test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starfleet Special Operations Fleet: Role Play, Social and Leveling

Comments

• stonelokistoneloki Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Invite sent Angelus, should be waiting when you log on.
    2p1n3_by_rainrivermusic-d6fyhfm_zpsemwlec9g.gif
  • muwatalimuwatali Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi all

I need a new fleet..... one with good provisions, embassy etc... how's this one on it
  • nimshaenimshae Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    To be honest Muwatali if you are looking for a fleet for the SB and Embassy being honest, we are not the one for you!!

We are very new, under 2 months old, and although we have made great strides in a short space of time. Already upgrading to a tier 2 starbase this is by no means our main focus.

Infact in game accolades and shinies are nice but the majority of us can take them or leave them. We are much more about a community driven fleet, very casual, very freindly without the intimidating rules, regulations and obligations that can sap the fun out of some peoples gaming time.

If you want to make new friends in game, hang and have fun, celebrate the triumphs but also laugh like drains at the failures we are for you.

If you are chasing end game and starbase content, sadly we may not be for you.

However I wish you well on your search for a home, even if we are not it.

*hugs*

Sarah
    SSO Fleet Understands that this is a game, that it's sole purpose is to escape from the harsh realities of life. Thats why we promise, we offer fun, frolics without the mandatory rules and structure. Come escape with us, we dare you.....
    edited June 2013
    Now that my exams are over, I have that summer holiday feeling...
    which is strange as I haven't actaully been in high school for over 20 years...

However I have it, which means tons of time to devote not only to the game, but to this amazing fleet who I am so very proud to be a part of.

Expect some new things in the next few months, getting rid of the LCARS gateway as graphically this seems to be over done for all star trek websites now, and I want us to stick out in the digital jungle...

Also a brand ne RP we are working on, as well as tons more events, contests and goodness.

Not bad for a fleet not yet going for 2 months...

Want to join us, the future is so bright...hell we gotta wear shades....
    SSO Fleet Understands that this is a game, that it's sole purpose is to escape from the harsh realities of life. Thats why we promise, we offer fun, frolics without the mandatory rules and structure. Come escape with us, we dare you.....
  • doresainbanedoresainbane Member Posts: 31
    edited June 2013
    Hi! Wanted to pop in and compliment the guild design! I would love it if you guys would post events you have planned (That are public of course) and perhaps a guild posting at holodeck.enjin.com We would love to get a heads up on your events and stories there!
    edited June 2013
    Will do Bane and thank you!

We do have a few events coming up that anyone can pop in on, even a Full on Bat'Leth Tournament for the Fleet that hopefully will get us some cool images for a new Fleet video.
  • baowulf465baowulf465 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Just now getting back into STO, looking to do some missions and tag along with my Constitution class.
    edited June 2013
    Hey Baowulf!

We are always welcoming new members, hit me up @stone_loki and I'll be more than happy to talk to you about the fleet and send you an invite if your interested.

See you out there
  • vx989vx989 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Ah only 2 more weeks before I finally get to go home, hard to that last time I was back in my own house in New York was before Christmas, man that's a long time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    vx989 wrote: »
    Ah only 2 more weeks before I finally get to go home, hard to that last time I was back in my own house in New York was before Christmas, man that's a long time.

good luck on your trip, hope everything goes smoothly bro.
    edited June 2013
    So looking for a fleet?, looking for friends, fun, frolics and no obligations or conditions?

Want to play the game you choose to play YOUR Way?

Want to either wet your feet with RP, or jump in with a group of people who are creative, encouraging, passionate yet not elite or looking to critique you?

Want to join in on events for fun and merriment...
    Want to find friends amongst the stars?

If so what are you waiting for, we are here, we may be the home you are looking for..

Check us out at Starfleet Special Operations Fleet
  • vx989vx989 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Thanks mate, already had a few issues over here that have kept me two weeks longer than I should have been but we've almost got the system back up and running again, once that's done it's a quick flight to our LA office and then back home to New York.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • jarviscrockerjarviscrocker Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi guys

I signed upto your forums but for some reason couldn't post on it. I'm looking to join a casual fleet my handle is balthazaro@jarviscrocker.

Looking forward to meeting you guys and girls.
    edited June 2013
    Hi guys

I signed upto your forums but for some reason couldn't post on it. I'm looking to join a casual fleet my handle is balthazaro@jarviscrocker.

Looking forward to meeting you guys and girls.

Hey Jarvis!

We would love to invite you ingame, but at the moment some of us can't get in game because of server issues lol.

As soon as they figure out whats going on we will get you friended and signed up man.

Cheers,

Loki
    edited June 2013
    Hey There Jarvis
    I logged on this morning and extend you an invite, both to the fleet in game, and our private all encompassing chat channel.

As we all like to chat together when playing non fed toons as well. I already have activated your forum account, and when I come back on Tuesday if you have accepted the fleet invite I will update your permissions.

Sorry for the slight delay, however I am away this weekend which is a bit of a bugger...

Have a great weekend, welcome to the fleet, and hope you guys keep yourself out of mischief in my abscence!!
  • jarviscrockerjarviscrocker Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hey guys still can't access your forum properly when i login says you have no boards on it
    edited June 2013
    I'll get that fixed right away, was fun running the STF and Fleet defence with you earlier.

Cheers bud, anymore issues just let me know I'll get it sorted for you.

Loki
    edited June 2013
    What makes a good fleet?

Well that all comes down to what your looking for doesn't it. Are you looking for a great group that loves doing stuff in game like group PVE, STF's, PVP, RP, and every other P you can handle?

Well maybe SSO is the place for you, it all comes down to what you are looking for, not what anyone else says you will find in it.

How many pages of these threads have people claiming they are the end all be all of STO? How many fleets tell you they welcome all only for you to find out later if your not in a certain click you basicly get ignored?

Well we don't do that, we don't have ranks, clubs, klicks, or Dbaggers that go out of their way to cause drama on a massive scale in fleet.

We put community first, and we don't just say that we prove it every day and night we are in STO.

www.ssofleet.com at sso we make it so!
  • salterionsalterion Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Hi guys, just a quick bump from me for the friendliest fleet there is (should think about a renaming to just that - SSO goes FFTI) :)
    edited June 2013
    Thank you Salt, thats not a bad reference the freindliest fleet their is....
    if we get known as that I know I will be all kinds of happy!
  • angelgigaangelgiga Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    We are loving legacy of Romulus over here at SSO.

Why don't you join us in game for a mark event or STF?

We are a casual fleet with a focus on fun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Recently while cruising the forums I read something that caught my eye, "There is absolutely no incentive for STO players to join smaller fleets, yet every incentive to join a large one."

Whats really interesting about this comment is that it assumes that all STO players are looking for something they can't find in a smaller fleet.

Well I gotta say, our members here at SSO would disagree, we have around 50 members that will tell you this is the most laid back and friendly community you will ever find on STO, the friendly fleet of STO.

As I have said in the past, we don't have ladder climbers, we don't have imaginary ranks to make us feel all powerful, we don't have a secret police force watching your every move in the shadows so they can report that you've been a naughty member.

We here at SSO value Community first! We value our friendships, our family, our fleet and its members above all the Drama and fighting that ranks and politics get a fleet.

SSO was founded on these principles to keep what happens in other fleets out of ours, we have one simple rule, don't be a D-bagger, that simple. No one here is above anyone else, we have admins that actually work for YOU, the member, to make sure anything you need in game you get help with.

Our provisions from our starbase are literally bought by our members, need to outfit that heavy cruiser or a fleet ship? Simply ask to be added to our que, fill the request, get what you need. You decide here at SSO how you want your fleet experience to be, and you shouldn't settle for anything less.

You make the call, a fleet full of drama and rules so over powering that it takes the fun out of the game?

Or a community that puts its members first?

At SSO we make it SO!

Oh yeah, tell'em Loki sent ya!

See you out there!
    edited June 2013
    So what is everybody up to out there?

Up to anything fun?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited June 2013
    Just floating, they all float on Risa Georgy!
    edited June 2013
    If your here you have already asked yourself, what am I looking for in a fleet.

A lot of fleets out there want to tell you about all the stuff they have, all the bobbles and shines they have, all the members and pledges they get, all the advantages joining their fleet brings.

When it comes down to brass tax have they offered you a place where you can meet up with friends, people that enjoy playing the game, while maintaining their own individual goals and enjoyments in a game?

This is what you will find here at SSO, a place that lets you play STO the way you want, while still maintaining the friendships and advantages of playing within a fleet.

We don't label you with a rank, cause we don't need them. We don't hassle you with logging in every week or getting kicked, we don't act like a laid back fleet while demanding elite runs from our players.

We believe in the players being first, the players needs, and we prove it in everything we have accomplished since we first launched.

Don't believe me? Say its not possible to run a fleet like this?

Come by and meet our members in one of the fastest growing communities in STO, hang out, get some BBQ Tribble, and boldly go where no fleet has gone before!

At SSO we make it so!

Tell'em Loki sent ya! :cool:
    edited June 2013
    Star Trek: Valkyrie, the longest running Star Trek roleplay resumes tonight.

Intrigue, drama and mystery.

Will we see you there?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2013
    What calls you to this page?

Is the call of finding a fleet that isn't bogged down with ranks and titles?

Is it a search for something beyond simple bobbles and shines?

Is it a quest for friendship and brotherhood in a game where these things are treasured?

SSO Was started with an idea, that idea has since grown into one of the friendliest fleets in town. We don't restrict you from playing the game the way you like. We don't hold ourselves above our members with stupid ranks that do nothing but make power mongers and drama clubs.

We at SSO value you, the player, as a member in our fleet. We believe that the basis for a fleet, its foundation, resides in the men and women that stand side beside, together, to make a community a great one.

Don't settle for the rank and file, go above and beyond with us here at SSO.

Oh yeah, and tell'em Loki sent ya!
    edited July 2013
    I need it....I NEED IT!!, come on big boy...give it to me....

"Sarah thumps her keyboard in anticipation of the scimitar bundle coming to the stores, shut up and take my cash!!!"

I am not a patient person, not known for it at all...watches the clock....Gah!!

Sarah
    edited July 2013
    *Loki stands next to Sarah holding five thousand Zen points in hand waving it about*

TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!

I want them! I NEED THEM!!!! OH BABY! OH BABY!
    edited July 2013
    Have to say I also like the Suliban Cell ship....U.S.S. Cthullu anyone...

Those dark dreamers, the goat of a thousand young....also it's crafting heaven :)

Sarah