What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Starfleet Special Operations Fleet: Role Play, Social and Leveling

Comments

• Options
    stonelokistoneloki Member Posts: 304 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    All new season of the Valkyrie is up and going and we have one heck of a intro video for it!

Like RP?

Check out this new video for startrek Valkyrie!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49oGeGWDHLI
    2p1n3_by_rainrivermusic-d6fyhfm_zpsemwlec9g.gif
  • Options
    apedilbertapedilbert Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    So who do I message in game to join this fine fleet? My character handle is Beefton@apedilbert
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    apedilbert wrote: »
    So who do I message in game to join this fine fleet? My character handle is Beefton@apedilbert

Sent you a friend request and fleet invite Dil, Welcome to SSO. :cool:
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    surfboar wrote: »
    Thanks for the invite guys. First Fleet experience for me and it looks like all kinds of things to do and to enhance the game.

What matters most with that first fleet experience? Is it finding a powerful huge fleet? Is it joining one with a maxed out starbase? Is it finding yourself surrounded by people you feel you must prove yourself too?

Or is it that sense of family that matters most? Is it finding a fleet that treats you like a friend, a brother, instead of just a number?

Here at SSO we pride ourselves on being called one of the friendliest fleets in STO. We don't have power hungry dictators telling you what you must do in game. We don't have fleet overlords and grand admirals that act like they are deciding the fate of millions. We have members, we have brothers, we have friends.

That is what matters most to us, that is how we define ourselves.

Loki
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    So in all the time we have talked about what you, the player looks for in a fleet we have never got around to just why this fleet was created and why it was made the way it was.

Drama, plain and simple Loki hates Drama. I can not stand people that act like running a fleet is running the galaxy, cause guess what, fleets in STO are a dime a dozen and that old song and dance of we have all these numbers, we have this huge fleet with all this stuff, and we will treat you like your nobody, well, that only gets a group so far.

When your "numbers" figure out that your a bunch of number crunching drama queens that think that running a little secret police force in the shadows makes you important, well, they leave lol. You can dress it up however you like, but at the end of the day when you show a group that a make believe position is more important than real people, well you lose them don't you lmao.

What is the point here, some fleets need to get their story straight, you can't say your tippity top when you treat your members like a number now can you? You can't carry on secret investigations behind the sceene's, make your members jump through hoops, then expect them to stay for dinner.

We here at SSO have one goal, one mission, to treat every member like the friends and family they should be.

At sso we make it so.

Cheers,

Loki
  • Options
    angelgigaangelgiga Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    *sings and dances*

WE WANT YOU, WE WANT YOU, WE WANT YOU AS A NEW RECRUIT!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    rubius84rubius84 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Hi there. I am looking for a more active fleet, and I am interested in joining yours. I find myself logging on, and there's no one online at my current fleet. My toon is Dara@rubius84.
    I am a casual gamer, and prefer a drama free fleet with mature players.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    How far is SSO willing to go to make sure YOU, the player, finds the fleet you are looking for?

Today after speaking to a hopeful I pointed him towards another fleet, why would I do this you ask? Because what he was looking for was not us. He wanted a fleet that was heavily into PVP with a large PVP base, while we do have members involved with PVP we have a much broader base here, we focus on many aspects of the game, not just one.

This is important to us, you finding the right fleet is important to us, because to us wasting your time on some promise that we can fit you in somewhere that doesn't exist is a waste of both our times, we want you to be happy here, thats our goal at SSO.

Cheers,

Loki
  • Options
    anirulsaniruls Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    Can I join?

I'm pretty new to the game :cool:
    My handle is Anirul@aniruls i think

And yes, my first post here is to apply to this fleet!
    Heard and read a lot about it
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Indeed you can!
  • Options
    razar2380razar2380 Member Posts: 1,186 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    have fun and happy gaming
    Post edited by razar2380 on
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    What do you want in a fleet? What are you looking to get out of your fleet experience?

Is it drama? In fleet fighting? Constant bickering between the command team?

Then this fleet is NOT for you!

SSO was created with one goal in mind, to give YOU, the player, the experience YOU are looking.

come check us out at www.ssofleet.com

At SSO we make it SO!
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    Leader of Elite Guardian Academy.Would you like to learn how to run a fleet? Would you like to know how to do ship builds (true budget as well as high end)?The join the Academy today!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    What do WE here at SSO have to offer YOU?

Thats the question EVERY fleet needs to answer before you accept an invite.

Its that insight that needs to be defined isn't it? We here at sso have many things we focus on in game, PVE, STF's, RP, PVP, you name it we have taken strides in it.

As far as our member base goes we have been called one of the friendliest fleets in STO, because YOU are what matters here, what you want to do, how you want to play, what you want to happen in SSO is what matters most.

www.ssofleet.com , check us out, find out for yourself.

Oh yeah, tell'em Loki sent ya :)
  • Options
    zeropiumzeropium Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Just a heads-up and a quick plug for our fleet. I'm making my long overdue return. I've been away from you guys for too damn long!
    To all the new recruits, this fleet just simply kicks TRIBBLE in every way.
    I'll see you all out there in space where we'll be rocking the galaxy as always.
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    How does SSO differ from your average fleet?

We have no ranks, no regs, and only one rule, don't be a D-bagger.

Its really that simple, do we expect our members to have common sense? Yes

Fun is the name of the game here, PVE, PVP, STF's, RP, and everything in between we do it all and we do it all for one reason, FUN.

We don't require you to to do anything but what you desire, thats what truely makes us different.

Come check us out at www.ssofleet.com

At SSO we make it so, and tell'em Loki sent ya!
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Ask not what you can do for your fleet, but what your fleet can do for you!

Thats what we at SSO stand for, this fleet is not just a collection of players, or numbers, we are a family of friends that grow every day.

We don't make our players grind to climb a ladder, once your in your in, thats our promise to you.

check us out at www.ssofleet.com

Cheers,

Loki
  • Options
    orion351498orion351498 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    I'd like to join. I'm look for a Fleet Advanced Research Vessel Retrofit and I've got the energy credits for it and 1 fleet module. Can you guys help me out?
  • Options
    edited September 2013
    Here at SSO, our prime directive is to put the players first. We have a very open and friendly fleet that includes members from all walks of life, who have all joined together for the simple goal of having fun in the Star trek universe.
    Our fleet is constantly communicating and looking for new opportunities and options to expand.
    If you're in need of a fleet with members who love chatting and having a good time in each others company in-game, we are for you.
    If you love talking ship builds, designs and tactics, we are for you.
    If you love running STF assignments with great teammates, we are for you.
    We do not however, put pressure on other players to be flawless.
    We do not expect everyone to be perfect.
    We do not hassle or harp on other players if mistakes are made.
    Our members are treated with the utmost respect, because it's those players who make this fleet a joy to be a part of.
    If you are interested in signing up, or just curious for more information, feel free to check us out at:
    http://www.ssofleet.com/

If you wish to become a part of a cohesive unit and make great friends to enhance your in-game experience, all you have to do is
    make it so.
  • Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    vx989vx989 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    Hello friends,

A bumpity bump to get y'all back on the front page. Hope all is well in SSO.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    and a hello to you too Vox!

Here at SSO we have one goal in mind, making YOU, the player, the most important aspect of the Fleet.

We have no ranks, because everyone, new or old, is just as important as any other member. Your voice, your actions, your contribution defines who we are.

We have one simple rule, don't be a d-bag to the fleet, its members, what it stands for. I am proud to say in the last year no one has violated this, we stand together and we play together.

What makes this fleet what it is is not the bobbles, its not the items, its the people in it, that is what makes us strong.

So come check out one of the fastest growing fleets in STO, come hang out with us on mumble, in game, and find out for yourself just what it is SSO is all about.

Oh, and tell'em Loki sent ya!
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    What is this community about? Not just the SSO community but the STO community as a whole?

What does that question make you think of? What feelings does it stir? Does it stir a feeling at all?

We here at SSO have taken a long time thinking about the answers to these questions, we have asked ourselves what our Fleet should mean, what our members should represent, and the answer is family.

At SSO we have no ranks, no restrictions, and only one rule, don't be a D-bagger to your fellows.

Come check us out at www.ssofleet.com

At SSO we make it so!
  • Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    We are an active, open and very friendly fleet with limitless support to all our members. We always ask not what you can do for us, but what we can do for you. Our fleet is based on a community of players all regarded as equals. Your feelings, opinions, ideas and suggestions matter. We respect all of our members because they are the ones who allow our fleet to thrive.
    We actively run STF events and roleplay, but in no way are you as a member required to take part. All we ever ask is that you enjoy the game in whatever way you desire. We are members from all walks of life who find their own ways to personally enjoy the game.
    We have people who love combat, people who love talking ships builds and tactics. We also have people who enjoy reaching out to other players in a diplomatic order, myself included.
    Regardless if you are an elite veteran player, new or just casual, we welcome anyone who takes an interest in us. Check us out at www.ssofleet.com and see what you think.
    There's an infinite universe out there, so let's explore it together.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Our fleet is always active, but friendly and casual at the same time. We here at SSO are committed to making your play time as enjoyable as possible. We are a collected group of welcoming and helpful players. We actively run both normal and elite STF events, roleplay and above all else, we enjoy our gaming time with fellow members.
    Our fleet does not use a ranking system. Our administrators are out there to do the business of running a fleet, which includes recruiting you - the players who make SSO so enjoyable.
    All of our members are regarded as equal, and we respect everybody's opinions, ideas and feelings.
    We strive to help any players that ask for it, and take pride in our work as a group.
    If you'd like any more information, feel free to check us out at: www.ssofleet.com
    We look forward to seeing you out there!
  • Options
    edited November 2015
  • Options
    morkebergmorkeberg Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    I have a fleet of my own but would love to rp with you guys sometime :D

my handle is @Morkeberg
  • Options
    angelgigaangelgiga Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    We would love to RP with you guys.

Hit us up whenever you are on and we can set something up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]