Install Arc
Options

Season 9 Dev Blog #5: Changes to Reputation Powers

Comments

• Options
    leviathan99#2867 leviathan99 Member Posts: 7,747 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    genada wrote: »
    I am fine with this but think it brings the whole STO endgame into even more of a terrible state.

Right now the reps are the end game, they are it. There's nothing really past them. Other mmos you do reps to get things to help you beat harder content. STO you do the content to get the items for the rep and the rep unlocks to beat....? That would be the first issue I see with this.

The second issue I see is the question of if you only can use four then a lot of reps are now pointless. Why bother doing a rep if it offers powers that are useless? This also leads me to wonder if you end up with power creep in the form of each rep having to have better and better passives or people will just not do it.

Power creep is a problem because the content doesn't get harder. It stays the same while the players gain and gain more power. The game needs more content and it needs a progression path that leads to harder and harder content.

LoR is feeling a lot like Cata for me from WoW. Too much focus on new players, not enough on longer term players and keeping people. It's important of course to get new players but I would think it's important to keep longer term players as well and turn new players into long term ones as well.

Nicely put. I guess what I'm saying is related in that the HAVING of power (and power creep) are a problem but reps also need some sense of the gaining of status or a person might as well just do one rep and be done, which means there is no progression path.

I could see one possibility with the announced changes being if, for example, reps were also reworked so that each reputation awarded 40 Lobi per tier and had one or more Lobi store items that was only purchasable by someone maxed in that rep. This would emphasize that progress yields status without necessarily forcing power creep since progression could be lateral and cosmetic based on the thematic flavor of reputations.

A Lobi ship is not necessarily more powerful than many other ships but it would at least provide a more concrete feeling that the direction of my character had changed if completing four reps got me into the cockpit of another Temporal Destroyer.
  • Options
    otowiotowi Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    phoenix841 wrote: »
    Because it's redundant.
    With Omega gear it's not needed. Plus it only works against Borg. So you have just slotted a power that only works against one single enemy type.

I would hardly call Rotating Weapon Frequency redundant.

This lets you shoot longer before the Borg adapt, wich is very handy for certain weapons, like the Omega auto carbine, and a few others, including the Dyson proton rifle.

It also means that you do not need to use Omega, MACO or KDF Honour Guard sets if you do not want to.

I have this power, and I like it a lot, since it gives me more time on targets before I need to remodulate.

I really hope this power stays as is now, instead of the new power...
  • Options
    torsten1009torsten1009 Member Posts: 454 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Well, not everything about this change is bad: An Aux2Bat-Cruiser won't have to worry about T4 Nukara-Reputation Passives/Traits anymore, those Setups can simply pick another selection of Reputation Passives/Traits.

The problem I see in this revamp is that you are creating super-buffed traits on the one hand (+20% CrtD or +5% CrtH, seriously?) and others are giving you just a good feeling.

Some people complained about Rotating Weapon Frequencies getting replaced by Omega Graviton Module, is there really a need for another ground weapon proc besides Cryo Imobilizer Module?

For both Auxilary-Power Configurations people will soon begin to calculate a break-even-point, where you can compare the effects of those traits to the effect of others.

The way I'm seeing this at the moment is that people complain that you are taking away too much from them, while you try to fix this with buffing the current passives/traits. The result is that we will get more Setups that are super-buffed in only one discipline: Damage.
    Resulting_Damage = Base_Damage * Damage_Modifiers * 1 + (CrtH * CrtD)

So, you promised buffs to Omega Weapon Training (=Damage_Modifier), Precision (=CrtH) and Advanced Targetting Systems (=CrtD)... So you are trying to stop power-creep with giving us (power-creep)^3, nice joke - just looking at the critical-modifiers you can see that the new traits would give you 3.33 times their current bonusses.

Now, what would you think about the following suggestion: Mix 2 current Reputation Passives into one, for example Precision + Advanced Targetting System = Critical Weapons Modifications (= +3% CrtH, +10% CrtD), Omega Weapon Training + Omega Graviton Amplifier = Omega Weapon Modification, Auxilary Power Configuration Offense + Auxilaray Power Configuration Defense = Auxilary Systems Modification.

This way people would see that they are not loosing so much, while the power-creep from the changes to Reputation Passives/Traits is eliminated. And in the case of those two Auxilary-Configurations, I'd expect that somebody takes both or none, so mixing them up isn't that bad.
    Ultimately, it’s been clear that the system as it exists on live is not infinitely scalable – if we had 200 Reputation powers, the difference between a fresh max-level character and one who’d spent hundreds of hours at endgame would just be too large for them to play together.

That part is so wrong: I've started a fresh character (Reman SCI) during the Bonus Expertise Weekend, that character was able to do 10k DPS with white Mk X Beams, while other (tactical) characters with all Reputation Passives and ultra rare Mk XII gear aren't able to do half that DPS.
    Still, the highest entry on the DPS-League-Table is about 83k DPS, so the solution to your design-problems is easy: Ban people that can't do 5k DPS from the Elite-Content, don't restrict access to Elite-STFs to Level 50, restrict it to 5k DPS and most of your problems are solved.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    If Star Trek Online was an Open-Source (GPL) Game, we would have a low-grind fork.
  • Options
    tilartatilarta Member Posts: 1,800 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So you will be REQUIRED to do less grind to play that toon the way you would like. How is that bad?

From my point of view, not bad at all. ;) I feel I play repetitive content too much in STO and would be happy to be given reasons to play less.

But from Cryptic's point of view, it's pretty bad, since their business model requires players to be online for prolonged periods as often as possible.
    I was just making the point that this change works against that, not for it.
    If you roll another class toon you may see value in other reps... or future ones.

No.
    This spec is what I will use for all my characters, since I prioritize survivability above all else.

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
    Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(
  • Options
    tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The thing is, Cryptic could just make powers and items have a different effect for pve and pvp.

But they are too lazy to do it.

Basically, Cryptic is also too lazy to add harder end game content.

Elitists whine now that the game is too easy. Harder content would satisfy them with being harder, while not nerfing less good players.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • Options
    willomallywillomally Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Not happy I have spent a lot of time and effort to get my abilities and now your frakking up my abilities. :mad:
    [SIGPIC]

Look at the pretty mushroom grow
  • Options
    sathyannesathyanne Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So, in Season 9, there will be 5 reputation tracks so 20 space and 20 ground powers and we have to select 8 of them.
    At least, make that 10 powers, two powers (one space and one ground ) per reputation tracks

In any case, some reputations will be completely ignored for new characters and whatever marks is gained from them will be transformed into dili for the other tracks/rewards.

So much for the investiments I have made in my characters. I built my characters over months, it does make sense to me that I should have an advantages over 'fresh from the oven' toons.
  • Options
    wazzagiowwazzagiow Member Posts: 769 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    genada wrote: »
    I am fine with this but think it brings the whole STO endgame into even more of a terrible state.

Right now the reps are the end game, they are it. There's nothing really past them. Other mmos you do reps to get things to help you beat harder content. STO you do the content to get the items for the rep and the rep unlocks to beat....? That would be the first issue I see with this.

The second issue I see is the question of if you only can use four then a lot of reps are now pointless. Why bother doing a rep if it offers powers that are useless? This also leads me to wonder if you end up with power creep in the form of each rep having to have better and better passives or people will just not do it.

Power creep is a problem because the content doesn't get harder. It stays the same while the players gain and gain more power. The game needs more content and it needs a progression path that leads to harder and harder content.

LoR is feeling a lot like Cata for me from WoW. Too much focus on new players, not enough on longer term players and keeping people. It's important of course to get new players but I would think it's important to keep longer term players as well and turn new players into long term ones as well.

you make very good points. the highlighted is an issue I raised a long time ago when they 1st talked about revamping the fed tutorial. which in my opinion was a waste of time/resources. it may be nicer than before but it wasn't desperately needed in the game. the devs response was along the lines of new players new players new players they don't understand the game and quit. I personally wanted them resources making new content at end game. pwe/cryptic place such high importance on new players that they want to make it so simple for them to progress. because all new players must be dumb and lazy.
    why no full romulan faction?? general dev response was.. we can't ask players to grind up a new fleet base. in other words they think we are lazy. there is actually no real reason for the fRaction other than laziness from both player and dev.

it's all about new players in this game, you realise the importance of long term players when you look at the state of vet rewards and the lack of importance placed on end game content including pvp. the games story is far better early on than it is towards end game as well.

if this was about power creep then why double the powers? surely that just means your shifting the creep ???
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    sathyanne wrote: »
    So, in Season 9, there will be 5 reputation tracks so 20 space and 20 ground powers and we have to select 8 of them.
    At least, make that 10 powers, two powers (one space and one ground ) per reputation tracks

In any case, some reputations will be completely ignored for new characters and whatever marks is gained from them will be transformed into dili for the other tracks/rewards.

So much for the investiments I have made in my characters. I built my characters over months, it does make sense to me that I should have an advantages over 'fresh from the oven' toons.

Most of that advantage is a good build, doffs, a better ship and better gear in that order. Rep systems are the least of the power creep.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • Options
    antoniosalieriantoniosalieri Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    tilarta wrote: »
    From my point of view, not bad at all. ;) I feel I play repetitive content too much in STO and would be happy to be given reasons to play less.

But from Cryptic's point of view, it's pretty bad, since their business model requires players to be online for prolonged periods as often as possible.
    I was just making the point that this change works against that, not for it.

No.
    This spec is what I will use for all my characters, since I prioritize survivability above all else.

Well I think Cryptic knows most people have multiple toons and mulitple classes and ship types. People will find reasons to do all the content across more toons... which sells them more ships and lockboxes and lobi conosles ect.

I don't see this costing them money... and for some people they may find they end up playing more as they can spread multiple rep tracks across there toons and find they have played longer in the end.

On your last point.... it sounds like this change won't effect you much at all then... you are going to unlock the same good defensive passives. You where worried about before. You only did the other reps cause you felt like you had to... I'm glad you won't feel that way... going forward as long as every new rep has ONE good defensive trait you would like to play around with (not counting possible gear you want) you will do that rep to. I would bet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dignity and an empty sack is worth the sack.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    tpalelena wrote: »
    The thing is, Cryptic could just make powers and items have a different effect for pve and pvp.

But they are too lazy to do it.

Basically, Cryptic is also too lazy to add harder end game content.

Elitists whine now that the game is too easy. Harder content would satisfy them with being harder, while not nerfing less good players.

I agree just leave these changes in PvE where they where intended to fix the current meta issues. :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    john98837john98837 Member Posts: 761 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    The problem I see here is not the concept but the implementation. You need to restrict the number of passives and actives we can have as we are going to keep getting reputations and it would eventually get out of control, fine I can accept that. The issue is dropping us from 8 passives to only being able to use 4 of them. Switching is all well and good but right now I can use all 8, so you can phrase it however you want I am still loosing the use of half my passive abilities.

If the number of passives we could use were brought up to 6 I think this would do allot to stem the rage that this change has caused, while still accomplishing the core mission of limiting power creep from future reps. Just having 4 slots is to restrictive, I can already see 4 abilities that will become mandatory and nothing else will be used. Having 6 slots gives us back some flexibility and room for additional passives from new reps, which means a reason for us to grind and play your game.

On the subject of the Rotating Weapon Frequency passive my suggestion would be to either buff the number of shots you get before having to remod or make it so that with that passive you don't have to remod at all. Either would make other sets more viable in ground borg stfs instead of basically locking us into using one of the 3 omega sets just for the instant remod. Whatever you do don't change its core function.
  • Options
    rylanadionysisrylanadionysis Member Posts: 3,359 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So much delicious QQ in this thread.

I like the change. I already know what powers I am going to use, and my toons will all be stronger than they were before. >=]

You noobs know nothing.
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2012 == 17,200 Accolades = RIP PvP and Vice Squad
    Chief of Starfleet Intelligence Service == Praise Cheesus
  • Options
    thyrnecristhyrnecris Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    So much delicious QQ in this thread.

I like the change. I already know what powers I am going to use, and my toons will all be stronger than they were before. >=]

You noobs know nothing.

Omega Rep: T1/T2 Damage boosts.
    NewRom Rep: T1/T2 Crit Chance boost.
    Nukara Rep: T1/T2 Bleedthrough boost.
    Dyson Rep: T1/T2 Crit Severity boost.

An alternate Pick could be: Ditch the Severity or maybe the Omega Damage boosts (depending on how much Damage bonus they give), get the Shield Regenerations from Omega.
    As long as both the Offense and Defense Traits are buffed, this will fight the creep by making the current No-Brainers even more No-Brain. Kinda like trying to exorcise the Devil by invoking Beelzebub.

Hint: The 2 'Aux' Picks from Nukara are still underwhelming, unless you fly a Vesta with Vesta Cannons. It isn't as running 125 Aux plus Nukara 'Offense' Aux->Weapons pick will suddenly make up for the lack of Weapon Power.
    And if someone is capable of attaining permanent 75+ in all Systems, that would be the point to work on.
  • Options
    kirstieinkirstiein Member Posts: 130 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    OK hold up..let me get this right...ALL of my powers from the reps that I have EARNED will be taken away and I ONLY get 4 TOTAL!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS MESSED UP!!! HOW DARE YOU TAKE AWAY WHAT I HAVE EARNED!!! SO WHAT IF I AM MORE POWERFUL THEN SOMEONE WHO HASNT DONE REP....THAT IS THE REWARD FOR DOING IT!!!!!!!! ALL I CAN SAY TO THIS IS...OH WAIT I CANT SAY IT CAUSE I DONT WANT TO GET BANNED... I AM DONE WITH THIS GAME AND ALL OF PWE"S GAMES!!!! %$&*^(_*(^^&*#$%^) (@#%(^&*
    Helping people is my passion in life. If I see someone without a smile I try to give them mine. :)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    *gigglesnort*
    Gold.jpg
    Fleet Admiral Rylana - Fed Tac - U.S.S Wild Card - Tactical Miracle Worker Cruiser
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    kirstiein wrote: »
    OK hold up..let me get this right...ALL of my powers from the reps that I have EARNED will be taken away and I ONLY get 4 TOTAL!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS MESSED UP!!! HOW DARE YOU TAKE AWAY WHAT I HAVE EARNED!!! SO WHAT IF I AM MORE POWERFUL THEN SOMEONE WHO HASNT DONE REP....THAT IS THE REWARD FOR DOING IT!!!!!!!! ALL I CAN SAY TO THIS IS...OH WAIT I CANT SAY IT CAUSE I DONT WANT TO GET BANNED... I AM DONE WITH THIS GAME AND ALL OF PWE"S GAMES!!!! %$&*^(_*(^^&*#$%^) (@#%(^&*

Not sure SAYING ALL IN CAPS. Really makes you sound more important. :)

No you are not LOOSING anything at all.

Every rep passive you have previously UNLOCKED will remain that way.

Now the Nerf part that everyone gets all UPSET about.

Yes instead of 8 active we are getting "nerfed" and only 4 will be active.

However they have decided to buff the effect of all the passives... and they have also stated they are open to suggestions on buffs for the current passives. (so speak up if you think X or Y needs a bigger or smaller boost). We are also free to choose 2 options from the same Rep tier... so yes things like both Nukura tier 4 aux reps... or the borg tier 2 +30 weapons and +30 shields... what ever you want. You are free to slot anything you UNLOCK... so in a way they are doubling the number of rep traits you can select in combination.

Is this an over all reduction of DSP or Healing.... NO IT IS NOT. What it is is a reduction in the ability to run Both at one time.

They will be adding more reps... new one is coming with the change... and they will be trying to give us one or two attractive traits for every possible build every rep. :)

Change is NOT DOOM and gloom my friend. So smile... and think through what is changing and why.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    racerexiaracerexia Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Nerf bat indeed... stop messing with this stuff and catering to PVPers and Elitist players who get what they want because they cry like little babies and get their toys because of it. Just fix what you have broken. Whatever... not like what we say matters they only listen to a few. This issue is always the same, but they will do as they please and ruin the fun for us more normal players who just want to enjoy the stuff we grind.

No use raging about this though, its pointless.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    racerexia wrote: »
    Nerf bat indeed... stop messing with this stuff and catering to PVPers and Elitist players who get what they want because they cry like little babies and get their toys because of it. Just fix what you have broken. Whatever... not like what we say matters they only listen to a few. This issue is always the same, but they will do as they please and ruin the fun for us more normal players who just want to enjoy the stuff we grind.

lol blame the pvpers?

shut up XD
    Gold.jpg
  • Options
    l30p4rdl30p4rd Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Them cheeky little dev's have been talking to certain PvP'ers again and come up with a knee jerk reaction to PvP, you sneaky little devvy wevvys. The only thing largely affected by this change IS PvP.

I think about all the people (myself included) who have done the grind for these trait's/skill's/(insert new name here) and wonder what our compensation will be ? You constantly give with the right and take away with the left.

Can you devs actually sit down and have a good discussion about the direction you are taking the game, instead of these excited scheduled monthly meetings that are just a pizza party with the fa
  • Options
    eradicator84eradicator84 Member Posts: 1,116 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    kirstiein wrote: »

Perhaps comprehension wasn't your best topic at school.
    They're not taking them away, just simply allowing you to only slot 4 at a time. You can switch which 4 at any time you're not in combat.
    In fact you GAIN 16 skills that would otherwise be locked unless you repecced.

Power creep is an issue. This allows you to keep your unlocks (and access both from one tier of a rep simultaneously!) while keeping it fairer for non maxed toons.

Turn off your caps lock and return to your grinding :)
    AFMJGUR.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Pvpers is a symptom, not the illness. Latter being Cryptic lazy.

Also, something that you can not use but still have is taken away. Saying otherwise is just a straight faced lie.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    racerexia wrote: »

Well lets be completely clear here now.
    This has nothing to do with PvP. It has everything to do with keeping the expected performance of players within targeted bounds, and keeping those targets reasonable for the difference between a max-geared/specced player and a min-geared/specced player.

PvP is very good at highlighting corner cases of systems where things work poorly. Almost universally, those cases are actually really bad PvE design too. In a game where the PvP and PvE rules are the same, if you see something really frustrating in PvP, it probably shouldn't be that way in PvE either. That doesn't mean we wouldn't change it if PvP weren't in the game - it just means it would be harder to find or identify the offending systems imbalance.

Don't blame us.... yes most of us are smart enough to see how this is needed. Still we didn't ask... for most of us our top 10 list of needed fixes would Pis* you off one heck of a lot more then this change is. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    vivenneanthonyvivenneanthony Member Posts: 1,278 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Not sure SAYING ALL IN CAPS. Really makes you sound more important. :)

No you are not LOOSING anything at all.

Every rep passive you have previously UNLOCKED will remain that way.

Now the Nerf part that everyone gets all UPSET about.

Yes instead of 8 active we are getting "nerfed" and only 4 will be active.

However they have decided to buff the effect of all the passives... and they have also stated they are open to suggestions on buffs for the current passives. (so speak up if you think X or Y needs a bigger or smaller boost). We are also free to choose 2 options from the same Rep tier... so yes things like both Nukura tier 4 aux reps... or the borg tier 2 +30 weapons and +30 shields... what ever you want. You are free to slot anything you UNLOCK... so in a way they are doubling the number of rep traits you can select in combination.

Is this an over all reduction of DSP or Healing.... NO IT IS NOT. What it is is a reduction in the ability to run Both at one time.

They will be adding more reps... new one is coming with the change... and they will be trying to give us one or two attractive traits for every possible build every rep. :)

Change is NOT DOOM and gloom my friend. So smile... and think through what is changing and why.

For simplier, terms. I get what you are getting at but TRIBBLE that. I grinded and earned every darn reputation system passive. I want the ability to use them as they are now.

Who cares if a new player crys it's a power creep. They can earn the same reps like I earned mine.

It's total bull and I wish every player who can, says to Cryptic TRIBBLE you. Either complaining to the game support or blasting every social media the nonsense the Cryptic is doing.
  • Options
    vivenneanthonyvivenneanthony Member Posts: 1,278 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Perhaps comprehension wasn't your best topic at school.
    They're not taking them away, just simply allowing you to only slot 4 at a time. You can switch which 4 at any time you're not in combat.
    In fact you GAIN 16 skills that would otherwise be locked unless you repecced.

Power creep is an issue. This allows you to keep your unlocks (and access both from one tier of a rep simultaneously!) while keeping it fairer for non maxed toons.

Turn off your caps lock and return to your grinding :)

Fairer. How about this the newbies earn the same powers? That's fairer.

I spend X amount of hours to earn rep passive. So, a newbie don't want to earn those power, too lazy, or spoiled. I lose X number of hours of grinding because they are upset.

I don't understand your logic. I played kerrat yesterday. I saw two players with a scimitar and jhas. They was blown up aa least 16 times. Another player had a raptor, 10 players could not take him down. Now should the players who was blown up complain it was a power creep by me and others.

I don't think so. Those players need to learn to play better. So, they run to Cryptic saying too many players have ability.

This is like Cryptic saying. Poor baby, you too lazy, we will TRIBBLE other players for you because you can't do it.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    l30p4rd wrote: »
    When the devs read our post's and feedback I am sure it looks and sounds like this,

Hawk did a good job yesterday of watching this thread and answering many questions. He also tried to explain why they where doing this.

Go find the dev tracker and go though his posts from yesterday.

This change is being made because power creep is an issue in the game RIGHT now... and they also want to add more Reputation system... which will only exacerbate the issue.

They have decided 4 is a good place... and they have buffed all the traits to make them a bit more attractive... and they have allowed us to repsec them for free.

Overall I am not sure they could have done this better in terms of the game.

The only things I think are worth arguing at this point ... is the following things;

Perhaps 6 slots instead of 4... I have a feeling they may have thrown 4 out knowing they where going to go to 6 just to test the reaction... I hope not though. 4 is right.

The other thing to discuss is what they are changing on the passive traits themselves. Some may need more buff some perhaps have been pushed to far... give some feedback there cause they are listening.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    For simplier, terms. I get what you are getting at but TRIBBLE that. I grinded and earned every darn reputation system passive. I want the ability to use them as they are now.

Who cares if a new player crys it's a power creep. They can earn the same reps like I earned mine.

It's total bull and I wish every player who can, says to Cryptic TRIBBLE you. Either complaining to the game support or blasting every social media the nonsense the Cryptic is doing.

The new player's problem could be fixed by making rep gear cheaper and reputations faster to do.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Everything that has transpired in this thread has done so according to my design.
    Gold.jpg
  • Options
    sunfranckssunfrancks Member Posts: 3,925 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Everything that has transpired in this thread has done so according to my design.

I'll never join the darkside!
    Fed: Eng Lib Borg (Five) Tac Andorian (Shen) Sci Alien/Klingon (Maelrock) KDF:Tac Romulan KDF (Sasha) Tac Klingon (K'dopis)
    Founder, member and former leader to Pride Of The Federation Fleet.
    What I feel after I hear about every decision made since Andre "Mobile Games Generalisimo" Emerson arrived...
    3oz8xC9gn8Fh4DK9Q4.gif

• Options
    otowiotowi Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    john98837 wrote: »
    On the subject of the Rotating Weapon Frequency passive my suggestion would be to either buff the number of shots you get before having to remod or make it so that with that passive you don't have to remod at all. Either would make other sets more viable in ground borg stfs instead of basically locking us into using one of the 3 omega sets just for the instant remod. Whatever you do don't change its core function.

This would be an acceptable change. Keep the existing power, but change it into something like the above quote says. More shots would make this a very good choice, not having to remodulate would be even better...

Not sure if not having to remodulate would cheapen the STF sets thou, but might be offset by a new set power...
This discussion has been closed.