test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Omega / STF Accolades and Costume Projects

Comments

• tk79tk79 Member Posts: 1,020 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    aelfwin1 wrote: »
    What do you mean by "recycled" exactly ?
    You unequipped / re-equipped them , or something else ?

Also , a question to those who have tested this -- do the "Shredder" pieces unlock as well ?

Unequip your gear, open your Replicator, Recycle everything, then go to Retrieve tab and get them back. When I did that, I heard the Accolade notification sounds and the pieces unlocked.
    U.S.S. Eastgate Photo Wall
    STO Screenshot Archive

• khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2014
    My broken accolades now all appear to have resolved themselves.

Now onto the next problem, fix the costumes with missing pieces. :)
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2014
    My broken accolades now all appear to have resolved themselves.

Now onto the next problem, fix the costumes with missing pieces. :)

How about they fix the Gamma Orionis sector defense accolade next? They've been ignoring that one for years now. It predates this bug.
  • borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2014
    The patch being applied to Tribble today will have another pass that should clean up the last of the outstanding Accolade issues for all players.

Once more, please report here or on the Tribble Forums if any of your character's Omega Accolade data is still incomplete/unfinished/broken.

As another update, I sent the full list of missing Costume Pieces compiled from this thread, to our Character Art team last week. I can't make any promises on when they may have time to review it.
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • zeuxidemus001zeuxidemus001 Member Posts: 3,357 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    The patch being applied to Tribble today will have another pass that should clean up the last of the outstanding Accolade issues for all players.

Once more, please report here or on the Tribble Forums if any of your character's Omega Accolade data is still incomplete/unfinished/broken.

As another update, I sent the full list of missing Costume Pieces compiled from this thread, to our Character Art team last week. I can't make any promises on when they may have time to review it.

At least maybe they know about it now :P
  • velhymstovelhymsto Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    All fixed!
  • darknessmutadarknessmuta Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I had the Omega Accolade tree for the MK X ground gear stay in my In Progress list since I did not have any of the items unlocked yet but the others seemed to clear up if they had 1 item unlocked on the latest Tribble patch.
  • vroupvroup Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Huzzah!

If the latest Tribble patch is NOT working for anyone, please let me know which Accolades are still missing/incomplete.

Not Costumes - that's a separate issue!

I tried the recycling method again today on my Federation Alien, and of all the sets recycled, I got the 'updating' sound for recyling the XI omega set, for each piece. (But that one was already listed as complete ages ago)

And on my Federation Vulcan, when recycling my MACO XII phaser rifle, I got the 'updating' sound aswel, but not for the other pieces. (it did give the specific 'complete all' sound though)

However, nothing really changed, other than something hidden which I can't see. I'm still having the same unresolved accolades as from my last post.

---
    EXAMPLE 1
    Species : Alien
    Allegiance : Federation
    Unlock : Omega Force / M.A.C.O & M.A.C.O Operational & M.A.C.O Striker
    Missing Piece(s) : All Omega Force Harvester pieces

EXAMPLE 2
    Species : Vulcan
    Allegiance : Federation
    Unlock : Omega Force & Omega Force Harvester / M.A.C.O & M.A.C.O Striker
    Missing Piece(s) : All M.A.C.O Operational pieces

Fun fact, on my main (the alien) I am missing the M.A.C.O Veteran accolade (the requisites are all ticked, but it's not recognised as completed)
    She is also missing the Omega Force Shadow Operative accolade (the requisites are fullfilled, but not recognised)

On my alt (the Vulcan) I am missing the Omega Force Operative accolade (the requisites are all ticked, but doesn't get recognised)
    The M.A.C.O Veteran accolade is also missing (requisites ticked, but not recognised)
    And lastly the M.A.C.O Elite Commander accolade (requisites ticked, but not recognized)
    ---
    EDIT: copied said post for convenience
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    tpalelena wrote: »
    Tried recycling and then retrieving them.

Leg parts are still missing :
    http://kepfeltoltes.hu/140408/screenshot_2014-04-08-11-02-27_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

I am very NOT happy about the state of missing leg plating!

Still not working after the new patch.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
    edited April 2014
    Still not working after the new patch.

He did say they were only fixing the accolades at this point in time. The people who got their missing uniform parts by recycling only managed to do so because their parts were missing due to broken accolades. There are still a lot of actual missing costume pieces across different species which so far hasn't even started being addressed.

For example, my Reman male can't make use of the MACO helmet.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
  • darthstormstrikedarthstormstrike Member Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Will Cryptic fix Khitomer Accord space elite not giving the accolade First Steps of the Elite so one can then turn in the BNPs for dilithium?

"There is no problem in the universe that can't be solved with a bribe, a paid assassin, or an overpowered fighter." - Chubain from Jumpgate Evolution
  • ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited April 2014

Honor Guard Elite is still broken for females. Here's the relevant auto-play:
    [2:33] [Mission] Your mission "Omega Force Operative" is out-of-date and will be automatically restarted. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    [2:33] [Mission] Dropped mission "Omega Force Operative".
    [2:33] [Mission] Your mission "Honor Guard Elite" is out-of-date and will be automatically restarted. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    [2:33] [Mission] Dropped mission "Honor Guard Elite".
    [2:33] [Mission] Your mission "Honor Guard Veteran" is out-of-date and will be automatically restarted. We apologize for the inconvenience.
    [2:33] [Mission] Dropped mission "Honor Guard Veteran".
    [2:33] [System] [ItemReceived] You received a new title choice: Honor Guard Elite Commander
    [2:33] [Mission] Accolade complete: Honor Guard Elite Commander
    [2:33] [System] [ItemReceived] You received a new title choice: Omega Force Shadow Operative
    [2:33] [Mission] Accolade complete: Omega Force Shadow Operative
    You dropped Omega Force Operative, Honor Guard Elite, and Honor Guard Veteran. You gave me Honor Guard Elite Commander, and Omega Force Shadow Operative accolades. You did not give me Honor Guard Elite accolade--you dropped it but did not reward it back. Honor Guard Elite contains the B'eves unlock

Recycling and reclaiming the items fixes it
    [2:35] [System] [NumericReceived] You sold Klingon Honor Guard Armor Mk XII for 21,780 Energy Credits
    [2:35] [System] [NumericReceived] You sold Klingon Honor Guard Personal Shield Mk XII for 21,780 Energy Credits
    [2:35] [System] [NumericReceived] You sold Klingon Honor Guard Pulsewave Rifle Mk XII for 9,470 Energy Credits

[2:35] [System] [NumericLost] You spent 21,780 Energy Credits
    [2:35] [System] [ItemReceived] Item acquired: Klingon Honor Guard Armor Mk XII
    [2:35] [System] [NumericLost] You spent 21,780 Energy Credits
    [2:35] [System] [ItemReceived] Item acquired: Klingon Honor Guard Personal Shield Mk XII
    [2:36] [System] [NumericLost] You spent 9,470 Energy Credits
    [2:36] [System] [ItemReceived] Item acquired: Klingon Honor Guard Pulsewave Rifle Mk XII

[2:36] [System] [LegacyFloaterMsg] You have collected three pieces of Mark XII Honor Guard Ground Gear!
    [2:36] [System] [ItemReceived] You received a new title choice: Honor Guard Elite
    [2:36] [Mission] Accolade complete: Honor Guard Elite
    Once that was done I could select the B'eves top

Same for my Joined Trill KDF and Alien Romulan-KDF
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    He did say they were only fixing the accolades at this point in time. The people who got their missing uniform parts by recycling only managed to do so because their parts were missing due to broken accolades. There are still a lot of actual missing costume pieces across different species which so far hasn't even started being addressed.

For example, my Reman male can't make use of the MACO helmet.

Hope they could fix that part too, not just the accolades.
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
    edited April 2014
    Hope they could fix that part too, not just the accolades.

Me too. I have a few officers affected by tailor issues, not even just the Omega/Maco outfits but just standard items missing or lacking colour options etc. Someone from that department really needs to become more active on the forums so they can get first hand information about what's missing.
    edited April 2014
    Has there been any accolade update planned for the upcomming patch? Season 9 is getting close and mine are still unresolved.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,467 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    vroup wrote: »
    Has there been any accolade update planned for the upcomming patch? Season 9 is getting close and mine are still unresolved.

Actually, I believe they are rolling out a fix for the S7 Accolade Bug tomorrow with S9. Got my Accolade that had been in Limbo since S7 unlocked on Tribble on the one affected character, which unlocked my Accolade MACO costume, AND got the coveted Be'ves chest piece on my KDF. So I'd say they nailed it and are just polishing it up for tomorrow.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • qrtrmstrqrtrmstr Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I have posted a thread about this issue and it seems the it wasn't picked up so perhaps posting here will help get the word out....

I personally met up with EQAH on Tribble a few weeks back. I got on with my toon having the issue with the accolades being stuck. I assume the issue relates back to having gotten my MACO and Omega sets prior to the launch of the reputation system.

So EQAH began to look around my account and characters and we began tweeting back and forth over several days. He correctly identified that there was, in fact, a problem. I was ecstatic. After exhaustive efforts, countless bug reports, years of reporting going back to 2012....

I am happy to report that EQAH forwarded my character to the programmers who looked into, found the pesky bug, and squashed the living juice out of it.

Yes kids, this accolade bug has been fixed and will go live tomorrow. I personally logged on to tribble and tested it. Then re-copied another character to tribble and tested it again...I did this 4 times...and it worked perfectly each time. I then had 3 friends from different markets (east coast, Europe and another west coast player like myself) go on and test it. It worked perfectly for them as well.
  • trekkiemelissatrekkiemelissa Member Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Finally this is fixed :)

Thank You :)
  • altechachanaltechachan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I am happy to also confirm that I now have my Be'Ves option in the tailor for both of my KDf female characters. One of them was made before S7 and was mid-way finished when the reputation system hit and the other one I made after S7.

Be advised that I had to do my earlier trick of clicking "Discard" on my Mk XII KHG gear and then going to Replicator then Retrieve each of the gear pieces back to my inventory. This gave me the accolade and then unlocked the tailor option.

Oddly enough, I had to do the same procedure on my Fed character for her MACO gear since I was getting errors when trying to edit my MACO outfit. Doing the discard/retrieve worked.
    Member since November 2009... I think.
    (UFP) Ragnar
  • theparanoidtheparanoid Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    over a year ago I put in bug report for missing qov helemt. According to the patch notes it fix. Well it not.

Just like I said after we told to test on tribble. Guess I Still waiting for you folks to get off your TRIBBLE and fix this bug.

Guess time to stop playing this bug infest game and play more GW2.
    edited April 2014
    Wow...finally. Ever since the reputation system revamp was implemented. At last, my accolades are resolved - they resolved my tailor issues in turn. I've been too angry and frustrated in the past to offer a thank you, but now I'll be drawing my creditcard for purchases once more.

Keep up the good work.
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Thank you Cryptic and Season 9.

When I logged in with my Orion a couple of accolades completed (sorry, I didn't get which popped-up). And when I went to he Tailor my Hos pieces were now available. I then performed Altechachan's "recycle fix", and that unlocked my Be'Ves "Cleavage Window" pieces.

I now have all my missing KDF costume pieces. Thanks!

:D

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • therealfluffytherealfluffy Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    On some of my chars I was awarded "M.A.C.O. Elite Commander" and "Omega Force Shadow Operative" despite already having those accolades on those chars. There are now duplicate records of these in my accolades list and 2 x 75 points more accolade points than I should have.
    Collecting accolades and comparing points with others in this game is getting more and more pointless with every patch you release since there's no way to forcefully achieve these duplicates on a char of your choice. Is it really so difficult to check if an accolade has already been awarded before trying to award it again?

EDIT: To any dev: By any chance - in your attempts to resolve the original STF accolades bug, you didn't copy and paste the .Mission files for those accolades did you? Thus creating duplicates of them with the old ones still triggering on the original drop type set pieces and the new one triggering on the reputation set pieces? If that's the case, might it be possible to get the new duplicate accolades on old chars by buying one piece from the new reputation set?
    edited April 2014
    On some of my chars I was awarded "M.A.C.O. Elite Commander" and "Omega Force Shadow Operative" despite already having those accolades on those chars. There are now duplicate records of these in my accolades list and 2 x 75 points more accolade points than I should have.
    Collecting accolades and comparing points with others in this game is getting more and more pointless with every patch you release since there's no way to forcefully achieve these duplicates on a char of your choice. Is it really so difficult to check if an accolade has already been awarded before trying to award it again?

EDIT: To any dev: By any chance - in your attempts to resolve the original STF accolades bug, you didn't copy and paste the .Mission files for those accolades did you? Thus creating duplicates of them with the old ones still triggering on the original drop type set pieces and the new one triggering on the reputation set pieces? If that's the case, might it be possible to get the new duplicate accolades on old chars by buying one piece from the new reputation set?

There were accolades with the same name which had slightly different completion requirements from pre Rep system. When the rep system went live you will have no doubt unlocked the newer accolades but perhaps (like myself and a lot of others) had the old accolades half completed. It's the old ones which have now auto completed.
  • auron8222auron8222 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    over a year ago I put in bug report for missing qov helemt. According to the patch notes it fix. Well it not.

Just like I said after we told to test on tribble. Guess I Still waiting for you folks to get off your TRIBBLE and fix this bug.

Guess time to stop playing this bug infest game and play more GW2.

Me too.The Season 9 give me lost omega accolade but not Qov helmet and other Honor Guard Costume pieces on my male KDF..working only for female :(
  • directactiondirectaction Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I just want to thank the devs for fixing the accolade issue. I know others have done so already but I was absolutely elated to log in this evening and observe my Honor Guard Elite Commander accolade *finally* pop, and then to successfully change my title to Honor Guard Elite Commander. I complained about the issue some months ago, and it definitely took a while for the team to fix it, but I finally have my hard-earned title and I'm very grateful for it! Thanks so much!
  • issvanoraissvanora Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Read post below this post, Cant delete this one sadly.
    edited April 2014
    There are two extremely different issues being voiced in this thread:

1) Accolades Not Completing

This was the primary purpose of the thread being created. When a player has uncompleted Accolades, they'll often end up unable to slot certain Costume Unlock Projects in the Reputation.

We're actively attempting to get these fixed with the roll-out of Season 9. We just performed a bunch of internal data fix-up yesterday that should fix most, if not all, stuck Omega Accolades when those changes make their way to Tribble, and then later to Holodeck. I'll update this thread when they go out, so you can copy your character(s) over and try out the changes to check whether they cleared up your Accolade-related issues or not.

In the meantime, you can help us make sure we got all of them by telling us exactly which Omega Accolades you have in a stuck or unable-to-complete state, or which Costume Projects are missing from your Reputations list.

2) Costume Pieces Missing

This is a tangential issue, and not directly related to Accolades or Costume Unlocks, but has to do with species restrictions and conflicting slot requirements/allowances. It's not something that can be fixed in one fell swoop - each missing piece, for each species that is missing them, has to be addressed individually.

We are not likely going to get these fixed by Season 9, but would like put together a thorough list of what's missing. Each piece needs to be addressed on a case-by-case basis though, so just saying "I'm missing pieces" doesn't help the issue get solved.

Complete information will be needed in order to get each missing piece fixed:
    - Species (and remember that "Klingon" is very different from "Liberated Borg Klingon" in terms of game data)
    - Allegiance (Fed or Kdf)
    - Missing Piece(s) associated with earned Unlock(s)

The top part of this post from LordHavelock is a good example of the way we need to see these Omega costume issues laid out.

Well let me throw this out for the million time

Name of the toon; Vanora Blackheart@ussvanora
    Species ; Orion
    Faction; KDF
    Gender; Female
    Missing Clothing; Be'Ves chest piece.
    Missing pieces; Nothing she has everything unlocked after launch S7 including tailor options from the rep system.

Name of toon, Vanora-Blackheart@ussvanora
    Species; Alien
    Faction Romulan-Fed
    Gender; Female
    Missing clothing; All the leg options for MACO-KDF honour guard.
    Completed all Omega force items + tailor options.

Edit; #1
    After rereading the topic I found the recycle option to work for my toon. \o/ Atleast for the Orion. I will give my Romulan a shot. But if it works I'm a happy camper and have to apologize for my earlier rant.

Edit #2 Bug for the ROM-FED still remains sadly, Deleted the items, recovered them for both sets, including adoptive. Sadly it didnt fix it. Leg armour is still missing for the Omega set and Maco.
  • altechachanaltechachan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    issvanora wrote: »
    The KDF Honour guard Be'Ves is still not there. Its starting to irc me it takes so long to just fix these small things. There in the game, its just amissing link in the tailor database to unlock it.

Just checking, have you tried Discarding the KHG MkXII set (armor, shield, and gun) then Retrieving it from the Replicator? (Steps here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=16152591&postcount=710) Simply logging in didn't work for me but I got the Be'Ves option when I discarded and retrieved the set.

Coincidentally, this fixed a "Invalid Parts" notice I got in the Tailor on my Fed character when S9 launched.
    Member since November 2009... I think.
    (UFP) Ragnar
    edited April 2014
    Just checking, have you tried Discarding the KHG MkXII set (armor, shield, and gun) then Retrieving it from the Replicator? (Steps here: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=16152591&postcount=710) Simply logging in didn't work for me but I got the Be'Ves option when I discarded and retrieved the set.

Coincidentally, this fixed a "Invalid Parts" notice I got in the Tailor on my Fed character when S9 launched.

Yes I just did after I dug up the Tailor bug topic and saw a link stating it was resolved. Digged further and bumped into the post explain to trash the gear and rebuy it, Got a accolade unlock + the chest. I'm a happy camper.