Options

1000 day Veteran Reward

1212223242527»

Comments

• Options
    yreodredyreodred Member Posts: 3,527 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    xenor002 wrote: »
    When a S. Korean F2P runs the show, you bet your credit card it is! :rolleyes: :( :cool:

So subscribers and LTS'ers from Beta/Headstart are elitists now? My goodness this BS excuse has been going around so much more now sinse that money grab began 3 days ago.

And to be honest if you want to start to throw down the elitist title, wouldn't that make the new LTS'ers who buy that option for all the former vet rewards make that group the "Oh look at me, I spent hundreds to get all the stuff you waited for 3 years nearly for! Sucks to be you, so shut up now child!"

This is the kind of TRIBBLE I see in chat now. I mean...who knows, at this point I might actually find out if STO has a /ignore cap or not...

That's why i made up the idea of earning that ship by ingame means. I think a certain accolade score would be a much better measure of a "loyal" player than spending 200 bucks.
    Only of course if Cryptic would be really interested in rewarding loyal players, but i think they just want to get some fast $$. (which they didn't hide very clever IMO)

Thank you for reading or ignoring, depending on who you are. ;)
    "...'With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured...the first thought forbidden...the first freedom denied--chains us all irrevocably.' ... The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today--" - (TNG) Picard, quoting Judge Aaron Satie

A tale of two Picards
    (also applies to Star Trek in general)
  • Options
    whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yep - if they've paid more than $200 in subscriptions they should be upgraded to LTS for free.

And even if Cryptic/PWE are too cheap to do that, at the very least 1000-day subscription veterans should get upgraded to LTS for free.

Heck, that was by the 21st month that I played. Plus, the Atari Digital Download Deluxe, plus the Target disk copy.
  • Options
    whamhammer1whamhammer1 Member Posts: 2,290 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    yreodred wrote: »
    That's why i made up the idea of earning that ship by ingame means. I think a certain accolade score would be a much better measure of a "loyal" player than spending 200 bucks.
    Only of course if Cryptic would be really interested in rewarding loyal players, but i think they just want to get some fast $$. (which they didn't hide very clever IMO)

Thank you for reading or ignoring, depending on who you are. ;)

I agree, if a person Beta tested the game, they should get it. :D