiral Krys she kinda broke down.

Jessica 3: I wonder what you're like drunk.
    Ensign Krystal: What was Krystal like drunk?
    Jessica 3: I think frisky funny and probably a little bit silly.
    Rose: Jessica, I got a thought. Take a couple of your sisters, and go see Krys, and make sure she sees her kids. I bet her kids will pull her out.

Fiona: I cna go help Auntie Krystal. (She looks at Ens Krystal) Or I can stay here.

Rose: No, Fiona, Auntie Krystal is really hurting right now. Let her kids and your mother handle it. (She thinking) Ok, when you dived into the cube, what gave you strength to do it? (As she gives Krystal some chessy garlic bread)
    Ancient Griffon insult

Ensign Krystal: *accepts the garlic bread and takes a bite, clearly enjoying it before sighing* Nothing. I was scared. I didn't want to die. But I knew that if that Cube survived, more lives would be destroyed. I had nothing left to fight with so... I ordered everyone off and tried to ram the Cerberus into it. Would have gotten off myself but the damage we suffered kinda meant someone had to stay behind.
    *Looks away*
    Unfortunately the Borg had other plans. Tractor Beam and drones beaming over. I was overwhelmed and... well... you know the rest.
    Rose: True, and when we had the chance, we saved you just as you saved us. (Rose looks at her) I guess you liek it. (As a hand reaches up to get a cheesy bread)
    Ancient Griffon insult

Ensign Krystal: I don't know if I'll ever be able to repay you for that Rose.
    Jessica: You don't have to.