test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,291 Arc User
    Veronica: Ew. *cleans Amanda off and puts her to bed* Why are we going to Eta Carinae?

*Jessica comes back with Reina*

Jessica: The scientist kept asking her about being an albino. Then they were asking her about her weird life signs since she hasn't fed in a while.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Capt Rose coming back out: We have orders to be there. Something on your mind? (As she goes to the kitchen, pull some strawberry flavored milk)

Amanda sleepily: Karter Dance.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    Veronica: Do you know what's in that system? *smiles at Amanda and kisses her forehead* Goodnight.
    Capt Rose: Its the closest Hypernova candidate to Earth, Binary system with a star of 130 solar masses about to blow, and another of 50 solar masses. The system is in the Homonculus Nebula, which makes long range sensor readings worthless.
    ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eta_Carinae )
    Ancient Griffon insult

Veronica: Is it in any danger of exploding while we're there?
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    (only if kincaid drops red matter too close to it...then we get the carter effect)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    (*boing*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,496 Community Moderator
    Krystal: And we're out here in the Delta Quadrant, too far out to do anything about it... *punches the wall again*
    Ensign Krystal: There is something we can do.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Capt Rose: At any time really. After Hobus, everyone wants to know when the next big one happens. There is automated sensors and communication relays there to facilitate any transfer of data about its impending explosion. It's also a good place to hide a fleet from the Iconians. (She grabs some bacon) The eggheads believe that with the probes in the area, and in the star; the star will not going hypernovae like Hobus, sending most of its energy into subspace. Theory states that was done in Hobus as a result of the Romulans wanting it to happen as such.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Veronica: You ought to talk to Seventeen sometime according to her its no theory it was straight up romulan made. (Seventeen of Twenty is my romulan character who rarely pops up)

Jessica: What?

*Reina is still grumbling about the scientist*
    Capt Rose laughs at this: All the time i spent in Romulan space and I didn't hear that. Of course, I spent more time in alternate dimensions of Romulan Star Empire.

Rose: Ok, I don;t want Reina going Dracula on us, so cna we go home?

Drake: So, who screwed this up? Alex, again?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,496 Community Moderator
    Ensign Krystal: By conventional means the Lexington would not be able to reach the Turner before its too late. If whatever this Admiral has planned backfires, it will significantly cripple the fleet.

Krystal: *blinks* Drake? *balls up her fist, intending on following through with a threat she made before about punching him*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Drake: All you had to do was make a rock disappear, find a remote probe, hack it, gather intell then make changes. Why did you goto Romulus? Sightseeing?

Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: Maybe because THE FRAKKIN' BORG ASSIMILATED THE FRAKKIN' PLANET!?
    Ensign Krystal: I don't know who this guy is and I already don't like him...
    Drake: oh, and the non assimulated Romulans would be so gracoius about 2 federation ships, a Reman ship, and a UFO to enter thier home system? Please, Admiral, use your brain. (sighs) Time to put Plan C foward.
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *grabs Drake* A full on Unimatrix you dumbass. AND CLOAKS! *gets ready to punch Drake*
    Ensign Krystal: *blinks before hanging back by Jessica*
    drake, do everyone a favor and take a long walk off a short cliff *an annoyed alex chimes in*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited March 2016
    Drake breaks the hold from Krystal: And why did you goto Romulus anyways, first year tactical cadet wouldn't go any where near Romulus. Too Risky. But the heroic Krystal did, becuase she is Krystal Jade, savior of Vega,
    Ancient Griffon insult

Krystal: *punches Drake, looking a little feral*
    Ensign Krystal: She wasn't there because... I was. A Phase Variance in the Lexington's temporal shields. I... I was assimilated at Vega.
    Drake on the gorund, wiping some blood from his lips: So it wasn;t you leading the mission then? So its Alex and Jessica who was in charge? So which one of you two thought it was a good idea to wander into Romulus space? The senile werecub, or the not trill, not human, not Borg person?
    Ancient Griffon insult

Reina: I promise I'm not going to.

Veronica: What?
    it wasn't MY idea, gumby; i tried to convince everyone to keep running the pre-mission sim and shift it forward to the present time after noticing heavy borg activity so close to romulan space, but as usual, no one listened to me...*he stares long and hard at everyone assembled, especially captain rose*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

edited March 2016
    Ensign Krystal: *pulls Krystal back a bit, making herself more visible* I believe it was Commander Jarok who wanted to see her homeworld. Something about it being intact rather than destroyed. They didn't know Romulus was Assimilated. How could they? They were from another timeline. While it may have been a partial success, the fact that the Collective had such a strong foothold negated that success. Not only that, the Collective had adapted Romulan Cloaking Technology to be compatable.

(Captain Rose is currently being sent on what might be suicide, hence one of the reasons Krystal's agitated)
    edited March 2016
    Drake: No, Alex, they ran ever simulation they could, IF YOU HAD LISTENED before. (as he gets up) Well, Ens Jade, it woudl appear you went from the fire to the frying pan. Now excuse, I must figure out a way to save the Federation, from you. (He is walking out, but he slips and falls on his TRIBBLE. The quicked eyed woudl have seesn a patch of ice appear under his foot, then disappear a split second later. He then gets up again and walks out)

Rose: No day is complete without Drake making himself looklike a jack TRIBBLE
    Ancient Griffon insult

*just before he walks out, alex snaps his fingers and drake's hair changes from its usual blonde to a bright pepto bismol pink*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

Ensign Krystal: Why do I get the feeling I just became a target?
    Rose: No, that feeling is from Drake, he sees everyone as a tool he can dispose of when he wants too. Oh, and you are a Krystla Jade, so there is that. I wonder (as she walks off)
    Ancient Griffon insult

Ensign Krystal: But... I... I'm confused now.
    Krystal: At least I finally got to punch that prick...
    Jessica: Where are you going?

Reina: *looks at Ensign Krystal* Oh by the way I'm a vampire.
    and i got to turn his hair pink...again​​

#LegalizeAwoo