test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Typhoon Class

Comments

• onyxheart1onyxheart1 Member Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    thay8472 wrote: »
    Not sure where this is from... but regardless... MACO!!!!

http://www.deviantart.com/art/M-A-C-O-Military-Assault-Command-Operations-397899709

Failing that... sex up the sierra midriff uniforms

midriffmirror2409.jpg

the deviantart link looks like something created in the Fallout games (probably Fallout 3, looks like a FO3 interior)

and i agree with the mirror sierra outfits ^^ and since the Odyssey outfit is being made free for everyone, make a mirror version of that too :D
    KDF for Life! <3 Romulan at Heart <3 Fed cause they made me ~ :P
    signature-omega.png
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,151 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Xindi stuff soon. Maco stuff too ya think? :D
    zx2t8tuj4i10.png
    Thank you for the Typhoon!
  • killdozer9211killdozer9211 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Right now we're like this...

1113944051archer.jpg

we want to be like this...

thexindi_047.jpg

Why are they so happy you say? Well... they have the Maco Uniform.

This right here tho. This the troof.
  • odstparker#7820 odstparker Member Posts: 466 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    New Odyssey and Bortasqu' uniforms! Great ones, absolutely amazing designs! This will keep me occupied until I get my Enterprise MACO uniform. I still need camouflage!
    edited July 2014
    enoemg wrote: »
    New Odyssey and Bortasqu' uniforms! Great ones, absolutely amazing designs! This will keep me occupied until I get my Enterprise MACO uniform. I still need camouflage!

Indeed.

Found one of me old Maco threads.

Devs... do I need to make another? Maybe in the Klingon gameplay threads? :rolleyes:

500full.jpg

Maybe the Maco brown shirt too? :O
    zx2t8tuj4i10.png
    edited July 2014
    Indeed.

Found one of me old Maco threads.

Devs... do I need to make another? Maybe in the Klingon gameplay threads? :rolleyes:

500full.jpg

Maybe the Maco brown shirt too? :O

For the first time in 30 pages, your image didn't show.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
    edited July 2014
    For the first time in 30 pages, your image didn't show.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

This is doom...

Klingon content?

Klingon_reaction.jpg
    zx2t8tuj4i10.png
  • adverberoadverbero Member Posts: 2,045 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    On the topic of Patches, I would love to have a MACO pathc, or other patch to have as an option

I think you can have the shark emblem if your fleet has that as its emblem, I'd have to check that to confirm, but I swear I've seen it before.

But I totally support non fleet patches as an option to wear, inluding the existing ENT one, and new ones as well.

I'd pay for those if its a C store option
    solar_approach_by_chaos_sandwhich-d74kjft.png

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
    edited July 2014
    adverbero wrote: »
    On the topic of Patches, I would love to have a MACO pathc, or other patch to have as an option

I think you can have the shark emblem if your fleet has that as its emblem, I'd have to check that to confirm, but I swear I've seen it before.

But I totally support non fleet patches as an option to wear, inluding the existing ENT one, and new ones as well.

I'd pay for those if its a C store option

I just want them as a different category than badges. Why we can't wear both at once is beyond me. If we end up getting more and more patches because of that, even better.
  • garvesnekanogarvesnekano Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    They have the codeing in for live just not avaible to players only npcs. Infact the Tal Shiar commander ((I forget her name)) in geko station is wearing the maco belt with baton in romulan story line. Dont have a screenshot but you can view for youself
    edited July 2014
    They have the codeing in for live just not avaible to players only npcs. Infact the Tal Shiar commander ((I forget her name)) in geko station is wearing the maco belt with baton in romulan story line. Dont have a screenshot but you can view for youself

It's all there, it's been seen in the tailor on Tribble and on NPCs on Holodeck.

For God's sake, I don't know why they haven't released it yet, they haven't even officially said anything about it yet.
    edited July 2014
    It's all there, it's been seen in the tailor on Tribble and on NPCs on Holodeck.

For God's sake, I don't know why they haven't released it yet, they haven't even officially said anything about it yet.

Rawr!!!!!

320x240.jpg

Want!
    zx2t8tuj4i10.png
    edited July 2014
    Want!

Right now!
  • sway82sway82 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Xindi uniforms in the lobi store? C'mon Cryptic you are kidding me!? *saaad panda face*
    edited July 2014
    God damn it! I was wrong about the Xindi Lockbox and the Lobi Store, but the MACO uniforms have to be put in the C-Store or something sooner or later!

At least I can finally start grinding for that Aquatic Carrier.
    edited July 2014
    If we ever get Xindi stuff in the foundry... preapre for the "Resurrection of the Xindi"

Qa6gIjr.jpg
    zx2t8tuj4i10.png
    edited August 2014
    Maybe we'll find some crates of old MACO uniforms floating somewhere in the Delta Quadrant?
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Well, Reman players should be happy... now they can dress their allied BOffs in the same basic uniform as their Remans - just with fancy wire chestplates...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
    edited August 2014
    Never forget.
  • drogyn1701drogyn1701 Member Posts: 3,606 Media Corps
    edited August 2014
    At STLV I got Anthony Montgomery's autograph on a photo of him in his Mirror MACO outfit, then I showed it to Taco and said "This is in no way a subtle hint to put this uniform in game" in my most suggestive voice possible.

Granted Taco doesn't work on these things, he just happened to be around at the time.
    The Foundry Roundtable live Saturdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
  • turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Any of us would have probably done the same thing given the opportunity.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Any chance for the rest of the STF MACO costume options?

14866033111_2682fce704_o.png
    Full Size.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited August 2014
    artan42 wrote: »
    Any chance for the rest of the STF MACO costume options?

14866033111_2682fce704_o.png
    Full Size.

I'm sure we'll get those with the level cap increase to 60. They must be the new Mk XIV sets.
  • adverberoadverbero Member Posts: 2,045 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    These ALL showed up on tribble in the foundry, Rest assured they are in the game and work, I tested out the Omega Force "Quietus" Armor and the 4 variants of the Honor Guard armor yesterday

Heres a screen shot of the Foundry costume editor for you http://chaos-sandwhich.deviantart.com/art/TO-Quietus-Omega-Force-Armor-474214367
    solar_approach_by_chaos_sandwhich-d74kjft.png

These are the Voyages on the STO forum, the final frontier. Our continuing mission: to explore Pretentious Posts, to seek out new Overreactions and Misinformation , to boldly experience Cynicism like no man has before.......
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,236 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    adverbero wrote: »
    These ALL showed up on tribble in the foundry, Rest assured they are in the game and work, I tested out the Omega Force "Quietus" Armor and the 4 variants of the Honor Guard armor yesterday

Heres a screen shot of the Foundry costume editor for you http://chaos-sandwhich.deviantart.com/art/TO-Quietus-Omega-Force-Armor-474214367
    PRETTY! I'm going to have to find a use for those. :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
    edited August 2014
    Dear god, that fourth omega set. Sensible shoulder pads. Armor with grenades AND pouches. Boots that don't have tombstones on the front.

I MUST HAVE IT
    edited August 2014
    Dear god, that fourth omega set. Sensible shoulder pads. Armor with grenades AND pouches. Boots that don't have tombstones on the front.

I MUST HAVE IT

For the Omega sets, I like the helmet and boots of the third set, but the chest plate and shoulder pads of the fourth set look incredible. Finally, I can have some simple, rounded shoulder pads and a chest plate that isn't covered in explosives...
  • artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited August 2014
    For the Omega sets, I like the helmet and boots of the third set, but the chest plate and shoulder pads of the fourth set look incredible. Finally, I can have some simple, rounded shoulder pads and a chest plate that isn't covered in explosives...

It does look like something that you might expect someone to wear nowadays.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    edited August 2014
    Pretty awesome... now where is the enterprise maco outfit cryptic? :O
    zx2t8tuj4i10.png
    edited August 2014
    I just went into the Tribble Server Foundry myself and looked over the new MACO and Omega variants extensively. It looks like we'll have suitable combat armor to hold us until the Enterprise MACO gets here.

From the looks of it, the Omega armor may be shifting to a full color palette for the armored areas. That, or they haven't added the proper color restrictions on the Reaper/Quietus pieces yet. MACO seems unchanged, despite Caitian Starbase Security wearing black MACO armor with red lights.

I wish I could provide screenshots, but my computer hasn't been cooperating well with STO's method of taking them, and other methods don't seem to save anywhere. My computer is a mess.