What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I can give you 400k to replace what you gave Canelow.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I posted an event in the fleet UI. RSVP there. IF we have more than 10, we'll run multiples.

I might be able to do a music video with all the video.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited April 2013
    sirepical wrote: »
    "I've never worked seriously on Accolades" and "over 13K" do not belong in the same sentence. :eek:

I meant never worked on kdf accolades seriously. :P
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
  • Options
    sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    I meant never worked on kdf accolades seriously. :P

Ah, well that makes more sense.
    edited April 2013
    This post is a test, yes, only a test, but a very small test at that, buy yet, a very foolish test, and one that really serves utterly so purpose at all, and so therefore, in all honesty, should not even be in existence, but yet it is existing because I had absolutely nothing better to do with my time than to sit here, and think up this idiotically foolish and insanely superfluous test, just so I could say that I did, so when you get down to the heart of the matter, you will find that this really is all just for the exclusive purpose of self gratification because I am selfish, self-centered, egotistical, narcissistic, conceited, otiose, grumpy, and hateful, and also because that is simply the way the world has become nowadays, wholly ridiculous, and utterly not worth its own insignificant existence, and should just be gotten rid of, NOW, and yes, I am indeed VERY serious about all this, otherwise I would not be taking the precious time to be saying it at all, but I am saying it, so that means I am indeed serious, and exceedingly so, so there you now have my thoughts on these matters, and now the only thing left to do is go find an equally worthless forum thread in which to post this absurdly worthless post, and by the way, hooray for run-on-sentences, so thank you all for listening, and letting me get that off my chest, because I really do feel ever so much better now, and I really do greatly appreciate all of your help and support, so again, thank you, fare thee wll, think positive thoughts and have a nice day!
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    This post is a test, yes, only a test, but a very small test at that, buy yet, a very foolish test, and one that really serves utterly so purpose at all, and so therefore, in all honesty, should not even be in existence, but yet it is existing because I had absolutely nothing better to do with my time than to sit here, and think up this idiotically foolish and insanely superfluous test, just so I could say that I did, so when you get down to the heart of the matter, you will find that this really is all just for the exclusive purpose of self gratification because I am selfish, self-centered, egotistical, narcissistic, conceited, otiose, grumpy, and hateful, and also because that is simply the way the world has become nowadays, wholly ridiculous, and utterly not worth its own insignificant existence, and should just be gotten rid of, NOW, and yes, I am indeed VERY serious about all this, otherwise I would not be taking the precious time to be saying it at all, but I am saying it, so that means I am indeed serious, and exceedingly so, so there you now have my thoughts on these matters, and now the only thing left to do is go find an equally worthless forum thread in which to post this absurdly worthless post, and by the way, hooray for run-on-sentences, so thank you all for listening, and letting me get that off my chest, because I really do feel ever so much better now, and I really do greatly appreciate all of your help and support, so again, thank you, fare thee wll, think positive thoughts and have a nice day!

Holy run-on sentence Batman!
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    This post is a test, yes, only a test, but a very small test at that, buy yet, a very foolish test, and one that really serves utterly so purpose at all, and so therefore, in all honesty, should not even be in existence, but yet it is existing because I had absolutely nothing better to do with my time than to sit here, and think up this idiotically foolish and insanely superfluous test, just so I could say that I did, so when you get down to the heart of the matter, you will find that this really is all just for the exclusive purpose of self gratification because I am selfish, self-centered, egotistical, narcissistic, conceited, otiose, grumpy, and hateful, and also because that is simply the way the world has become nowadays, wholly ridiculous, and utterly not worth its own insignificant existence, and should just be gotten rid of, NOW, and yes, I am indeed VERY serious about all this, otherwise I would not be taking the precious time to be saying it at all, but I am saying it, so that means I am indeed serious, and exceedingly so, so there you now have my thoughts on these matters, and now the only thing left to do is go find an equally worthless forum thread in which to post this absurdly worthless post, and by the way, hooray for run-on-sentences, so thank you all for listening, and letting me get that off my chest, because I really do feel ever so much better now, and I really do greatly appreciate all of your help and support, so again, thank you, fare thee well, think positive thoughts and have a nice day!

You missed that "e".

Quite a long sentence there.
    edited April 2013
    Thank you! I made it myself! :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Dil Exchange is going up to Pre-S7 rates.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Random fact: Today I learned what PhD. stands for, and why it should be D. Phil. It's Doctor of Philosophy.

Won't Suroo be proud of me. :D
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    So, If any of you all have ANY Contraband that you no longer want, I will gladly take it off yer hands. Just send it to @tazurensavulen ingame and I will thank you for your contribution to making it possible for me to take over Earth.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    Random fact: Today I learned what PhD. stands for, and why it should be D. Phil. It's Doctor of Philosophy.
    What? You only just now went to my DeviantArt and read the description of my signature? :mad:
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Dil Exchange is going up to Pre-S7 rates.

Indeed it is, Cryptic should introduce another dil sink before May! (speaking of which MAY IS GETTING CLOSER!)
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    For you, Ashkrik! My next submission!
  • Options
    canis36canis36 Member Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Won't Suroo be proud of me. :D

Huh don't that beat all. I mean I never bothered to look up the actual meaning but I've had more than one PhD tell me it really stands for "Piled Higher and Deeper"
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    edited April 2013

No, because then we'd have Dr Phil, D. Phil.
    edited April 2013
    30 master keys in this rofl pack.
    http://sto.perfectworld.com/legacypack
    I just hope everything in here goes on sale in the C-store.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    30 master keys in this rofl pack.
    http://sto.perfectworld.com/legacypack
    I just hope everything in here goes on sale in the C-store.

Wow.

I am not buying the really expensive one for sure.

Do you happen to know if that is the only way to get Remans and/or the only way to get Liberated Borg Remans?
    edited April 2013
    Wow.

I am not buying the really expensive one for sure.

Do you happen to know if that is the only way to get Remans and/or the only way to get Liberated Borg Remans?

Yeah, me neither. The only thing I'd want from there would be the Valdore, but it's described as T3 and I want to use it at end game. I supose that we would be able to use the T3 Valdore skin on the T5 Mogai, but untill I know for certain I'm not breaking any sweat. And I couldn't care less about Remans as well.

Also, to answer your question 1st, they said the Remans would be availible via the C-Store as well as having a T5 Romulan Rep. on any char. of your account.
    I don't know about the Lib.Borg ones, but I suspect that they'll be availible for lifers and veterans. This however has not been confirmed and it's just my opinion about the Lib.Borg ones.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Remans can be unlocked by getting T5 Romulan rep on any character.
    Hopefully this stuff will be in the c-store eventually.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I'm actually thinking about getting the $125 Legacy Pack - I looked at all the stuff in there and the ships alone - which I would be getting eventually - add up to $155. The other stuff is also pretty nice/nifty and really just icing for me.

For a break down:

FOUR T5 Retrofits, one for each of the T1-T4 ships: $100

Refits for each of the T1-T4 ships (along with consoles): $50

Playable Scorpion Fighter: $5

Reman Lib Borg BOFF: $5 per character

Reman Playable Race: ~$5.50

30 Master Keys: ~$33.00

Uniform Unlock: ~$5.50

So yeah, all that? ~$200 if you bought it all from the C-Store for just one character. I didn't add the price of the Reman DOFF pack because I don't know how much DOFF packs cost.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Actually the value adds up to $180ish.

EDIT: Ok wait misread that. I thought you said the whole pack adds to 155.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Actually the value adds up to $180ish.

EDIT: Ok wait misread that. I thought you said the whole pack adds to 155.

No, just the ships. Cryptic's calculation of the pack's value seems to rely on the assumption that you'll only be making one Romulan Republic character. Certain items such as the Lib Borg Reman BOFF and Reman DOFF packs add more value the more characters you make.

Edit:

Also, I think these packs are aimed more at newcomers than established players such as ourselves, though they've certainly added enough value to make them attractive (looks at finances) I may even decide to buy it. Won't be able to eat as much junk food if I do though...so win-win?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Well, Remans coming from Romulan Reputation Tier 5 would make that easy for me since I'm already there. I'll also assume Liberated Borg Remans are from that pack for non-lifers so PWE can make a little more money, but lifers get them for automatically. If not, it will cause much rage.
    edited April 2013
    Well, Remans coming from Romulan Reputation Tier 5 would make that easy for me since I'm already there. I'll also assume Liberated Borg Remans are from that pack for non-lifers so PWE can make a little more money, but lifers get them for automatically. If not, it will cause much rage.

Lib Borg Reman in Legacy pack is a Bridge Officer, not a playable race.

Also: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=9280021#post9280021 Player Character Remans are not going to be a reward for T5 New Romulus Rep. They'll be C-Store exclusive. I had thought that this was another case of a Dev saying "maybe" and the community hearing "definitely," but I didn't say anything because I've not had the desire to go dig up quotes.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I plan on buying the larger pack. I want the Jedi Ninja from the get go as he will be my youtube character.
    canis36 wrote: »
    I'm actually thinking about getting the $125 Legacy Pack - I looked at all the stuff in there and the ships alone - which I would be getting eventually - add up to $155. The other stuff is also pretty nice/nifty and really just icing for me.

For a break down:

FOUR T5 Retrofits, one for each of the T1-T4 ships: $100

Refits for each of the T1-T4 ships (along with consoles): $50

Playable Scorpion Fighter: $5

Reman Lib Borg BOFF: $5 per character

Reman Playable Race: ~$5.50

30 Master Keys: ~$33.00

Uniform Unlock: ~$5.50

So yeah, all that? ~$200 if you bought it all from the C-Store for just one character. I didn't add the price of the Reman DOFF pack because I don't know how much DOFF packs cost.

The Reman also unlocks skins for your Warbirds. So, whatever that costs.
    edited April 2013
    I plan on buying the larger pack. I want the Jedi Ninja from the get go as he will be my youtube character.

The Reman also unlocks skins for your Warbirds. So, whatever that costs.

Didn't count those because we don't have anything like that currently in the C-Store. The 2409 skins on the Refits are just part of the new ship package.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Lib Borg Reman in Legacy pack is a Bridge Officer, not a playable race.

Oh. I do not approve.
    Also: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=9280021#post9280021 Player Character Remans are not going to be a reward for T5 New Romulus Rep. They'll be C-Store exclusive. I had thought that this was another case of a Dev saying "maybe" and the community hearing "definitely," but I didn't say anything because I've not had the desire to go dig up quotes.

Oh. I also do not approve.
    edited April 2013
    That comment of Brandon's doesn't confirm anything Canis. Stahl himself said it would be T5 Rep unlock or if a C-store if you didn't want to grind.