test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,488 Community Moderator
    Ensign Krystal: *to Reina* Then I would recommend against coming to me for anything. Nanoprobes. Until they get reprogrammed or outright replaced with Federation Nanites, I could still assimilate someone and I don't want that to happen.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Well, lets get back to the Lexington. We got to get Krystal some food, a bunk and some better clothes. Maybe the Admiral can relax with her kids so we can figure out our next move. I find this place awkward.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,290 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Reina: Nah I wouldn't drink your blood. I mostly just drink blood packs. I have been working on making a suitable substitute for it through the Replicator though.

Jessica: To the ship! *dramatic pose*

*Quinn looks at the snowglobe*

Quinn: Whatcha got there?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,488 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *still agitated*
    Ensign Krystal: I would appreciate all the help I can get. And... Probably should consider some way to tell the difference between myself and... myself. *points at Krystal*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    you could always dye your hair​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    Ensign Krystal: *Thinks* I wonder if my nanoprobes could actually change the color? But that is not the only issue. Our names are the same as well. At least... I'm pretty sure they are.
    Rose: So far, I havent slept with Veronica or Ashley, nor has Jessica slept with Captian Rose.
    Ancient Griffon insult

edited March 2016
    well, unlike you *he points at ensign jade* this one here has two other surnames that can be used *he jerks his thumb at admiral jade* so you can always just stick with jade​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Ensign Krystal: Last name wasn't going to be a problem. First name however... we're both liable to respond if you don't use our rank... *looks at Rose* Where'd that come from? No one said anything about sleeping with anyone...
    Krystal: *is slowly starting to relax*
    Rose: Jessica has two, no 9 clones of her walking around, and I have a Alternate universe double that was just here. But really, 7 of her clones are still her, while two have different personalites.
    Ancient Griffon insult

technically, YOU'RE the alternate universe double here, rose, because the one that just left is from this universe​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Ensign Krystal:*blinks* *blinks* *Brain in need of a reboot*
    Jessica: Maybe.
    edited March 2016
    Rose: Don;t you have a tall fire hydrant to leap over, Alex? (She smirks at that) Lets go home.

Capt Rose: It will take a better part of a day to get to the Jenolan Sphere, and another day to get to Eta Carinae. Any idea how to take care of that time, Veronica?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *starts heading for the door* Alex... I think I'm gonna raid your aspirin...

Ensign Krystal: *blinks* Admiral O'Connell... is it possible to reprogram nanoprobes? *function by distraction mode engaged*
    edited March 2016
    hey, don't be mad because i pointed out you're the guest and the other rose actually was born here

and it's ibuprofen! *he yells, hurrying after jade-ijoula*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Jessica: Yes.

Veronica: Oh definitely.
    Ensign Krystal: I would like your help to do that. I won't have to worry about anyone using my nanoprobes against anyone then.
    edited March 2016
    Rose leads the group to the teleporter, and on to the Lexington.

Capt Rose: Well, good then. I wouldn't want to be all alone. Never know what trouble I can cause. (She shakes her head) Here we are acting all seductively, and we are heading into a fight that possibly we wont come back from. Just wish we had a way to stop this damn war.
    Ancient Griffon insult

(*pokes*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Jessica: Alright now lets go eat before we work on any reprogramming.

*Reina yawns*

Reina: I guess I better go see Kayla.

Veronica: I'm sure we'll find a way.
    Krystal: I'll go with you Reina. I need a friend and it sounds like Jess has plans.
    Ensign Krystal: Sounds good to me.
    As the enter the O'Connell quarters door opens.

Fiona: Mama, Mommy. (As she runs to the group, she then sees Ens Krystal) Auntie Krystal. (As she hugs Ens Krystal)
    Ancient Griffon insult

Ensign Krystal: Uh... *caught off guard*
    Reina: Thanks Krys. *Leads the way to sickbay*

Jessica 7: Its good you're back. I can't get Leo and Zach to shop looking for my arm. *waves her stump around for emphasis* Hi Krys. *hugs Ens Krystal then picks up Fiona*
    Ensign Krystal: Um... hi... *tries to hide one of her implants, inadvertantly revealing another on her arm in the process*
    Krystal: I just... I don't know what to do right now Reina. Kinda wish I could ask Admiral Quinn for advice, but with Kincaid in charge right now...
    (nothing's stopping her; just need someone who knows his private commline...hint hint)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Fiona not happy that she was taking from hugging her favorite Auntie.

Rose: Leo, Zach come here.

Leo goes to his mother: She lost her arm, but we saw it earlier. We can find it.

Rose: I know, but maybe it's getting fixed. You knew that Mama had a prosthetic?

Leo shakes his head no.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Zach: Where?

Jessica 7: Sorry Fiona. *sets her back down* Don't worry Krys all of me myself and I have them.

Reina: You could always just call him.
    Ensign Krystal: I don't want to scare the children. And I think they confused me for her.
    Krystal: He said we need one of my kind of victories. I just... how do I do that when I don't even know what to do and Kincaid's about to probably neuter the Fleet!