test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Kayla: You can also probably shield yourself. They can't. *Grabs a medical tricorder and scans herself and the babies*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    kuntelkuntel Member Posts: 16,484 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Kuntel: I'll definitely do that tomorrow...

*He looks really bad about it.*
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,247 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    westx211 wrote: »
    Veronica: Of course I can.

Jessica: Shadow is going on about his wang.

(For Rose)

Jessica: Kuntel what's wrong?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Kuntel: I yelled at her and acted like an TRIBBLE....

*He sighs.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: Kuntel it will be fine if you just apologize.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Kuntel: I know...

*He looks at Krystal.*

Kuntel: Can you come home? The kids want you...
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    well, if they come early, they come early...i just hope seven and a half months is enough for healthy kids

in the meantime, have some meat before it gets any colder than it already is *offers the plate again*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    *Kayla's scan reveals something odd. One of the two doesn't look human*
    Kayla: Um... Shadow? Might want to take a look at this.
    Krystal: *Puts a hand on Kuntel's shoulder* You alright?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    what? *walks over and peers at the screen upside down*
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Kuntel: I just don't feel well...

*He smiles at her.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *Kayla turns the tricorder for him to see, revealing one of the babies looks like a wolf pup*
    Krystal: Alright. I kinda need to talk to you too.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    huh...looks like i was right about one popping out as a wolf

awwww...he looks really cute, even as a black and white ultrasound blob

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Kuntel: Okay.

*He nods to the rest of the people there.*

Kuntel: Bye guys.

*He takes his wife's hand gently and tries to take her out.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Kayla: And that's probably why the last few days have been hell. Humans don't do that so...
    Krystal: Thanks for the burger Rose. *Goes with Kuntel*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *Kuntel smiles a little and wraps an arm around her shoulders.*

Kuntel: We haven't done this in a while...
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    hey, be glad he doesn't have claws or teeth yet

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Kayla: *Puts a hand on her stomach* I guess Krystal lucked out. Either that, or because she's a werefox now her body was able to accomidate it better.
    Krystal: Yea... And... I'll wait until we're back in our quarters before talking.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *Kuntel smiles and simply walks with her, enjoying the company. When they reach they're room, he opens the doo for her.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: *Goes in*
    Ezri: Yea... I hate to say it, but I think she has some pent up energy.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Kuntel: So... what did you want to talk about, cher?

*He smiles at her.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Jessica: i think that's an understatement.

Zach: Aww everyone left.
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *places a paw on her belly* are you saying i should've turned you before i went and got you knocked up?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Ezri: I'm still here.
    Krystal: I... um... they kinda nailed me on something...
    Kayla: No... I'm just saying I have no idea what to expect. And considering I'm a medical Doctor...
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Kuntel: Nailed you on what, Krys?

*He sits on the couch.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Zach: Yay. *Starts kissing Ezri passionately now that they shouldn't have any interruptions*

*Jessica heads to the bathroom and vomits*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: Well... we've kinda... done it more than I have ever done before we met. And... well... every time someone brings up the subject... I kinda take an instant left turn because... um... well...
    Ezri: *Reminds Zach of certain... assets while enjoying the moment*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    look at the bright side...won't be much longer before they're out and we have to deal with an entirely different kind of pain

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited March 2015
    Kuntel: You get so caught up in your love for me?

*He smiles at her.*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    *Zach reminds Ezri as well and really enjoys the moment then stops*

Zach: Maybe we should take this back to our room?

*Jessica is done vomiting*
  • Options
    edited March 2015
    Krystal: *Rubs the back of her neck* Kinda feel like a hormonal teenager.
    Kayla: Yea... unless we decide to have more children, then I gotta go through it all over again. *Sideways, almost prophetic smile*
    Future Kayla: SHADOW! I SWEAR I WILL VAPE YOUR FURRY BUTT IF YOU DO THIS TO ME AGAIN!