1434445464749»

Comments

• Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Granted, just plain out granted.

I wish I had a pet baby Gorn.

Granted, but xe bites your fingers off.

I wish that we could have a non-JJVerse Trek movie with Sir Patrick Stewart as Picard and Sir Ian McKellen as...you know what, it doesn't matter. Just get those two in there and throw in George Takei just for kicks.
  • Options
    sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Granted, but xe bites your fingers off.

I wish that we could have a non-JJVerse Trek movie with Sir Patrick Stewart as Picard and Sir Ian McKellen as...you know what, it doesn't matter. Just get those two in there and throw in George Takei just for kicks.

Granted, but the movie ends up becoming so unbelievably awesome that Star Trek spawns it's own fanatic religion like in that one episode of Futurama, and the entire trek casts are exiled from Earth forever.

I wish I could get all the risa stuff without having to grind for all that TRIBBLE.
  • Options
    grandnaguszek1grandnaguszek1 Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    sonnikku wrote: »
    Granted, but the movie ends up becoming so unbelievably awesome that Star Trek spawns it's own fanatic religion like in that one episode of Futurama, and the entire trek casts are exiled from Earth forever.

I wish I could get all the risa stuff without having to grind for all that TRIBBLE.

Granted, you get all of it at once but you can never get it out of your inventory.

I wish that Q dressed commander Riker up like a princess.
    say-star-wars-is-better.jpg
  • Options
    sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Granted, but it doesn't make him any less smug.

I wish all those tropical birds flying around Risa would randomly attack people, a la Alfred Hitchcock.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    sander233 wrote: »
    Granted, but it doesn't make him any less smug.

I wish all those tropical birds flying around Risa would randomly attack people, a la Alfred Hitchcock.

Granted, you now have a bird beak in your eye.

I wish that Targs were real.
  • Options
    mvp333mvp333 Member Posts: 509 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Granted, you now have a bird beak in your eye.

I wish that Targs were real.

Granted, but they TRIBBLE a lot. And they might TRIBBLE up Earth's entire ecosystem.

I wish the D'Kyr and its support ship were given a much-needed buff, and a Fleet version was added.
  • Options
    edited June 2014
    mvp333 wrote: »
    Granted, but they TRIBBLE a lot. And they might TRIBBLE up Earth's entire ecosystem.

I wish the D'Kyr and its support ship were given a much-needed buff, and a Fleet version was added.

Granted, but now it only has one fore weapon slot that can only equip dual cannons and one aft weapon slot that can only equip cloaked tractor beam mines.

I wish for a ship in STO that I could get for free and it had ten weapon slots fore and aft.
  • Options
    mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ^ Granted but the power drain is so large all you get from the weapons is a small glow and "pherptzz" sound, your shields instantly goes down and a T1 Miranda one shots you to oblivion!

---

I wish it was possible for you to unlock Caitian boff's for half price if you play as a Caitian capt.
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,762 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    granted but in real life a cat attacks u out of nowhere

i wish i knew where risa was, or what was going on, or where i left my sandwich