[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    In his sig, "Tempus Fugit"
    oh....i played that one weeks ago; i thought it was a NEW mission
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    oh....i played that one weeks ago; i thought it was a NEW mission

Even Revo's need time to make stuff.

Look like my next one will be a fed mission but it will centre heavily around Klingons/KDF alliance.
  • Options
    valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    That being said let my paint a picture:
    • Guy joins fleet.
    • Guy makes it to Lead Hunter (Elite)
    • Guy gets access to Fleet Store
    • Guy creates five more cats
    • Guy wipes out our provisions
    • Guy leaves fleet

At least if each character had to make it to Lead Hunter (Elite) then there would be some protection.

I actually like the idea of a "shadowforce reputation" per char and support that!
    We are the FSF and not a Feline Shopping Mall for Advanced Equipment.
    *But* let excess credits "carry over" to other chars, as a example:
    Someone with 3.4 mil Credits total and (example!) 1 mil requirement for a rank could bring up to 3 cats to that rank, a forth one would gain a lower rank until the remaining 600k credits are earned.
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'll remove the "per character" requirement. However, at least one character must meet the requirements in order for you to be promoted. So if you have two characters with 850,000 FC, that doesn't result in promotion until one of them breaks 1,000,000.

Does anyone know if the Embassy also rewards FC or is it something else?
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited April 2013
    Any donation to any fleet holding gives FC. Unless you donate provisions to the embassy projects. Those cost FC to use.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'll remove the "per character" requirement. However, at least one character must meet the requirements in order for you to be promoted. So if you have two characters with 850,000 FC, that doesn't result in promotion until one of them breaks 1,000,000.

Does anyone know if the Embassy also rewards FC or is it something else?

Yes it does, if you go to the member list and change the filter to "Overall Holding Contribution" it will show how much FC they have earned total between the Starbase and Embassy.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Draft 2 is live. Let me know what you think.

Alecto seems to be willing to defer to the wishes of the fleet. Once a plan is in place, it'll take a week or two before it is implemented. I'll need to go into the roster and update it first.
    edited April 2013
    that looks better.
  • Options
    sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Draft 2 is live. Let me know what you think.

Alecto seems to be willing to defer to the wishes of the fleet. Once a plan is in place, it'll take a week or two before it is implemented. I'll need to go into the roster and update it first.

I approve.
    edited April 2013
    Draft 3. I added a matrix to the bank update. Info is the same, just easier to read.
    edited April 2013
    Draft 3. I added a matrix to the bank update. Info is the same, just easier to read.

I like the new set-up. If I ever get around to being more active in my own fleet (fed-side, more or less private at this point) do you mind if I steal some of that? Not the titles mind you, but the requirements?
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    These changes seem much more friendly. Thanks for the continued revision.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    canis36 wrote: »
    I like the new set-up. If I ever get around to being more active in my own fleet (fed-side, more or less private at this point) do you mind if I steal some of that? Not the titles mind you, but the requirements?

Well, it's not like the information is proprietary. ;)
    edited April 2013
    Well, since my game DC'd last night, whenever I log in to the launcher it says patching and does nothing. I guess no CE run for me tonight. :(
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    -headdesks- Can Someone help me through the Dil Exchange to transfer dil from 1 character to another, because it is sooooooo bloody frakkin' confusing for me. Why couldn't Cryptic make it easy and allow people to use the Account Bank to transfer Dil between characters?!
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Well, since my game DC'd last night, whenever I log in to the launcher it says patching and does nothing. I guess no CE run for me tonight. :(

Reset your PC, and set the launcher to do a force verify.
    edited April 2013
    -headdesks- Can Someone help me through the Dil Exchange to transfer dil from 1 character to another, because it is sooooooo bloody frakkin' confusing for me. Why couldn't Cryptic make it easy and allow people to use the Account Bank to transfer Dil between characters?!

Can't you use account bank?
    edited April 2013
    Can't you use account bank?

Only for EC, not for Dilithium.
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Only for EC, not for Dilithium.

Put the dilithium on the exchange at an outrageous exchange rate and then change characters and then withdraw the dilithium. That's how I've moved it in the past.
    edited April 2013
    Put the dilithium on the exchange at an outrageous exchange rate and then change characters and then withdraw the dilithium. That's how I've moved it in the past.

Thing is, when I tried that, it turned the Dilithium into Zen.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thing is, when I tried that, it turned the Dilithium into Zen.

You must not have set it at a crazy enough price and sold it before you could move it. Set it to a 1:1 ratio and try again. No one in their right mind would buy 1 dil for 1 zen (and if they did you'd have more Zen than you'd know what to do with.).
    edited April 2013
    The exchange allows offers only starting at 25 Zen. 1 will not work. Set the price to 50 and you can transfer easily.
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I myself do 25 per. I post an offer of 60k dilithium for 25 per Zen, switch characters, cancel the offer, withdraw on that character, and problem solved.
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I also trade dilithium between chars by putting the lowest price, creating an offer, switching and cancelling offer.

Also, I'm not in the habit of discussing dreams but the one I saw yesterday is one I wanna write here.

I dreamt of the Voyager episode after the one where Kes leaves (the one where the alien beggars steal Voyager's warp core) but with a twist. When Voyager encountered the fleet of alien beggars (after they lost the warp core) a temporal rift opened and Canelow's Bortasqu' emerged (Canelow doesn't have a Bortasqu', I just want it for her). Canelow hailed the aliens in an intimidating voice (I know which voice she had but nobody of you will know so it's not mentioned), the aliens refused to give up the warp core, then Canelow roared, aliens got scared, gave up the warp core and ran off.

Janeway thanked Canelow, Canelow asked to come aboard Voyager for a chat with Janeway. Janeway agreed, Canelow beamed onboard, explained that she came back to the past cuz she's a Janeway fan(girl). Then a chat ensued, Janeway wondered how Canelow got permission to come to the past from the High Council, Canelow said she didn't but who gives a damn, Canelow explaied a bit about Ferasans and their state in the Klingon Empire (hell, even FSF was mentioned). Janeway then gave Canelow a tour around Voyager (with chats between the main characters). Canelow then gave Janeway and the rest of the main characters a tour around the Bortasqu' (Seven of Nine and my Borg boff had a chat too). Then they parted, Canelow returned to 2409 and I woke up.

This dream was the most enjoyable I have had in a long time. But I won't make it a habit of writing about dreams here so don't worry!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    (I know which voice she had but nobody of you will know so it's not mentioned)
    try us; you may be surprised
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hmmmm. Not much of a plot element there. Conjugate! I want a movie script! :rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    Hmmmm. Not much of a plot element there. Conjugate! I want a movie script! :rolleyes:
    a plot element? in star trek? when did they start putting those in?

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited April 2013
    try us; you may be surprised

Very well, I shall. Afuro Terumi's voice from Inazuma Eleven (the seiyuu who voices him is Yuuko Sanpei) Even though he's a guy, his voice would fit a girl too!

lindaleff wrote: »

Very well, I shall speak with CBS about making this into a special for Voyager's next anniversary. But I want the original actors!

Trivia: Both replies started with "Very well, I shall"
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Even though he's a guy, his voice would fit a girl too!

are you talking about Afuro or Yuuko? because Yuuko's wikipedia page says voice actress, which would imply that person is female

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    edited April 2013
    are you talking about Afuro or Yuuko? because Yuuko's wikipedia page says voice actress, which would imply that person is female

Afuro (the char) is a guy, Yuuko (the actress) is a girl...

Wow you looked it up.

(I can't make a Rommie because I don't have a Feddie on Tribble and since I can't transfer chars I'm stuck!) Nvm, I made it!

PS: Afuro Terumi is called that in the games, in the anime he's called Aphrodi!