test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Omega / STF Accolades and Costume Projects

Comments

• borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited March 2014
    Everyone - stop "bumping" this thread, or I'll simply ask to have it closed. It is a violation of the Forum's guidelines, and does nothing at all to aid in the resolution of the issue(s) at hand.

In fact, there's so much useless "refreshing" of this thread going on, that wading back through the various posts to attempt to find a good set of solid repro steps, or a succinct break-down of the bugs and/or feature-requests included, has become next to impossible.

In short, you are only hurting yourself with this behavior.

There is a change to Omega Costume Unlocks (and all Reputation costumes) coming to Tribble very soon, if it isn't already there. Once those are in place, then we'll have another opportunity to re-evaluate the situation, and see what straggling issues remain unresolved.

Until then, I advise everyone to stop posting to this thread unless your post contains new or useful information to the issue(s) at hand.
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • robdmcrobdmc Member Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    In fact, there's so much useless "refreshing" of this thread going on, that wading back through the various posts to attempt to find a good set of solid repro steps, or a succinct break-down of the bugs and/or feature-requests included, has become next to impossible.

The accolade in question is not broken, just not completable.

Look at these 2 picture,

Omega Force Operative
    http://i.imgur.com/UJo06yZ.jpg

M.A.C.O. Commando
    http://i.imgur.com/xAIq9Aj.jpg

If you notice in each image there are 2 identical accolades one completed and one that is not. The one that is completed is done just for having the gear. The accolade that is not completed required the items to be obtained via the stf store on DS9 using prototype tech.

The duplication of accolades occurred at the start of season 7 with the removal of the stf store and introduction of the Task Force Omega reputation system.

With out prototype personal armor tech I will not be able to complete those accolades since I did not get the tech drop in IGE. I acquired it post season 7 with the reputation project and completed the new accolade.
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Everyone - stop "bumping" this thread, or I'll simply ask to have it closed. It is a violation of the Forum's guidelines, and does nothing at all to aid in the resolution of the issue(s) at hand.

There is a change to Omega Costume Unlocks (and all Reputation costumes) coming to Tribble very soon, if it isn't already there. Once those are in place, then we'll have another opportunity to re-evaluate the situation, and see what straggling issues remain unresolved.

Until then, I advise everyone to stop posting to this thread unless your post contains new or useful information to the issue(s) at hand.

Sorry bort, but click on my signature in red lettering, and it will revert you to all the information you will ever need.

This has been made available to you all for quite some time now, all you guys need do is revisit that thread.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• vesterengvestereng Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    so much useless "refreshing" of this thread going on, that wading back through the various posts to attempt to find a good set of solid repro steps, or a succinct break-down of the bugs and/or feature-requests included, has become next to impossible.

... opportunity to re-evaluate the situation, and see what straggling issues remain unresolved.

Are we back to pretending you don't know how this bug happen? Impressive

I'd assume you've been hard at work fixing this for 1½ years and don't go off, selective sanction people and ignore them as you see fit, simply for reminding you of slobby work?
    Still want to silence this to death so badly you forget your manners?

"An oppertunity to re-evaluate"? hahah that's priceless, can't we just agree this should have been fixed 1½ years ago?
  • pwstolemynamepwstolemyname Member Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited March 2014

Respectfully Bort I don't know that your in the right about this one.

I have certainly noted some unkind comments toward you in this thread and that has been wrong as well.

I also appreciate that this thread is probably a sore spot for you personally. I am sure it was born out of good intentions that met with failure, and a lot of the posts in it may be salt in the wound.

But is bumping this thread honestly hurting our chances of getting a fix? I don't see how. What data can you possibly gather from this thread now that you don't already know? Does bumping the thread help you find new information in it? No of course not, but there isn't any new information to find, so its not actually hurting.

We know what the bug is, you know what the bug is. We know what update caused the bug, so do you. If you want more information from us your going to have to give us some source code to look at, because you already have the character handles, the bug reports and the screenshots. There is nothing more we can provide you with client side.

Given the above, bumping this thread dose nothing to hinder you fixing this issue. On the other hand it gives us an outlet which frankly we need, and which you and the moderators should be able to appreciate.

We want this fixed but we are impotent. cryptic doesn't give us a way to monetarily incentivize fixing this bug. And as it primarily effects a ratio of the customer base that is diminishing cryptics existing incentive is never going to get any bigger.

The only hope we have of getting a fix is keeping this thread alive, because devoting resources to fixing this issue is a completely illogical decision for cryptic if they think no one cares any more.

Now all that said, maybe I am wrong. Maybe there is some data we can still provide. If that's the case let us know what you need, and we will find a way to get you that information.

Heck, if it will help. put an old pre reputation build up on redshirt and give us access to the server, we will go smash some borg, get all but one optional, then wait for you to update the server to post rep, log back in and reproduce the bug for you.
    edited March 2014
    ... bumping is certainly against the rules mind you. I would like to say to the moderators that I am very gratfull to them for overlooking this thread for so long.

If it is to be enforced and this thread is locked I would like to propose to those keeping this thread alive that we move our discussion to the general forum, where more people will see it.

If we chose our title carefully we can get around the no-bumping rule and keep the thread alive as long as this one more easily, and with far more views.
  • askrayaskray Member Posts: 3,329 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ... bumping is certainly against the rules mind you. I would like to say to the moderators that I am very gratfull to them for overlooking this thread for so long.

If it is to be enforced and this thread is locked I would like to propose to those keeping this thread alive that we move our discussion to the general forum, where more people will see it.

If we chose our title carefully we can get around the no-bumping rule and keep the thread alive as long as this one more easily, and with far more views.
    How about no? Opeing a new thread that a mod closes is not allowed either.

Now back on topic
    Yes, I'm that Askray@Batbayer in game. Yes, I still play. No, I don't care.
    Former Community Moderator, Former SSR DJ, Now Full time father to two kids, Husband, Retail Worker.
    Tiktok: @Askray Facebook: Askray113

• vesterengvestereng Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    This thread has 30,000 views.

About the same as the sticky from 2010 about getting stuck, doesn't that tell you something?

Give it a few more weeks this will be the TOP THREAD in the bug forum. The titan champion grandmaster. Meanwhile you got developers trying to pretend it doesn't exist talk about white elephant in the room.

Hat's off to everyone who helped made that happen.

This should have been a sticky because maco/omega is not just the top set in the game but also was the excuse for launching reputation.

We are giving you reputation grinding, as a favour, so you can save 60% in getting your ground sets, remember?

So it's not just a bug, it's THE bug - of course people crashing or other stability on larger scale takes presendence.

When people have kept bumping it respectlessly it was in recognition developers were hoping we'd let it go, that they could silent veto it out, but we wouldn't let them.

As months rolled off the calender and they started to realize that wasn't going to happen things became awkward.

I have this thread as my only forum bookmark I ever had period, because I want them to remember how this just wasn't good enough.

10 years down the road they doing some other game and think back on STO I want them to remember the maco/omega bug and thread as the first thing that comes to mind.
    edited March 2014
    askray wrote: »

Now back on topic

I wasn't proposing opening a new thread on the topic of reporting and fixing this bug. I was thinking one on the topic of logging the days my quartermaster has had my STF armor on back order.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,467 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    For myself... no offense of any kind was meant by making sure this thread stayed alive. I was keeping awareness of this bug up while trying to head off any potential duplicate threads on the same bug. I appreciate everything you guys are doing at Cryptic, as STO is one of the best MMO's I've played.

I guess we could have toned down the venting at the same time though... we are kinda vocal about this subject. *Sweatdrop*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • khamseenairkhamseenair Member Posts: 2,640 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2014
    I can understand why the bumping would be annoying (not only because it's against the rules), when I log into the forums I always search for threads I've posted in to keep track of updates. Whenever I see this thread show up, I hope there will be new information but it's always just bumps.

Though I can also understand why people keep bumping it, it's been a very long time a lot of us have been waiting on this issue being solved and we've had very little communication to assure us this is getting the attention we feel it deserves.

When you invest a lot of time into something, you like to reap in the rewards. If the rewards fail to become available, then you rightfully get annoyed.
    Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since STO Beta.
    True alters don't have a "main". Account wide unlocks for all unique event rewards!!
    edited March 2014
    Ok, hear is a simple solution. If bort's concern is that he is missing new information that people are posting in this thread, and its getting lost in all the bumps. Why not sticky the thread?

If the thread is locked or deleted we are going to feel marginalized, and there will be many who claim that the only reason it was done was because this thread was drawing attention to a long standing issue (over 500 days at the time of this post) that cryptic never intend to fix.

Whats more new threads will arise regarding the issue. They still do when we let the thread slip to page 2 or 3.

But if the thread is stickied then we will know we can always come to check on the issues progress without filling the thread with pointless posts. The only reason not to sticky the post is if cryptic realy do never intend to fix the issue.

Another way to reasure us would be to add this to the 'Known issues' at the bottom of patch notes. Incidently why isnt ths, or many other issues that cryptic cirtainly knows about, in the 'Known Issues' list? Do cryptic want to keep having the same bugs reported to them because new players think they are unknown?
  • shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm not sure what more they could want that I haven't along with other's already provided, I can tell you it doesn't seem to be related to gear because whether you have gear from before S7 and collect the same gear after S7 it has no effect.

I can tell you that it more revolves around how the game determines character's made before S7, and how they are able to obtain said accolades doesn't correspond with after S7 changes otherwise we wouldn't have this issue.

So it seems to stem from old coding still waiting for old coding to give the green light, but that green light part has been altered or removed hence leading to this issue.

Because trying to duplicate it just won't work, as none of my character's made after S7 has been effected in just such a way.

I have only 1 count it 1 that is a pre-S7 character my first character ever made, he is the one who is effected and cannot progress by any means at my disposal.

Re-obtaining the gear doesn't change it, attempting to re-acquire the accolades (even though you cannot re-acquire a already accomplished accolade) does not resolve the issue, deleting the suspicious gear and acquiring new ones doesn't resolve the issue.

However the saved game data is stored by Cryptic, and is effected by their programming and can only be changed by them unless deleted, so it is up to them and them alone for fixing it.

They have the authority and permission to enter an account to see visually with their own eyes, and test for the purpose of a resolution.

They have provided with all the needed information as to the root cause, how to reproduce it even though it most likely cannot be reproduced, picture proof, step by step instructions, etc... what more do they need from us?

If they simply cannot tell the programming code to simply unlock the accolade, than they need simply eliminate the need for its completion in general and come up with a better system of obtaining it.
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

• jadz3jadz3 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    askray wrote: »

Now back on topic

AH THE TOPIC! The one we've been talking about forever? That you keep claiming to NOT have a clue about? The one that needs new info every few months when there is none? The one we've given you all the possible info you could need not once but MANY times? Oh. That Topic. Gotcha.
    How about this. I'm gonna do my Miles O'Brien impression.
    "The way I see it we have three choices. Either you work with us and help us get this problem fixed...OR you continue to play ignorant to the problem at hand... OR you just straight up tell us you don't care about the issue and are NOT, in fact, going to attempt a fix and not keep our hopes up for a possible solution."

You have the data needed to recreate the problem. We can't possibly provide you with NEW data since it's an OLD problem. It's been around since the time season 6 turned into season 7. We are now approaching season 9 if I'm not mistaken.
    Really I do know how hard it is being a dev for the game... there's a lot of work involved. There are many thing implemented that I'm highly impressed with. Loadouts are a wonderful thing. The Dyson destroyers are sweet ships. So many new things in the game yet we're still upset over something this old because it seems like it would be something not hard to fix. We need accolade A and B to get accolade C. We give you screenshots and all of us HAVING A and B but not C, and you tell us we have C. No we don't well have C, THAT's the issue. That's why we're on our second thread for this now. Several of us who are experiencing this issue are in a fleet together, we did the run together, we all gave you the exact same detailed and extensive data we are capable of giving you. To reference Scotty, "We've given you all there is Cap'n!"
    edited March 2014
    jadz3 wrote: »
    AH THE TOPIC! The one we've been talking about forever? That you keep claiming to NOT have a clue about? The one that needs new info every few months when there is none? The one we've given you all the possible info you could need not once but MANY times? Oh. That Topic. Gotcha.
    How about this. I'm gonna do my Miles O'Brien impression.
    "The way I see it we have three choices. Either you work with us and help us get this problem fixed...OR you continue to play ignorant to the problem at hand... OR you just straight up tell us you don't care about the issue and are NOT, in fact, going to attempt a fix and not keep our hopes up for a possible solution."

You have the data needed to recreate the problem. We can't possibly provide you with NEW data since it's an OLD problem. It's been around since the time season 6 turned into season 7. We are now approaching season 9 if I'm not mistaken.
    Really I do know how hard it is being a dev for the game... there's a lot of work involved. There are many thing implemented that I'm highly impressed with. Loadouts are a wonderful thing. The Dyson destroyers are sweet ships. So many new things in the game yet we're still upset over something this old because it seems like it would be something not hard to fix. We need accolade A and B to get accolade C. We give you screenshots and all of us HAVING A and B but not C, and you tell us we have C. No we don't well have C, THAT's the issue. That's why we're on our second thread for this now. Several of us who are experiencing this issue are in a fleet together, we did the run together, we all gave you the exact same detailed and extensive data we are capable of giving you. To reference Scotty, "We've given you all there is Cap'n!"

I'm sorry. I usually try to imply rather then accuse. I certainly wouldn't be this direct. But the above is sort of how I feel.
  • robdmcrobdmc Member Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I'm surprised they need more data. Surely there is a dev with a pre-season 7 character that has this issue.

As for reproduction steps that would require a season 6 server that is updated to season 7 and we cannot change the internal code base.
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    ...There is a change to Omega Costume Unlocks (and all Reputation costumes) coming to Tribble very soon, if it isn't already there. Once those are in place, then we'll have another opportunity to re-evaluate the situation, and see what straggling issues remain unresolved.

1) Are the upcoming changes expected to fix the missing female KDF Be'ves top and Honor Guard Hos Pieces (Helmet, Arm/Leg Accessories)?

2) I've already posted this information a few times at your earlier requests, but I'd like to re-post it as it's never been recognized as "accepted":
    KHG Armor Issues (Missing Be'ves Top and Helmet)

Current Status: Unresolved (as of Nov 08, 2013).
    Character Name: Alira@PatricianVetinari
    Faction, Race, Gender: KDF Orion Female
    Completed Costume Unlock Projects:
    - Costume Unlock: Honor Guard Style 2 (Acquire KHG Mk XII Set)
    - Costume Unlock: Honor Guard Style 3 (Complete All Elite Optionals)
    Missing Pieces:
    - Honor Guard Be'ves option
    - Honor Guard Hos Pieces (Helmet, Arm/Leg Accessories)
    Notes:
    I do have the basic Honor Guard Helmet that came with my Costume Style 2 Unlock, however I'm missing the Be'ves "Cleavage Window" chest piece that's supposed to come with the Style 3 unlock. Also, I believe there are supposed to be other "Hos" pieces (Helmet variant, Arm/Leg Accessories) that should unlock with the Style 3 Project, and I also didn't get those. All relevant accolades/armor acquisition was completed after LoR via the Rep system for this character.

History:
    Jan 15, 2013 - Reported by Phoenicius, et al, in this thread, and later the same day Borticuscryptic posted requesting more info.

Apr 11, 2013 - Borticuscryptic started a thread about the issue. He posted a reply on Jul 18, 2013 with an update.

Aug 12, 2013 - While the issue has existed for many months, I encounter it for the first time on the above toon, making this post and submitting Holodeck ticket ID #1,924,053.

Oct 10, 2013 - Borticuscryptic provided an update here, basically saying that they are aware of Omega Rep Costume Issues, haven't thus far found a fix, and they might be able to look into it soon.

I look forward to the updates and hope for the best. Thank you.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited March 2014
    I'm not sure what more they could want that I haven't along with other's already provided, I can tell you it doesn't seem to be related to gear because whether you have gear from before S7 and collect the same gear after S7 it has no effect.

I can tell you that it more revolves around how the game determines character's made before S7, and how they are able to obtain said accolades doesn't correspond with after S7 changes otherwise we wouldn't have this issue.

So it seems to stem from old coding still waiting for old coding to give the green light, but that green light part has been altered or removed hence leading to this issue.

Because trying to duplicate it just won't work, as none of my character's made after S7 has been effected in just such a way.

I have only 1 count it 1 that is a pre-S7 character my first character ever made, he is the one who is effected and cannot progress by any means at my disposal.

Re-obtaining the gear doesn't change it, attempting to re-acquire the accolades (even though you cannot re-acquire a already accomplished accolade) does not resolve the issue, deleting the suspicious gear and acquiring new ones doesn't resolve the issue.

However the saved game data is stored by Cryptic, and is effected by their programming and can only be changed by them unless deleted, so it is up to them and them alone for fixing it.

They have the authority and permission to enter an account to see visually with their own eyes, and test for the purpose of a resolution.

They have provided with all the needed information as to the root cause, how to reproduce it even though it most likely cannot be reproduced, picture proof, step by step instructions, etc... what more do they need from us?

If they simply cannot tell the programming code to simply unlock the accolade, than they need simply eliminate the need for its completion in general and come up with a better system of obtaining it.

I think this one nails what the problem is. It's like the Gamma Orionis sector defense accolade. Someone forgot to untie the accolade from the old way it worked (tied to mission) so it keeps looking for that old trigger which has since been changed/removed.

Maybe there is a fundamental difference between how you got the set before versus how you get it now:
    Old way = Get the drop from STF and "buy" set piece from at DS9. Maybe the accolade trigger got abandoned back there for people that had the old accolade in progress.
  • zaalbarzaalbar Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Just thought I would add some details on my character since things might be a little different from what others have posted:

My fed engineer (Archer@LinkArcher) has a similar problem, I gathered all three Omega Force Mk XII pieces prior to the launch of the reputation system. However, I don't remember whether I completed all six optional objectives before the launch. Omega Force Operative, MACO Commando and MACO Team Commander are listed as completed, Omega Force Shadow Operative and MACO Elite Commander are not.

The difference in my case is that none of the above accolades appear to be duplicated. Hope this helps.

By the way, I'm not sure if this is a known issue but the hip pieces on my romulan alien (Shivali@LinkArcher) are missing. I have Omega Force Shadow Operative completed on that character and I have the Omega Style 2 and 3 unlocked, is it necessary to unlock Omega Style 1 to get all of the costume pieces? That was the only difference I know of because on my other characters I got the Mk XI Omega set instead of skipping directly to Mk XII.
  • tehbubbalootehbubbaloo Member Posts: 2,003 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    take all the thread bumps and thread activity as a 'metric' of sorts, since that is seemingly all that matters anymore, and fix this once and for all.
    edited April 2014
    There are two extremely different issues being voiced in this thread:

1) Accolades Not Completing

This was the primary purpose of the thread being created. When a player has uncompleted Accolades, they'll often end up unable to slot certain Costume Unlock Projects in the Reputation.

We're actively attempting to get these fixed with the roll-out of Season 9. We just performed a bunch of internal data fix-up yesterday that should fix most, if not all, stuck Omega Accolades when those changes make their way to Tribble, and then later to Holodeck. I'll update this thread when they go out, so you can copy your character(s) over and try out the changes to check whether they cleared up your Accolade-related issues or not.

In the meantime, you can help us make sure we got all of them by telling us exactly which Omega Accolades you have in a stuck or unable-to-complete state, or which Costume Projects are missing from your Reputations list.

2) Costume Pieces Missing

This is a tangential issue, and not directly related to Accolades or Costume Unlocks, but has to do with species restrictions and conflicting slot requirements/allowances. It's not something that can be fixed in one fell swoop - each missing piece, for each species that is missing them, has to be addressed individually.

We are not likely going to get these fixed by Season 9, but would like put together a thorough list of what's missing. Each piece needs to be addressed on a case-by-case basis though, so just saying "I'm missing pieces" doesn't help the issue get solved.

Complete information will be needed in order to get each missing piece fixed:
    - Species (and remember that "Klingon" is very different from "Liberated Borg Klingon" in terms of game data)
    - Allegiance (Fed or Kdf)
    - Missing Piece(s) associated with earned Unlock(s)

The top part of this post from LordHavelock is a good example of the way we need to see these Omega costume issues laid out.
    Jeremy Randall
    "Play smart!"
  • mandoknight89mandoknight89 Member Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited April 2014

This is a tangential issue, and not directly related to Accolades or Costume Unlocks, but has to do with species restrictions and conflicting slot requirements/allowances. It's not something that can be fixed in one fell swoop - each missing piece, for each species that is missing them, has to be addressed individually.

We are not likely going to get these fixed by Season 9, but would like put together a thorough list of what's missing. Each piece needs to be addressed on a case-by-case basis though, so just saying "I'm missing pieces" doesn't help the issue get solved.

Complete information will be needed in order to get each missing piece fixed:
    - Species (and remember that "Klingon" is very different from "Liberated Borg Klingon" in terms of game data)
    - Allegiance (Fed or Kdf)
    - Missing Piece(s) associated with earned Unlock(s)

The top part of this post from LordHavelock is a good example of the way we need to see these Omega costume issues laid out.

Female Reman, KDF-aligned:
    Completed KHG unlock #2, no upper arm options at all, the category is completely missing. (It should be above the Shoulder Pads options, as "Arm Attach" left and right)
    I haven't tried #3 or #4 yet, since the unlock costs will be reduced in Season 9.

And then there's the Be'ves variant, but you already know about that. As far as I know, it's missing on all females... I can confirm it missing on Orion females (all KHG costume projects completed) and Klingon females (KHG 2-4 completed). The Reman female also lacks the Be'ves variant, in case it's supposed to be tied to the version 2 unlock.
  • bluegeekbluegeek Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    EDIT: Removed response
    My views may not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment. You can file a "forums and website" support ticket here
    Link: How to PM - Twitter @STOMod_Bluegeek
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    There are two extremely different issues being voiced in this thread:

1) Accolades Not Completing

This is a tangential issue... Complete information will be needed in order to get each missing piece fixed... The top part of this post from LordHavelock is a good example of the way we need to see these Omega costume issues laid out.
    Borticus, I thank you for your continued support on this issue. I also appreciate you breaking down and explaining the exact different issues and the needs for each. I see you've read the post regarding my KDF Orion Female and her missing Be'ves and Hos pieces. Thanks for the recognition. I'll consider myself on the list and wait patiently for you guys to sort through and fix all the parts.

:)

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,467 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Thanks for the breakdown and update Borticus. I'll copy Roll over to Tribble later on to check up on that Accolade fix.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited April 2014
    Well, I have potentially world-shatteringly awesome news for long-time "fans" of this thread:

This week's Tribble Patch includes another attempt to fix/resolve all outstanding Omega Accolade issues that originated from the Season 7 switch-over.

The data updates we've performed are intended to force-complete any Pre-S7 Omega Accolades that have all sub-objectives complete, and allow all partially-completed Accolades to be completed as further Set pieces are obtained going forward. This should also solve the issue of some Costume Unlock Projects not appearing. We hope.

The patch is intended to arrive on Thursday, but I can't guarantee its timely arrival as it is still being processed by our QA Department. Once it's up, though, I need as many of you as possible to copy over your characters with bugged Omega Accolades, and report on the Tribble Forums whether or not those issues were successfully resolved.

As for missing costume pieces, I'm in the process of putting together a thorough list for our Character Art Team to go through as soon as they get the opportunity. If you wish to contribute to this list, please post your specific scenario in the following example format:

EXAMPLE 1
    Species : Orion
    Allegiance : KDF
    Unlock : KHG Style 3
    Missing Piece(s) : Be'ves Chest

EXAMPLE 2
    Species : Joined Trill
    Unlock : OMEGA Style 3
    Missing Piece(s) : Right Wrist

I've already dug through the 60+ pages of this thread to pull out as many examples as I could and arranged them into the above format. I was going to post the full list I have already compiled, but this forum doesn't allow for Tables. So ... I'll just have to ask everyone to post again. If you've already given all of the above info in this thread, I probably already have it, but duplicate data isn't going to hurt anyone.

Reminder: Please post about missing Omega Costume Pieces ONLY. If your character is missing other costumes (Anti-Voth Armor, Spire Costumes, etc.), those are separate issues from the ones being reviewed in this thread. Feel free to make a separate thread for them, or add them to Havelock's thread regarding general tailor-related issues.
    Jeremy Randall
    "Play smart!"
  • crioijoulscrioijouls Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Borticus, I hope this helps. I tried to be as detailed as I possibly can.

Character name: Mileke@Crio_Ijoula
    Faction, Race, Gender: KDF, Joined Trill, female.

Complete Honor Guard Ground Armor Sets Owned:
    Honor Guard Mk XI
    Honor Guard Mk XII
    Adapted Honor Guard Mk XII

Accolades Completed:
    Adapted Honor Guard Elite
    Honor Guard Commander
    Honor Guard Elite
    Honor Guard Elite Commander
    Honor Guard Initiate
    Honor Guard Veteran
    Klingon Defense Force Silver Star

Accolades Yet To Be Completed:
    Honor Guard Recruit
    Honor Guard Specialist
    Klingon Defense Force Cross

Completed Costume Projects:
    Costume Unlock: Honor Guard Style I (Acquire Honor Guard Mk XI ground set)
    Costume Unlock: Honor Guard Style II (Acquire Honor Guard Mk XII ground set)
    Costume Unlock: Honor Guard Type III (Acquire Honor Guard Mk XII ground set -AND- complete ALL optional objectives in Special Task Force missions on ELITE difficulty)
    Costume Unlock: Honor Guard Type IV (Acquire Adapted Honor Guard Mk XII ground set)

Notes: I have no access to the Be'ves upper body costume option, and any lower body costume options that may be present, I cannot access either. Should I be able to access that with the above unlocks completed? Below are the complete costume options I currently see in the tailor under the category of "Honor Guard":

Costume Options Available for Honor Guard:
    HEAD
    Helmet - Honor Guard
    Helmet - Honor Guard Hos
    Helmet - Honor Guard Quv

UPPER BODY
    (Upper option is greyed out, stuck on "Honor Guard". Cannot modify, no drop-down options)
    Gloves - Honor Guard
    Arm Attach - Honor Guard
    Arm Attach - Honor Guard Hos
    Arm Attach - Honor Guard Quv
    Shoulder Pad - Honor Guard
    Shoulder Pad - Honor Guard Hos
    Shoulder Pad - Honor Guard Quv
    Shoulder Accessory - Fur
    Shoulder Accessory - Cape
    Collar - Honor Guard
    Chest Accessory - Honor Guard
    Chest Accessory - Honor Guard Hos
    Chest Accessory - Honor Guard Quv
    Wrist Attach - Honor Guard
    Wrist Attach - Honor Guard Hos
    Wrist Attach - Honor Guard Quv
    Back - Honor Guard

LOWER BODY
    Belt - Honor Guard
    Belt - Honor Guard Hos
    Belt - Honor Guard Quv
    (Lower option is greyed out. Stuck on "Honor Guard". Cannot modify, no drop-down options)
    Feet - Honor Guard
    Feet - Honor Guard Hos
    Feet - Honor Guard Quv
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2010
  • tpalelenatpalelena Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Here is my tier 5 Romulan girl with Omega harvester armor (The optionals done one)

Species : Romulan
    Class: tactical
    Allegiance : Rom-Fed
    Unlock : Omega Style 2, 3
    Missing Piece(s) : Both Omega Harvester Thigh armors :Hips attach left and Hips attach right, even the slots of these are missing!
    Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Species: Orion
    Allegiance: KDF (duh)
    Class: Engineer
    Unlocks: KHG Styles 1, 2, 3, and 4; Omega Force Styles 1, 2, and 3
    Missing pieces: Be'ves chest piece and Omega Harvester wrist pieces

Species: Alien
    Allegience: KDF
    Class: Tactical
    Unlocks: KHG Styles 2, 3, and 4; Omega Force Styles 2 and 3
    Missing pieces: Be'ves chest piece and Omega Harvester wrist pieces
    _______

I'm leaving this here since it's costume-related: Could you have the art team look at the KHG costume belts, too? Ever since the change to female body models, they clip completely into the costume. Here are a couple of examples: Example 1, Example 2. They're like that on both the Orion and the alien above.

Also, the Omega Harvester (Style 3) leg accessories are reversed- left is right and right is left. It's like this on every character I have, I could list them all but this seems like a pretty universal problem.
  • vayranovayrano Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Species : Orion
    Unlock : KHG Style 2, 3, 4
    Missing Piece(s) : Be'ves Chest