test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Omega / STF Accolades and Costume Projects

Comments

• borticuscrypticborticuscryptic Member Posts: 2,478 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2014
    Folks, please just use the template I posted above.

EXAMPLE 1
    Species : Orion
    Allegiance : KDF
    Unlock : KHG Style 3
    Missing Piece(s) : Be'ves Chest

We don't need your character name, account name, or anything else not listed in the above example.

Keep it simple! =)
    Jeremy Randall
    Cryptic - Lead Systems Designer
    "Play smart!"
  • altechachanaltechachan Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Species : Orion
    Unlock : KHG Style 1, 2, 3, 4

Species : Klingon
    Unlock : KHG Style 1, 4
    Member since November 2009... I think.
    (UFP) Ragnar
  • smokeybacon90smokeybacon90 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Species: Romulan
    Allegiance: FED
    Unlock: Omega Style 2, 3
    Missing Piece: Hip Attach
    EnYn9p9.jpg
  • zaalbarzaalbar Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Shivali
    Species : Alien
    Allegiance : Romulan (Fed Aligned)
    Unlock : Omega Force Style 2, Style 3
    Missing Piece(s) : All Hip Attachments

The hip attachment drop-down bar does not even appear but every other Omega Force and Omega Force Harvester option is available.

EDIT: Another thing to clarify, my Romulan Alien species is listed as Romulan but the usual Alien customization options are still available. I think this happens after an alien female chooses to join either the Feds or Klingons.
  • braindotwavbraindotwav Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Species: Trill
    Allegiance: Fed
    Unlock: Omega Type 2 and 3
    Missing Piece: Harvester Wrist attach pieces

Also, not a missing piece, but a flip. The hip attach parts for Omega Harvester are reversed. Hip Attach Right goes on the left leg and vice versa.
  • crioijoulscrioijouls Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Species : Joined Trill
    Unlock : All KHG costume unlocks completed
    Missing Piece(s) : Be'ves Chest (that I know of, at least)
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2010
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    This week's Tribble Patch includes another attempt to fix/resolve all outstanding Omega Accolade issues that originated from the Season 7 switch-over.

SWEET BE'VES. Where's Jexamx?
  • ursusmorologusursusmorologus Member Posts: 5,328 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I dont think its an accolade problem. Its been an unavailable option to female characters since S7, you can find threads going back to 2012 about it.

There are three named types of KHG costumes, which are (plain) "Honor Guard" and "Hos" and "Quv"

Male "upper" (chest/tunic) only has plain and Hos types, and does not have a Quv type:

KHGMaleTailorUpper.png

Female "upper" only has plain Honor Guard, and does not have Hos or Quv types. In fact, the drop-down is disabled! Maybe the types are there and the drop-down is broken, or the data array for the drop-down is in error? Seems the most likely...

KHGFemaleTailorUpper.png

Separately, I am curious if there is supposed to be a Hos chest piece as well... there should be yeah?

Here are my two girls that are missing the window top

Species : Joined Trill

Species : Romulan Alien
    Allegiance : Romulan KDF

I have not inventoried all of their items

ps--Can we get a DELETE button added to the costume slots?
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Keeping it Simple
    Species: Orion
    Allegiance: KDF
    Unlock: KHG Style 2, 3
    Missing Pieces: Be'ves Chest, Hos Helmet, Arm, and Leg Accessories.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
    edited April 2014
    From today's Tribble Patch Notes...
    We will be bringing down the Tribble server for maintenance to apply a new update: ST.40.20140330a.3

(...snip...)
    Captains that have Pre-Season 7 Omega Task Force Accolades sitting in an unfinished state should now find those Accolades completed.
    * All success conditions must have been met.
    * This should reward captains with any Titles they were missing associated with those Accolades.
    * This will enable the Reputation Costume Unlock Projects to become available if applicable.
    (...snip...)

Please go test out your 'stuck' characters once the server is back online, and report your progress on the Tribble Forums!
    Jeremy Randall
    "Play smart!"
  • vesterengvestereng Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Will check when server comes up.
    edited April 2014
    Okay, my accolades for my female Klingon are fixed (registers the equipment that I have) but I still don't have access to my Be'Ves chest. I did all of the unlock projects on her before I copied her to tribble. Since my OMEGA reputation is back at zero, I can't test any costume unlock projects.

Edit Update: After recycle/discard the pieces of my KHG MkXII set and then retrieving them from the replicator, I was able to unlock the Be'Ves option in the tailor!
    (UFP) Ragnar
    edited April 2014
    Double post

Still not working.

For my fed:

MACO elite commander missing

- get MACO commando (collect 3 pieces)
    - get MACO team commander (complete all optionals)

I have both, same result as before. Missing accolade and missing costumes in tailor.

Omega force shadow operative missing

Everything else is checked.

/edit.

and double checked with my klingon with same issue:

Honor guard elite commander missing

- get honor guard elite (collect 3 pieces)
    - get honor guard commander (get optionals)

Got both, accolade still missing.
  • centersolacecentersolace Member Posts: 11,178 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    f2pdrakron wrote: »
    Well Be'ves option appeared but I had to acquire all the pieces again to unlock properly.

Not sure of that requires buying itl again or that "recycle-retrieve" will work.

Edit:

"recycle-retrieve" worked.

Well this is good news, more or less.
  • vayranovayrano Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    f2pdrakron wrote: »
    Well Be'ves option appeared but I had to acquire all the pieces again to unlock properly.

Not sure of that requires buying itl again or that "recycle-retrieve" will work.

Edit:

"recycle-retrieve" worked.

Your recycling method worked a charm, not sure if that is how we're suppose to get it working again, but it works.

Managed to get the Be'ves drop down in the tailor menu after recycling a KHG Mk XII ground set and retrieving it from the replicator in my inventory.

Thanks!
    edited April 2014
    I tried deleting and retrieving both maco and omega MK XII full outfits.

Didn't fix accolades.
    edited April 2014
    Woo-hoo! The recycle-and-then-retrieve method worked! I got my Be'Ves option in the Tailor. Yay! Will edit my original post.
    (UFP) Ragnar
  • zaalbarzaalbar Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Tested on Archer@LinkArcher, still didn't work.

Completed:
    MACO Commando
    MACO Team Commander
    Omega Force Operative

Incomplete:
    MACO Elite Commander
    Omega Force Shadow Operative

All of the above accolades are the same as they were on Holodeck.

One thing to note is that a MACO Style 4 costume unlock appeared, though it wouldn't allow me to claim the rewards, saying I can only have one of a unique item. I suppose this is the Adapted MACO costume that I already unlocked a while back.
  • sqwishedsqwished Member Posts: 1,475 Bug Hunter
    edited April 2014
    And the problem with me is that I have the MK XII gear, I ran the project, but I cannot collect the reward, the game doesn't let me "collect reward". And this is for the costume style 2.. before you tell it, yes I have Elite Commander accolades and have all costume unlocks for my MACO already..

I have the exact same problem although mine tells me I'm onyl allowed one of a unique item.
    Oh, it's not broken? We can soon fix that!

• shadowwraith77shadowwraith77 Member Posts: 6,395 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Nope no go on the fix for me either.

Raphael@shadowwraith77

All but the same 2 accolades are completed, yet the 2 that will not unlock have the associated accolades completed to unlock them, retrieving the gear whether by recycle and retrieve, or simply outright buying new ones doesn't have any effect either.

The accolades themselves seem busted!!!
    tumblr_nq9ec3BSAy1qj6sk2o2_500_zpspkqw0mmk.gif

Praetor of the -RTS- Romulan Tal Shiar fleet!

edited April 2014
    Thanks for the reports so far! It definitely looks like a few Accolades were missed in the first round of this fix-up process. We'll do what we can to get them straightened out in the next patch.

The Accolades, and the availability of certain costume options (like the Be'ves chest) are NOT DIRECTLY RELATED. I've stated this multiple times in this thread - please don't conflate the two issues. The current build on Tribble addresses only the Accolades.
    Jeremy Randall
    "Play smart!"
  • lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    ...After recycle/discard the pieces of my KHG MkXII set and then retrieving them from the replicator, I was able to unlock the Be'Ves option in the tailor!
    vayrano wrote: »
    Your recycling method worked a charm, not sure if that is how we're suppose to get it working again, but it works.

Managed to get the Be'ves drop down in the tailor menu after recycling a KHG Mk XII ground set and retrieving it from the replicator in my inventory...
    What exactly is the "recycling/discard/retrieve" method? Would someone who got this to work for the Be'ves chest piece please elaborate and provide step-by-step, uh, steps?

Also, did you notice the appearance of the Hos Helmet, Arm, and Leg Accessories?

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
    edited April 2014
    What exactly is the "recycling/discard/retrieve" method? Would someone who got this to work for the Be'ves chest piece please elaborate and provide step-by-step, uh, steps?

Also, did you notice the appearance of the Hos Helmet, Arm, and Leg Accessories?

I have the Hos and Quv already. Helmet is in the Head section as a Head type, I think. Here's what I meant by the recycle/discard/retrieve method:
    1. Unequip your KHG MkXII pieces (shield, armor, gun)
    2. Open inventory, right click on your MkXII pieces and click 'Discard' on each of them
    3. With your inventory still open, click on the 'Replicator' button on the bottom of the window
    4. Click on the 'Retrieve' tab in the new window.
    5. 'Buy' back your KHG MkXII items
    6. As your items are returned to your inventory (yes this costs a little bit of EC but you earn some when you discarded earlier), your accolades should update and you should get a message that you've been 'Promoted to Klingon Honor Guard' etc etc
    7. Go to your tailor, make sure you have the "Honor Guard" selected in your Uniform/Off-Duty drop window
    8. With 'Honor Guard' selected, you should be able to select the 'Honor Guard - Be'Ves' option from one of the top drop windows.
    9. Enjoy!

Let me know if that helps!
    (UFP) Ragnar
    edited April 2014

I'm curious as well. If this is fixing outstanding tailor issues, we need to investigate a better workaround, or less risky solution.

For example, if you change maps (like joining a queue, e.g.) or get disconnected before retrieving the items from the Recycle tab in your replicator, they will be gone forever.
    Jeremy Randall
    "Play smart!"
    edited April 2014
    For what it's worth, I re-tried my method on Holodeck with the same characters. No dice. The method only worked on the characters I copied to Tribble.
    (UFP) Ragnar
  • mandoknight89mandoknight89 Member Posts: 1,687 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I'm curious as well. If this is fixing outstanding tailor issues, we need to investigate a better workaround, or less risky solution.

For example, if you change maps (like joining a queue, e.g.) or get disconnected before retrieving the items from the Recycle tab in your replicator, they will be gone forever.

I think it's whatever script that was put in for fixing the old accolades that's doing it with this method... Be'ves is unlocking on my KDF females on Tribble, but not on Holodeck.

It doesn't seem to work with the other Honor Guard piece I'm missing, though. (Reman females don't get the Arm Attach option with KHG costume #2)
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Recycling/retrieving did not work for me, on Holodeck. Didn't try on Tribble.
  • keihamkeiham Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I have the Hos and Quv already. Helmet is in the Head section as a Head type, I think. Here's what I meant by the recycle/discard/retrieve method:
    1. Unequip your KHG MkXII pieces (shield, armor, gun)
    2. Open inventory, right click on your MkXII pieces and click 'Discard' on each of them
    3. With your inventory still open, click on the 'Replicator' button on the bottom of the window
    4. Click on the 'Retrieve' tab in the new window.
    5. 'Buy' back your KHG MkXII items
    6. As your items are returned to your inventory (yes this costs a little bit of EC but you earn some when you discarded earlier), your accolades should update and you should get a message that you've been 'Promoted to Klingon Honor Guard' etc etc
    7. Go to your tailor, make sure you have the "Honor Guard" selected in your Uniform/Off-Duty drop window
    8. With 'Honor Guard' selected, you should be able to select the 'Honor Guard - Be'Ves' option from one of the top drop windows.
    9. Enjoy!

This did not work for me. However I'd like to know is the Be'Ves option part of the Costume style 3? as that's the only one I have not unlocked at the moment.

I have the Veteran, Initiate and Elite titles too.

Just noticed that my Adapted Honor Guard MKXII set does not have the "equip" option if they are in my inventory, but my other standard MKXI and MKXII does, so I have to drag and drop onto the slots.
  • rybaksixrybaksix Member Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I have posted that in the patch notes feedback:
    rybaksix wrote: »
    Hi, I just got of tribble. I tried these changes to the omega rep costume unlocks. They seem a bit buggy and the accolade unlock is still not working. Costume unlocks now block my project slots because I cannot complete them now.

http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t554/RybakSix/failed_zps72065f5d.jpg

Also the omega rep seems to suffer from the lack of any space weapons.
    Could you guys put some anti borg weapons into that rep. Like the old [Borg] stuff we had at Roxies little shop on DS9 ??? That would put the rep in line with the others.

Another observation - No torpedoes ??? Not a single torpedo in any of the stores. Why ???

I did try the discard option. No go.

More than that. I've noticed that that I could not put two sets of Omega XII into the inventory by drag and dropping it there.

At one point the "recycle" option ate my Adapted Maco. It simply disappeared.

Tribble character: Rybak 1@rybaksix
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,467 Community Moderator
    edited April 2014
    Discard option no go on my attempt either with standard MACO gear, mk XII.
    Accolade is still locked for me as of today's Tribble patch.
    Affected Accolade: M.A.C.O. Elite Commander
    Requirements met, but still not unlocked.
    Tribble Character: Roll@rattler20200
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)