test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    *grabs a plate of burgers* i think i'm going to go take these to kayla...i need her help to reboot my brain after that anyway...*he walks toward the door, taking a close detour to ragnar* by the way...my equipment IS wolf-like - and BIG
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Ellvat: Wait I put up a sound suppression field he shouldn't have heard us.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,454 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: *Groans* Please save it for Kayla! I don't want to hear about it!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited March 2015
    exceedingly powerful mage...you're going to need a far stronger field to keep me from hearing anything
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sanguine: Alright.

*He kisses her forehead and goes to get it.*
    Ragnar: Does that answer your question?
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,454 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: He's also got enhanced hearing. So do I. And its not always a good thing.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited March 2015
    westx211 wrote: »
    Jessica: Hey I cant help it. *shrugs* Guess were just a messy family.

Veronica: Rose I am sure this will work.

(For Rose)

(The funny part is since noone else could hear them it looks like to the other people that shadow is just randomly yelling about his wang. And Krys doesn't have magic to punch through the sound suppression field so she shouldn't have heard anything)

Reina: Thanks.

Ellvat: I guess so.

Zach: Shadow is acting weird again.
    edited March 2015
    (Technically she does. She just doesn't really know how to use it. She's also a werefox, which gives her enhanced hearing.)

Krystal: When is that weird? He's always doing that.
    edited March 2015
    Zach: Good point.

Ellvat: I think I need to work on my sound suppression magic. Or just carry a tricorder for it.
    edited March 2015
    Ragnar: Yeah... might be for the best.

*HE shrugs, not caring.*
    Sanguine: No need to thank me, it's my job to pamper and take care of you...

*He hands her the water.*
    edited March 2015
    (he wasn't yelling, he was stating a fact)

tricorders won't work either; technological sound-suppressing fields are even weaker than the one you have up right now - unless you have them hooked up to a major source of power...like, one big enough to fry a tricorder in a millisecond

#LegalizeAwoo

edited March 2015
    Ellvat: Well you don't seem to mind. *noticing his non caring look. Looks at Shadow* Can't you try to not listen in on stuff?

Reina: I still want to thank you. *kisses him and starts drinking some water*
    edited March 2015
    can you try to not breathe?

#LegalizeAwoo

edited March 2015
    Ragnar: Certainly.

*He smiles, not breathing.*
    Sanguine: Thank you!

*He smiles and kisses her again.*
    edited March 2015
    Reina: you're welcome.

Ellvat: *Laughs*
    edited March 2015
    Sanguine: I'm still tired...

*He frowns at her.*
    *Ragnar smiles, then breathes obviously.*

Ragnar: You can shut things off at will for an amount of time.
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    RKT
    Capt Rose hits her commbadge: Reigun, sitrep.

Reigun: Almost done, about 2 hours left, unless Keller barfs again.

Capt Rose: What?

Reigun: Shes pregeant.

Capt Rose: I am want to see her before she leaves, Reigun. Make sure that happen.

Reigun: Righto.

Capt Rose looks at Veronica: I dont want to be alone right now. Think you can stay?

Lexington
    Rose: Did I miss something?
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: *Facepalm* Shadow. Go. Feed Kayla before she gets preggo cranky.
    edited March 2015
    Veronica: Of course I can.

Jessica: Shadow is going on about his wang.

Reina: I guess we can leave if you want to.

Ellvat: Yeah.
    edited March 2015
    Sanguine: Can we? I didn't get much sleep last night...

*He smiles at her.*
    edited March 2015
    Reina: Yeah. *To the group* We gotta get going guys. Thanks for a wonderful meal. *To Sanguine* Okay we can go now.
    edited March 2015
    only because ellvat was going on about it first...though, i certainly don't need an excuse to go on about it *grins smugly and dashes out of the room before anyone can respond*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited March 2015
    Krystal: *Sighs* If he kept going I was gonna have to find my husband...
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: Frankly I find it a bit odd how whenever shadow talks about his wang or anyone talks about it you immediately get the urge to bang Kuntel.
    edited March 2015
    Sanguine: Thank you...

*He smiles and takes Reina's hand, ready to lead her out.*
    edited March 2015
    (jade must have a doggy dong fetish)

#LegalizeAwoo

edited March 2015
    Krystal: *Blinks* I... never noticed... Ezri? Does that happen a lot in the future?
    Ezri: Nope. I heard you mellowed out after TRIBBLE and I were born. Or was it after you got pregnant again?
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: Well according to veronica when Shadow had a little morning wood on the treasure planet she looked like she had to urge to jump someone likely Kuntel. So I guess she mellows out after she gets pregnant again.

Reina: Hopefully this time you get some good rest.
    edited March 2015
    Sanguine: Hopefully.

*He leads her out, and walks with her to their quarters.*
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: *Groans* Oh god... I'm a frickin' obsessed...
    Ezri: No you're not mom. You're just young and hormonal.
    Krystal: Speak for yourself young lady.