What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Corrupt a wish!

Comments

• Options
    worffan101worffan101 Member Posts: 9,518 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Granted. You are Dr. Benjamin Spock, the failed child psychologist.

I wish I lived on the Enterprise D.

Granted. You are a nameless redshirt who is sucked into space in a fight against the Borg.

(also, damn good one you canny TRIBBLE)

I wish I was Benedict Cumberbatch.
  • Options
    thegalaxy31thegalaxy31 Member Posts: 1,211 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    I want an Arc class for the game.
    I would love to visit this star in-game...or maybe this one!
    Won't SOMEONE please think of the CHILDREN?!
  • Options
    superhombre777superhombre777 Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    worffan101 wrote: »

Granted, but in your next public appearance you make an obscure comment that makes your fans suddenly want you dead.
    I want an Arc class for the game.

You didn't corrupt the wish above you, so you get ignored for eternity....sucker.

I wish for a machine that alters space-time so I can get more stuff done when I'm not at work.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Granted, but it's a thirty-seven hour long lecture, and you are the only person who signed up, so you spend the entire time feeling lonely and miserable. And it's spoken in binary.

I wish for the ability to locally pause space-time so that I can get more things done when I'm not at work.

Granted. The subspace stress destroys the Multiverse.

(not responded to, so reposting:)
  • Options
    sander233sander233 Member Posts: 3,992 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Granted, but it's a thirty-seven hour long lecture, and you are the only person who signed up, so you spend the entire time feeling lonely and miserable. And it's spoken in binary.

I wish for the ability to locally pause space-time so that I can get more things done when I'm not at work.

Granted, but you are unable to unpause spacetime, leaving everything you hold most dear frozen yet immortal in their final moment of existence.

[ninjaedit]
    Granted. The subspace stress destroys the Multiverse.

(not responded to, so reposting:)
    Granted, but you are mistaken for KHAAAAAAN and launched into space in cryostasis.[/ninjaedit]

I wish it would rain donuts.
    16d89073-5444-45ad-9053-45434ac9498f.png~original

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Granted. You are buried in donuts.

I wish I was Scotty (TOS version, although JJ version is sort of OK too).
  • Options
    grandnaguszek1grandnaguszek1 Member Posts: 2,188 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Granted, you get a concussion when a stale one falls on your head.

I wish I was could see the entire EM spectrum with my unaided eyes.
    say-star-wars-is-better.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Granted. You are buried in donuts.

I wish I was Scotty (TOS version, although JJ version is sort of OK too).

Granted, you get massive hangovers from all that scotch.

(I'm not going to wish because someone still has to corrupt my other one.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Granted, you get a concussion when a stale one falls on your head.

I wish I was could see the entire EM spectrum with my unaided eyes.

Granted. You are now blind from all the radio waves, infrared and UV light around.

I wish I was George Takei.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Granted. You are now blind from all the radio waves, infrared and UV light around.

I wish I was George Takei.

Granted, but you sleep with other guys (which I personally have no problem with people doing just so you know).

I wish the Qumendations system actually worked.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Granted, but you sleep with other guys (which I personally have no problem with people doing just so you know).

I wish the Qumendations system actually worked.

(I'm straight, but I don't mind LGBTQ people either)

Granted, but you now need 500000 Qmendations, at a price of 100 Lobi apiece, to unlock the vendor that allows you to spend ten thousand ZEN on the new ship.

I wish I was Hikaru Sulu.
  • Options
    sonnikkusonnikku Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Granted, but you're brought up on charges for acting crazy and constantly threatening your crew with a sword.

I wish I had the same great proportions in real life that my main does in STO.
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2014
    sonnikku wrote: »
    Granted, but you're brought up on charges for acting crazy and constantly threatening your crew with a sword.

I wish I had the same great proportions in real life that my main does in STO.

Granted, but you cant change the way your lower torso fits with your hips.

I wish for a big bag of stuff.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    artan42 wrote: »
    Granted, but you cant change the way your lower torso fits with your hips.

I wish for a big bag of stuff.

Granted, but it is all MK 1 white loot.

I wish I was Leonard McCoy.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Granted, but it is all MK 1 white loot.

I wish I was Leonard McCoy.

Granted, but you still nearly go back in time and stop the Federation from existing because you injected too much medicine in yourself.

I wish people would like Arc.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Granted, but you still nearly go back in time and stop the Federation from existing because you injected too much medicine in yourself.

I wish people would like Arc.

Granted. PWE changes ARC so that it is (a) less of a resource hog, (b) actually fulfills a useful function, (c) no longer data-mines people's computers, and (d) is optional. Then they add free bugships for everyone who uses ARC.

I wish for a Scimitar-class warbird in real life.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Granted. PWE changes ARC so that it is (a) less of a resource hog, (b) actually fulfills a useful function, (c) no longer data-mines people's computers, and (d) is optional. Then they add free bugships for everyone who uses ARC.

Granted, but some idiot destroys it before it is even delivered.

I wish these forums were connected to Arcgames.com
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Granted, but some idiot destroys it before it is even delivered.

I wish these forums were connected to Arcgames.com

They already are. But people are using erad84's browser plugin because the new forums are ugly as sin.

I wish I had T'pol as a girlfriend.
  • Options
    jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2014

Granted: The Remans throw you into the Thalaron thingy

I wish Ba'als conquest day (on April the first) would come sooner, so I can be a minister
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    jmaster29 wrote: »
    Granted: The Remans throw you into the Thalaron thingy

I wish Ba'als conquest day (on April the first) would come sooner, so I can be a minister

Granted. Unfortunately, Sovereign Ba'al is hit by the Banhammer by the mods because apparently that joke has been going on for too long.

(a pity--it was some of my best material).

I wish I had a date with a couple of hot Klingon women.
  • Options
    korfi2go#5083 korfi2go Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited February 2014
    Granted. Unfortunately, Sovereign Ba'al is hit by the Banhammer by the mods because apparently that joke has been going on for too long.

(a pity--it was some of my best material).

I wish I had a date with a couple of hot Klingon women.
    Granted, it takes you several months in a hospital bed to recover from that.

I wish it was summer.
    wivvEzf.png
    Always welcoming new Members. Check us out here!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Granted, it takes you several months in a hospital bed to recover from that.

I wish it was summer.

(well, duh! They're Klingon women, that's part of the fun!)

Granted. It's the hottest summer in 500 thousand years, thanks to global warming. The ice caps melt and your beach home floods, and there's a worldwide ecological catastrophe.

I wish T'pol was my girlfriend.
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited February 2014
    (well, duh! They're Klingon women, that's part of the fun!)

Granted. It's the hottest summer in 500 thousand years, thanks to global warming. The ice caps melt and your beach home floods, and there's a worldwide ecological catastrophe.

I wish T'pol was my girlfriend.

Granted, however you have to stay with her and her condescension and can't leave like Ston.

I wish for a Norway Class.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    artan42 wrote: »
    Granted, however you have to stay with her and her condescension and can't leave like Ston.

I wish for a Norway Class.

Granted. It has 1 fore weapon, 0 aft, 1 hull point, no consoles, and a shield modifier of .0000001.

I wish for Wolverine's healing powers and a hundred hot Klingon women as concubines. (be creative)
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Granted. It has 1 fore weapon, 0 aft, 1 hull point, no consoles, and a shield modifier of .0000001.

I wish for Wolverine's healing powers and a hundred hot Klingon women as concubines. (be creative)

Granted, but they scratch and bite you until your Wolverine healing powers can't heal any more.

I wish for an iron man suite that I can get on and off. (The giant suite from the first movie by the way, that thing was bad TRIBBLE$!).
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Granted, but they scratch and bite you until your Wolverine healing powers can't heal any more.

I wish for an iron man suite that I can get on and off. (The giant suite from the first movie by the way, that thing was bad TRIBBLE$!).

Granted, but due to a spelling error on your part, you get thirty minutes in a cheap hotel suite that has been decorated with Iron Man posters. Next time, ask for a suit.

I wish the American education system wasn't failing.

...Oh, baby, you know, I've really got to leave you / Oh, I can hear it callin 'me / I said don't you hear it callin' me the way it used to do?...
    - Anne Bredon
  • Options
    jmaster29jmaster29 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    sander233 wrote: »
    Granted, but due to a spelling error on your part, you get thirty minutes in a cheap hotel suite that has been decorated with Iron Man posters. Next time, ask for a suit.

I wish the American education system wasn't failing.

Granted, then the teachers join the Mafia, and make up a corny plot, which ends up causing the sun to go supernova

I wish that I went on a date with some Orion women, who DON'T kill me, or manipulate me
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,167 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    Granted. They harass you for child support.

I wish for... Whirrled Peas! XP
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    kamakaze101kamakaze101 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Granted- they are "wirled" into your face....

I wish for a Borg lockbox that always gives you a amazing ship and 100000 zen with it.
  • Options
    edited March 2014
    Granted- they are "wirled" into your face....

I wish for a Borg lockbox that always gives you a amazing ship and 100000 zen with it.

Granted. The game's economy collapses overnight.

I wish the Borg were still scary.

- Anne Bredon