test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,461 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: I guess I'm just a little intimidated by the idea of having a symbiote someday. I was never interested in being Joined so I never applied to the Committee or anything. Just went off to Starfleet Academy. I know being Joined is an honor... but it also changes you. And I think that is why I'm intimidated by it.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,281 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: Well the old way doesn't really change you as much.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,461 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: I'm still kinda finding it hard to believe that.
    Ezri: I saw it in her mind. Hard to believe... but its true.
    Krystal: *Runs a hand through her hair* I got a feeling I'm gonna catch all kinds of hell for it in the future.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: Well you already catch a lot of hell for other things whats one more thing to add to the list?
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: *Laughs* I guess you got me there.
    Ezri: Weird is what we do.
    edited March 2015
    Zach: it really is.

Jessica: So have Joule and Medi talked to you yet?
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: Uh... no?
    Ezri: I think they're trying not to attract attention to themselves until they're more comfortable.
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: Good point. Man I really hope everything works out fine for them.
    edited March 2015
    Ezri: *hint of a smile*
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: Well I guess that answers my question. *Smiles at Ezri*
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    *still staring blankly* ...wut? *he repeats*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: What Shadow? Is this about me and Rose both having twins or the holograms becoming humans?
    edited March 2015
    ...yes *blank stare*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: I'll let that stuff sink in for a bit. I'm assuming you might have some questions other thanb what.
    edited March 2015
    *he continues staring blankly for several more seconds, then slowly turns and takes his food over to a corner all mechanical-like, sliding down and nibbling on a burger*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited March 2015
    Jessica: So are you okay now Shadow?
    edited March 2015
    *still staring blankly ahead as he mechanically nibbles a burger*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited March 2015
    Jessica: I think we broke him.
    edited March 2015
    westx211 wrote: »
    *Ashley smiles and eats her burger and Ellvat puts fries on hers before biting into it*

Reina: Touche.
    westx211 wrote: »
    Zach: oh. Guess I'm almost as messy as you are. *Makes an attempt to wipe his/her shirt off*

Jessica: What's shadow going on about? *To Krystal* Really? What did you have to write about?

Veronica: Interesting. Careful there Karter she's taken. *Kisses Rose again*

(For Rose and Kuntel)
  • kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Sanguine: Yes! I won!

*He smiles happily and kisses her.*
    *Ragnar eats his burger happily.*
    edited March 2015
    *is still silently nibbling a burger in brain reboot mode*

#LegalizeAwoo

• icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    O'Connel Quarters
    Fiona: Uncle Shadow. (As she gives the Lycan a bearhug)

Rose: Reina, did Kayla pass the infomation i gave her about what i know aboit Vampiric pregeancy?

RKT
    Karter: But i know all her curves, gorgeous. All those sensual..

Capt Rose: KARTER.

Karter: Going (as Karter disappears)
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited March 2015
    (methinks karter must not be flesh-and-blood to be able to get away with speaking to a superior officer like that)

*the lycan is startled out of brain reboot mode by a sudden wild fiona appearing*

#LegalizeAwoo

edited March 2015
    OOC: Yes, Karter is combat AI from Captain Rose's black-ops/MACO days
    edited March 2015
    Veronica: Does he always do that?

Reina: Yes Rose. And thank you.
    edited March 2015
    Sanguine: We also got a little help from Kuntel...
    edited March 2015
    Reina: Yeah help... *starts feeling sad again*
  • icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    RKT
    Capt Rose: Yeah. Hes a pervert, but he is family. And since he was the AI support for my team for 10 years, he does speak the truth. He also knows the boundries not to cross. (She pits her head on Veronica shoulder) You know his personality was not based of an authorized personality, but somehow he got through all the checks before getting to me. I hope he doesnt give you problems, I wouldnt be alive without him.

Lexington
    Fiona: Shadow, you dont seem to be enjoying The burgers. Whats the problem?

Rose: Well, vampiric pregeancy is extremely rare. However, once the baby is born and starts growning, he or she will show some of your abilites. Stronger, faster, more endurance, his senses will be better then normal.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
    edited March 2015
    Veronica: I guess I should thank him for keeping you alive. And I think I'll be fine it will just take some getting used to. *Rests her head against Rose's*

Jessica: Well Fiona he just found out Rose and I are both pregnant with twins and Joule and Medi became humans a few days ago. He kind of broke.

Reina: It may be rare but I'm happy I get the chance to be a mom. *smiles cheering up*
    edited March 2015
    Sanguine: I love you...

*He kisses Reina.*