test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    *winces and tenses as he notices a bone splashing into the blood out of the corner of his eye*

if the vengeful dead awaken and come after us because you did that, i'm going to come over there and toss YOU into the blood!

Rachel: Like to see you try, Big Bad.

Alshan: I have half a mind to so now!

Rachel: Like you have any more hope.
    edited July 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I'm an explorer.
    *Smiles*
    Take a guess.

*Throws duffel in the couch and stretches.*

Alright, let's get to walking then.

*Smiles at her, happily.*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    Rachel: Like to see you try, Big Bad.

Alshan: I have half a mind to so now!

Rachel: Like you have any more hope.
    *growls and turns his gaze back to the portal, resuming his movement forward*

let's just hope i can get through before anything happens so you can get the gate destroyed
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    *Tosses her backpack on the couch*
    Lets go.
    *Smiles*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited July 2014
    *Tosses her backpack on the couch*
    Lets go.
    *Smiles*

*Offers arm.*

Milady?
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,453 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    *Accepts invite*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited July 2014
    *Accepts invite*

*Leads her gently to the elevator, then they take it down to the lobby. Guides her to the door.*

So, in which direction do you wish to go?
    edited July 2014
    *growls and turns his gaze back to the portal, resuming his movement forward*

let's just hope i can get through before anything happens so you can get the gate destroyed

*Alshan looks at the pillar.*

Alshan: Shoudl be easier than I thought, actually...

*Rachel throws another bone into the blood.*

Alshan: STOP DOING THAT!

Rachel:... Nah.
    edited July 2014
    *Alshan looks at the pillar.*

Alshan: Shoudl be easier than I thought, actually...

*Rachel throws another bone into the blood.*

Alshan: STOP DOING THAT!

Rachel:... Nah.
    *is now standing in front of the portal, bracing himself as he prepares to step through*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited July 2014
    *Points in a random direction*
    That way.
    edited July 2014
    *Points in a random direction*
    That way.

Alright. You're the boss.

*Starts walking in that direction.*

So... how do we tell what's a restaurant and what's not?

*Starts looking around for signs.*
    edited July 2014
    *is now standing in front of the portal, bracing himself as he prepares to step through*

*Rachel throws a bone at him.*

Rachel: Go already!

Alshan: Do you want me to kick you into the boiling blood!? Because I will! I will!
    edited July 2014
    *Rachel throws a bone at him.*

Rachel: Go already!

Alshan: Do you want me to kick you into the boiling blood!? Because I will! I will!
    *turns and throws a paw up, telekinetically hurling the bone back at the demon hunter at near-supersonic speed, just barely missing her and causing the bone to pulverize into dust against a pillar in the background*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited July 2014
    Good question...
    edited July 2014
    Good question...

*Just then a local walks up.*

Local: Hello there. You two seem lost. Do you wish for a guide?
    edited July 2014
    *Shrugs*
    Sure.
    edited July 2014
    *turns and throws a paw up, telekinetically hurling the bone back at the demon hunter at near-supersonic speed, just barely missing her and causing the bone to pulverize into dust against a pillar in the background*

Alshan: See? He could have killed you!

Rachel: Eh, I don't care...

Alshan: Not only are you TRIBBLE, you suicidal too...

Rachel: I am not TRIBBLE!

Alshan: Uh huh...
    edited July 2014
    *Shrugs*
    Sure.

*The local bows.*

Local: I am J'hala. It is very nice to meet you.

Me: It's nice to meet you as well. I am Kuntel, and this is Krystal.

*Gestures to Jade.*
    edited July 2014
    Alshan: See? He could have killed you!

Rachel: Eh, I don't care...

Alshan: Not only are you TRIBBLE, you suicidal too...

Rachel: I am not TRIBBLE!

Alshan: Uh huh...
    *flips the demon hunter off and turns back to the portal, starting to step through it when the screams intensify, causing him to pause momentarity*

how odd...i wonder why it did that; hmm...

*shrugs to himself and steps all the way through, leaving the pair to destroy the gate behind him*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited July 2014
    *flips the demon hunter off and turns back to the portal, starting to step through it when the screams intensify, causing him to pause momentarity*

how odd...i wonder why it did that; hmm...

*shrugs to himself and steps all the way through, leaving the pair to destroy the gate behind him*

Alshan: Okay Demon Hunter. Cover me.

*She does. Alshan starts to summon power to destroy the catalyst.*
    edited July 2014
    Alshan: Okay Demon Hunter. Cover me.

*She does. Alshan starts to summon power to destroy the catalyst.*
    *the portal spits him out in the outer steppes of hell, just outside the stairway leading up to the pandemonium fortress*

okay...now to head for the river of flame, then i can be rid of this damned thing

*he adjusts the containment harness and sets off in the general direction of the plains of despair*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited July 2014
    *the portal spits him out in the outer steppes of hell, just outside the stairway leading up to the pandemonium fortress*

okay...now to head for the river of flame, then i can be rid of this damned thing

*he adjusts the containment harness and sets off in the general direction of the plains of despair*

*They hear clattering coming down the stairs.*

Rachel: Hurry up Alshan...

Alshan: Going as fast as I can...
    edited July 2014
    *enters the plains of despair, having slaughtered dozens of demons throughout the outer steppes*

yay, halfway done...now just need to find the river of flame and then the hellforge

*sets off what seems to be the rough center of the plains, knowing the entrance is most likely going to be there*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited July 2014
    Hello.
    *Nods in response*
    edited July 2014
    *enters the plains of despair, having slaughtered dozens of demons throughout the outer steppes*

yay, halfway done...now just need to find the river of flame and then the hellforge

*sets off what seems to be the rough center of the plains, knowing the entrance is most likely going to be there*

*There are demons and undead pouring into the room now, Rachel doing her best to kill them.*

Rachel: I can't hold them back any longer!

Alshan: I'm almost done! Just hold on!
    edited July 2014
    Hello.
    *Nods in response*

J'Hala: Ah yes. She is very pretty. Good catch for you, no?

Me: No! Yes? I mean... God, we aren't married.

J'Hala: Ah, you going to pop the question this day?

Me: No. Can you just take us to a restaurant?

J'Hala: Of course, soon to be groom. Whatever you say...

*He walks off.*
    edited July 2014
    At this rate... not going to bother trying to correct anymore...
    *Rolls eyes*
    edited July 2014
    At this rate... not going to bother trying to correct anymore...
    *Rolls eyes*

Might as well roll with it, right?

*They follow J'Hala.*
    edited July 2014
    *is now standing in front of the opening to the river of flame, having slaughtered dozens of packs of demons through both the plains of despair and the city of the damned to reach it, also having made sure to activate the nearby waypoint*

well, this is it...almost done

*he braces himself and descends into the chasm, the temperature growing steadily hotter with each step he takes*

(and that's all for me tonight; i'll pick it up tomorrow after the dilithium event is over; still need to use up some mining claims and do some ISE runs before it ends)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited July 2014
    I guess so. Everyone is assuming so already.