What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dilthium HAS Officially crashed

1252627282931»

Comments

• twg042370twg042370 Member Posts: 2,312 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    Well we are back down to 86.

Of course this happens now that I'll be without Internet at home for quite some time and huge pile of mining claims waiting to be used.

Ah well. Such is life.
    <3
  • wenom4wenom4 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    not yet all is good at 86... they put minumum for transfer 25 and that is also drop limit for trade dilithium for zens... CP was better :)
  • gfreeman98gfreeman98 Member Posts: 1,200 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    I remember when it was over 300 for CP. I am all for low Zen price - w00t! :D
    screenshot_2015-03-01-resize4.png
  • wenom4wenom4 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    that was good time :D
  • aelfwin1aelfwin1 Member Posts: 2,896 Arc User
    edited March 2013
    twg042370 wrote: »
    But I see a big swing happening once everyone gets their uber stuffs. Maybe it'll middle out somewhere around 150 per Zen

Tell me , do you :

a) believe the majority of the playerbase is in uberfleets who are well on the way to T5 starbase ?

b) think that Cryptic will leave well enough alone , or will continuously add moar uber stuffs to acquire ?

From my observation , Cryptic will not stop adding Dill sinks to the game .
    They call that "offering more choices" .
    I call it "stringing us along so we don't notice that they are not making real content" .

Either way the result is the same .
    Or perhaps not .
    Perhaps ... we will come to a point where new players will enter the game , see what they have in store for themesefs (build a Starbase/Embassy/whatever other "holdings" Cryptic comes up with) , and decide that the mountain of grind is too big and turn around and walk away .

And no amount of fiddling with the Tutorial , or tweaking , or adding cutscenes , or "remastering" will change that .