Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    westx211 wrote: »
    Veronica: Of course I can.

Jessica: Shadow is going on about his wang.

(For Rose)

Jessica: Wait you are telling me that you have never really been active involving sex? *Has a look of disbelief* Krystal I have heard all sorts of things like how you and Kuntel had an exceptionally long marathon and various other antics I find it hard to believe you consider yourself active in that department. I mean hell you're more active than me and Rose.

Ellvat: I think she might be in denial.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: It was Kayla and Shadow who had the marathon run. Before I started going out with Kuntel I... never really had a boyfriend since high school so... wasn't active.
    Ezri: If I may make a suggestion?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    *sets the plate down*oh boy...you can't be giving birth right now! you've only been carrying for seven and a half months - you tell them kids in there to knock it off and wait until they're supposed to come out!
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    OOC: Actually... Kuntel and Krys did have a few consecutive days that might be added into beating Shadow's record...

*Ragnar looks at Ezri.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: Sorry Krys. *Looks like she's about to say something then stops* What is it Ez?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    (it has to be nonstop, no breaks whatsoever, or it doesn't count)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Kayla; I've got no control over when they decide its time. *Winces again before relaxing* Unless there's some other factor we're not thinking of that normal human pregnancy doesn't cover...
    Ezri: Mom said it herself. She was never really active until Dad. Which means she really didn't get any until then. Therefor...
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Zach: Basically once she got with Kuntel she got into gear like well someone mine and Ezri's age.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Ragnar: Ahhh!

*He laughs.*

Ragnar: You've years of pent up lust is all!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: Well most people do something else if they don't have someone. I guess maybe Krys never figured out how to go solo? That would explain years of pent up lust.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *walks over and kneels in front of kayla* hey, you kids stop that! you're making your mother all crampy!

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: *Eye twitches*
    Ezri: Well... that escalated faster than expected...
    Kayla: You... you don't think they might have inherrited your shifting... do you? Because if they did and they're somehow doing that inside me...
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Ragnar: Uhm... Ellie! Ash! I think we should leave!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: I think I should stop talking now. I got into some apple cider earlier and I don't have any alchohol tolerance right now so I'm pretty buzzed.

Zach: That would explain a lot.

Ashley: *wakes up startled* What I wasn't sleeping.

Ellvat: Yeah...
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: *Sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Ragnar: I know, dear. Come on! We have a surprise for you!

*He pulls Ashley up and starts pulling her to their quarters.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    i would think that's definitely likely...though, they shouldn't be able to shift inside you

still, it'll be one for the medical books if one pops out human and the other pops out as a wolf pup

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Ashley: What is it? *Ellvat Follows*

Jessica: If I wasn't drunk right now I'd probably be feeling pretty bad. No wait there it is. *Looks sad* I'm sorry Krys.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Ragnar: Ellie! Explain!

*He takes them to their new quarters.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *Ellvat explains everything while they walk*

Ashley: Okay that sounds like fun.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Kayla: Well... I don't know if we're near a full moon or what, but the last few days something's been going on.
    Krystal: Never had the time...
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *He pulls them into the new quarters.*

Ragnar: We'll move tomorrow, I feel like trying this out.

*He smiles at them.*
    *Kuntel blinks and looks into Rose and Jessica's room.*

Kuntel: Krystal?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: *Looks like she about to say something to Krystal then decides against it* Hey Kuntel come on in. Oh and I need to talk to you about something. *Looks upset.*

Ashley: I just need a minute to wake up. *Still looks groggy* Maybe some soda will help.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *Ragnar shrugs and gets her some soda.*
    Kuntel: About what?

*He tilts his head.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    well, it doesn't really matter, because A) we're in the middle of nowhere with nary a moon in sight, and B) it isn't the moon, it's the gamma radiation from a star bouncing off the moon that triggers a forced shift by exciting the retrovirus and causing rapid DNA overwrite

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: I had a little chat with Reina. Why did you act like an TRIBBLE to her? She thinks of you as a close friend you are the first person outside her family to treat her like a person before we met her and she feels betrayed.

Ashley: *Drinks it quickly* Okay much better.

Ellvat: Well I think we're all ready for this.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Kayla: Well maybe its something in the area we're in, or the warp field's slightly out of alignment, or whatever. But something is going on in there and its not comfortable.
    Krystal: *Blinks* Um... hi?
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Kuntel:... I was having a bad day.

*He crosses his arms and looks another way.*
    Ragnar: I'm ready!
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: Well you should apologize to her.

Ellvat: Okay here goes nothing. *Starts using her magic and fade out.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    (he is such a lousy liar)

could be something on the ship aggravating them...but if it was, it would be aggravating me too, and i'm fine - well, except for the hugh atomic bomb i just had dropped on me in rose and jessica's quarters

#LegalizeAwoo