test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,158 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    *Pantomimes slapping Kuntel upside the head*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    *growls* enough bickering! i need to figure out how to open the gate - and for that, i need to concentrate

Alshan: I understand.

Rachel: I don't, I mean, can't you just say a few words and-

Alshan: Shut up..

*She does.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    rattler2 wrote: »
    *Pantomimes slapping Kuntel upside the head*

*Sticks tongue out at her. They soon get to the exit and see a man outside a hovercar with a card the says 'Captain Krystal Jade'.*

There we are.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    kuntel wrote: »
    Alshan: I understand.

Rachel: I don't, I mean, can't you just say a few words and-

Alshan: Shut up..

*She does.*
    if it were that easy, any idiot cultist with a small bit of power could've reopened the gate at any time...no, i need to figure out how the Three opened it originally

*slowly walks around the bone pillar on the runed platform just in front of the dormant gate, idly reaching out to brush a paw against the remains, then gasps loudly and freezes as a vision suddenly forces its way past his mental defenses*

(cutscene included because it's just that awesome, even being almost 15 years old)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,158 Community Moderator
    edited July 2014
    *Approaches the car*
    Wow... wasn't expecting this.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Approaches the car*
    Wow... wasn't expecting this.

Chauffer: You are Captain Krystal Jade, yes?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    if it were that easy, any idiot cultist with a small bit of power could've reopened the gate at any time...no, i need to figure out how the Three opened it originally

*slowly walks around the bone pillar on the runed platform just in front of the dormant gate, idly reaching out to brush a paw against the remains, then gasps loudly and freezes as a vision suddenly forces its way past his mental defenses*

(cutscene included because it's just that awesome, even being almost 15 years old)

*Rachel looks at Alshan.*

Rachel: What was that?

Alshan: I would say a vision. Powerful magical acts sometime leave residue that imprints the action...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    That's me.
    *Nods in response before brushing a few loose strands of hair out of her face*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    That's me.
    *Nods in response before brushing a few loose strands of hair out of her face*

*The Chauffer nods at me.*

Chauffer: This your boy toy, yes?

Me: No. No, I'm not.

Chauffer: Whatever you say, sir.

*He opens the door for them.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Rachel looks at Alshan.*

Rachel: What was that?

Alshan: I would say a vision. Powerful magical acts sometime leave residue that imprints the action...
    *is roughly ejected from the vision as it ends, sending him flying back several feet to land painfully on the walkway as something dark stirs inside him in response to what he saw*

owwww....
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *is roughly ejected from the vision as it ends, sending him flying back several feet to land painfully on the walkway as something dark stirs inside him in response to what he saw*

owwww....

Alshan: Never seen that happen before.

Rachel: He doesn't look so good...

Alshan: Of course he doesn't, he got thrown half way across the damn room!

Rachel: No... I mean he doesn't look good.

Alshan: Oh.

*They prepare for a fight.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *Climbs into the car*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Alshan: Never seen that happen before.

Rachel: He doesn't look so good...

Alshan: Of course he doesn't, he got thrown half way across the damn room!

Rachel: No... I mean he doesn't look good.

Alshan: Oh.

*They prepare for a fight.*
    *groans and shakily picks himself up*

well, that was enlightening...and very, very disturbing

i never realized just how close baal's soulstone was to him before he went to that sanitarium and slaughtered marius for it...it was literally not thirty feet from him; good thing he never sensed it

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    *Climbs into the car*

*Follows. The Chauffer closes the door and gets in the driver side. There is a soundproof window between the driver and the passengers.*

I can't believe he thought I was your boy toy... I don't even look younger than you!

*The hovercar starts to move.*
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Well... maybe its because we're here together?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Well... maybe its because we're here together?

The other one had the decency to suspect we're married. This one went something that doesn't even make sense!

*The Chauffer comes over a radio.*

Chauffer: Please settle in for ride. It will take half hour to get to hotel. Please enjoy snack bar in middle of car. And please, no sexual acts of any kind in back of car.

*Cuts out.*

Me: This guy is straight vulgar!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *groans and shakily picks himself up*

well, that was enlightening...and very, very disturbing

i never realized just how close baal's soulstone was to him before he went to that sanitarium and slaughtered marius for it...it was literally not thirty feet from him; good thing he never sensed it

Alshan: What did you see?

Rachel: He said Baal. How does he know Baal?

Alshan: Any educated man knows a bit of demonology.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I'm not my evil twin...
    *Looks at the snack bar*
    Spared no expense? Or is it all going on worffan's tab?
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I'm not my evil twin...
    *Looks at the snack bar*

(OOC: All on the Regime's tab. With my character's compliments. Being a Grand Vizier means having a certain Nepotism Quota, you see...)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Alshan: What did you see?

Rachel: He said Baal. How does he know Baal?

Alshan: Any educated man knows a bit of demonology.
    *walks up to the duo and holds out his paws* take my hand, and i will share what i saw...maybe between the three of us, we can puzzle out just how to reopen the gate, since we're fresh out of prime evils this time around

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited July 2014
    I'm not my evil twin...
    *Looks at the snack bar*

... Well, I don't have acsess to said tab sooooo.... yeah. This comes out of my pocket.

*Looks at her.*

Though you would have been disappointed with the room. It was on the small side.

*Smiles at her.*

That upgrade earlier was a complete suprise.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I wouldn't be surprised if worffan had something to do with it. Knowing him and his required quota thing he keeps mentioning.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *walks up to the duo and holds out his paws* take my hand, and i will share what i saw...maybe between the three of us, we can puzzle out just how to reopen the gate, since we're fresh out of prime evils this time around

*They look at each other, then Alshan shrugs.*

Alshan: If we die, we can always beat up the Reaper and take his job.

Rachel: You do that. If I die, I'm going where I belong.

Alshan: Hell?

Rachel: That's not even funny.

*They take Shadows hands*

(Feel free to kill them, I just created them for comedic affect.)
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    I wouldn't be surprised if worffan had something to do with it. Knowing him and his required quota thing he keeps mentioning.

Nepotism quota. I don't even know what that means...

*Opens the snack bar and takes out a can of soda.*

Oh, look. They have soda on this planet. I didn't know that.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    *They look at each other, then Alshan shrugs.*

Alshan: If we die, we can always beat up the Reaper and take his job.

Rachel: You do that. If I die, I'm going where I belong.

Alshan: Hell?

Rachel: That's not even funny.

*They take Shadows hands*

(Feel free to kill them, I just created them for comedic affect.)
    (if they die, it will be to the demons that will end up either pouring out of the gate, or the ones descending on the temple being drawn to the gate like moths to flame)

*he opens a telepathic link between the pair and shares the vision he witnessed*

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Nepotism quota. I don't even know what that means...

*Opens the snack bar and takes out a can of soda.*

Oh, look. They have soda on this planet. I didn't know that.

*Drives up alongside open car, waves*

Basically, I'm contractually obligated to engage in a certain amount of blatant nepotism on a monthly basis. Ba'al thinks it's funny.

*looks at Jade and Kuntel's faces*

And now I will go back to my room and lock the door and throw away the key.

Hail Ba'al!
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Pass me one please. And Kuntel... you're not... weirded out by me being a Trill, or being able to shift into a fox?
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    (if they die, it will be to the demons that will end up either pouring out of the gate, or the ones descending on the temple being drawn to the gate like moths to flame)

*he opens a telepathic link between the pair and shares the vision he witnessed*

(Well this 'awakening something dark' thing is giving me the 'corruption is happening... sooooonnnn!' feeling.)

Alshan: Well.... that guy with the soulstone is certainly not attractive...

Rachel: That's the thing you pick up on!?

Alshan: That and it would seem that there is no indication as to how to activate the damn gate, other than have three people poor there heart and souls into it...

Rachel: Rather not lose either...

Ashlan: Exactly.
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    *Walks in through door from adjacent room*

Basically, I'm contractually obligated to engage in a certain amount of blatant nepotism on a monthly basis. Ba'al thinks it's funny.

*looks at Jade and Kuntel's faces*

And now I will go back to my room and lock the door to this room and throw away the key.

Hail Ba'al!

OOC:... In a car, thank you...
  • Options
    edited July 2014
    Pass me one please. And Kuntel... you're not... weirded out by me being a Trill, or being able to shift into a fox?

Trill, no. Fox, I think it's sexy.

*Hands her a soda.*

Just a fact here, I don't like you only because you turn into a fox. I like you for you.