What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Corrupt a wish!

Comments

• Options
    grandnaguszek1grandnaguszek1 Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Granted, but it still has Jem Hadar a vorta and a founder on it, and the founder plays catch with you.

I wish there were no more gold sellers in STO.

Granted, but then the players rants about it too much and it drives you insane.

I wish I had another pet lizard.
    say-star-wars-is-better.jpg
  • Options
    aeonthehermitaeonthehermit Member Posts: 218 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Granted, but then the players rants about it too much and it drives you insane.

I wish I had another pet lizard.

Granted.

Hope you know how to take care of a wild Dodongo.

I wish I could see what having ground vehicles in-game would be like.
    STO in a shellnut.
    "I always hope for the best. Experience, unfortunately, has taught me to expect the worst."
    -Elim Garak
  • Options
    shadow88030shadow88030 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Granted.

Hope you know how to take care of a wild Dodongo.

I wish I could see what having ground vehicles in-game would be like.

Granted. But be prepared to deal with the fail driving that will undoubtedly translate from TRIBBLE space piloting into mass epohh road kill on new Romulus. Also, the PWE BMV is backed up and you can only get your license from a limited time offer in the next lockbox.

I wish that my bridge officers could tell me something important without forcing me to decloak, or better yet, just stay silent always.
    Starfleet: Persephone, Silas, Alexandra, Purrs-a-lot, Insanity, Alala, Nicki Minaj, Apathy and Liz Lemon
    KDF: Absolution, Vox, Vadim, Sammiches and Unknown Refugee
    Member of Network 23 FED and Imperial Legion
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Granted. But be prepared to deal with the fail driving that will undoubtedly translate from TRIBBLE space piloting into mass epohh road kill on new Romulus. Also, the PWE BMV is backed up and you can only get your license from a limited time offer in the next lockbox.

I wish that my bridge officers could tell me something important without forcing me to decloak, or better yet, just stay silent always.

Granted, they don't warn you when you approach a black hole.

I wish I was Mace Windu.
  • Options
    carter60carter60 Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    granted but it only lasts for a day after that you can never be mace windu again

i wish that i could put the customizable omega uniform on my bridge officers
  • Options
    rahmkota19rahmkota19 Member Posts: 1,929 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    carter60 wrote: »
    granted but it only lasts for a day after that you can never be mace windu again

i wish that i could put the customizable omega uniform on my bridge officers

Granted. In the process, you loose all customization for yourself, except for a pink shirt. As in very ugly pink.

I wish that STO would move into 2410.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    rahmkota19 wrote: »
    Granted. In the process, you loose all customization for yourself, except for a pink shirt. As in very ugly pink.

I wish that STO would move into 2410.

Granted, but then on 2411 it shuts down.

I wish I had an army of bridge officers that I could use on any mission.
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,764 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    granted, but all they do is squabble and slap-hit each other

i wish i was a part of a fleet..... (or do i?.... i dont know..... i dont get this game..... wheres my scotch)
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    hawku001x wrote: »

i wish i was a part of a fleet..... (or do i?.... i dont know..... i dont get this game..... wheres my scotch)

Granted, you are in a fleet full of online terrorists.

I wish my Ferengi had an iron man suit.
  • Options
    kellyh5kellyh5 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Granted,.... (or is it?.... I don't know..... I don't get you.....)

I wish that guy get's another wish.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    kellyh5 wrote: »
    Granted,.... (or is it?.... I don't know..... I don't get you.....)

I wish that guy get's another wish.

Granted, but it is incorruptible.

I wish you would corrupt my other wish.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Granted, but it is incorruptible.

I wish you would corrupt my other wish.

Granted, but the paradox of this wish going uncorrupted means that various beings have to **** with the timeline to fix it, and the girl who would become your wife ends up never existing.

I wish we had ship interiors that actually made sense for the classes of ship we are working with.
    STO in a shellnut.
    "I always hope for the best. Experience, unfortunately, has taught me to expect the worst."
    -Elim Garak
  • Options
    mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Granted, but the paradox of this wish going uncorrupted means that various beings have to **** with the timeline to fix it, and the girl who would become your wife ends up never existing.

I wish we had ship interiors that actually made sense for the classes of ship we are working with.

Granted but you only have a choice between Barbie, My little pony or the Care Bears

---

I wish my local shops were stocking Ben and Jerry's Oh My Apple Pie ice cream again - they haven't had it for months now :(
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    mjarbar wrote: »
    Granted but you only have a choice between Barbie, My little pony or the Care Bears

---

I wish my local shops were stocking Ben and Jerry's Oh My Apple Pie ice cream again - they haven't had it for months now :(

(Joke's on you, I'd use an MLP theme for the lulz. XD)

Granted, but the weather turns ice-cold, exactly the wrong weather for ice cream.

I wish more space sims would be developed for more than PC platforms/
    STO in a shellnut.
    -Elim Garak
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    (Joke's on you, I'd use an MLP theme for the lulz. XD)

Granted, but the weather turns ice-cold, exactly the wrong weather for ice cream.

I wish more space sims would be developed for more than PC platforms/

Granted, but they all have the special effects of an arcade game from the 80's.

I wish earth was part of the terrain empire.
  • Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Granted, but they all have the special effects of an arcade game from the 80's.

I wish earth was part of the terrain empire.

Granted but it's tormented and oppressed and overexploited.

I wish that How To Train Your Dragon had won an Oscar for Best Picture, because it deserved to.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »
    Granted but it's tormented and oppressed and overexploited.

I wish that How To Train Your Dragon had won an Oscar for Best Picture, because it deserved to.

Granted, it is so good that in the sequel they try to add ponies from my little money as the dragons rivals.

I wish My Little Poney would have a war with Transformers.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Granted, it is so good that in the sequel they try to add ponies from my little money as the dragons rivals.

I wish My Little Poney would have a war with Transformers.

Well, it wasn't a war, but it's close enough: http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/death-battle/death-battle-starscream-vs-rainbow-dash

I wish that we could use the combined hope from all these wishes as a power source.
    STO in a shellnut.
    -Elim Garak
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Well, it wasn't a war, but it's close enough: http://www.screwattack.com/shows/originals/death-battle/death-battle-starscream-vs-rainbow-dash

I wish that we could use the combined hope from all these wishes as a power source.

Granted, but all the corruptions counter the power of the wishes, making the power source unusable.

I wish the world's sanity level increases dramatically.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    granted, but tea time becomes all the time

i wish i didn't always get destroyed in PVP mode
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    granted, but tea time becomes all the time

i wish i didn't always get destroyed in PVP mode

Granted, but you start to get constantly destroyed in PvE mode instead.

I wish we could use butthurt as a power source.
    STO in a shellnut.
    -Elim Garak
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Granted, but you start to get constantly destroyed in PvE mode instead.

I wish we could use butthurt as a power source.

Granted. However using this power source even once will mean that you will experience butthurt for the rest of your life, for a marginal amount of power.

I wish that Mondays would not equal to lack-of-sleep-days.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Granted. However using this power source even once will mean that you will experience butthurt for the rest of your life, for a marginal amount of power.

I wish that Mondays would not equal to lack-of-sleep-days.

Granted, Sunday's do now.

I wish my spring break wasn't over today.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Granted, Sunday's do now.

I wish my spring break wasn't over today.

Granted, but instead, it's your entire school career - You've been expelled. Every day is now a vacation, but you have that big black mark on your record now....

I wish for a massive rubber tarp, good-sized boxes of saran wrap and duct tape, several lengths of hollow rubber tubing, plywood, assorted tools, nails, a funnel, exactly thirteen rubber ducks, a gallon jug of lemonade, five large spoons, and a large inflatable pooltoy.

(Is this one of the oddest wishes to date?)
    STO in a shellnut.
    -Elim Garak
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Granted, but instead, it's your entire school career - You've been expelled. Every day is now a vacation, but you have that big black mark on your record now....

I wish for a massive rubber tarp, good-sized boxes of saran wrap and duct tape, several lengths of hollow rubber tubing, plywood, assorted tools, nails, a funnel, exactly thirteen rubber ducks, a gallon jug of lemonade, five large spoons, and a large inflatable pooltoy.

(Is this one of the oddest wishes to date?)

(Yes, yes it is)

Granted. However, the following happenes. The Duct tape sticks the tubbing, tarp, wrap, plywod, tools, nails, funnel, rubber ducks and pooltoy together. They get thrown in the gallon jug of lemonade. Due to some physical reaction between teh saran wrap and the lemonade, everything turns into an explosive mixture. When you proceed to hit this mixture with five spoons, it explodes, ripping your lower jaw of the rest of your body. Medics save your life, but you are restricted to live like a plant, looking at the five large spoons for all eternity.

(dodged a bullet there, pfew)

I wish that tomorrow, I will succeed for my driving exam.
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    (Yes, yes it is)

Granted. However, the following happenes. The Duct tape sticks the tubbing, tarp, wrap, plywod, tools, nails, funnel, rubber ducks and pooltoy together. They get thrown in the gallon jug of lemonade. Due to some physical reaction between teh saran wrap and the lemonade, everything turns into an explosive mixture. When you proceed to hit this mixture with five spoons, it explodes, ripping your lower jaw of the rest of your body. Medics save your life, but you are restricted to live like a plant, looking at the five large spoons for all eternity.

(dodged a bullet there, pfew)

I wish that tomorrow, I will succeed for my driving exam.

Well, the good news is, you passed it.

The bad news is, someone rammed their car into the one you were supposed to get for driving around, totalling it.

I wish that I didn't live in a neighborhood consisting entirely of old people and antisocial immigrants.
    STO in a shellnut.
    -Elim Garak
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    granted, u move to moscow where u are forced into their culture (the young ppl district)

i wish geordi's visor came into style in the 80s
  • Options
    mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    granted, u move to moscow where u are forced into their culture (the young ppl district)

i wish geordi's visor came into style in the 80s

Granted - and at 11:59:59 on 31/12/1989 it goes straight out of fashion along side shoulder pads and Rubik's cubes

---

I wish for a pencil, a pad, a roadrunner, a coyote and the imagination for something funny to happen.
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    mjarbar wrote: »
    Granted - and at 11:59:59 on 31/12/1989 it goes straight out of fashion along side shoulder pads and Rubik's cubes

---

I wish for a pencil, a pad, a roadrunner, a coyote and the imagination for something funny to happen.

Granted. But nobody notices because blah blah celebrity trivia bull****.

I wish I was feeling more creative.
    STO in a shellnut.
    -Elim Garak
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    granted, u morph into leonardo da vinci

i wish The Doctor would stop his parkour obsession when confronted by B'ELanna Torres