Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    (I can't make a Rommie because I don't have a Feddie on Tribble and since I can't transfer chars I'm stuck!)

let me guess, you were trying to transfer a character while you were logged into it on holodeck? that's a big no-no, as this bit indicates: You will be unable to transfer your character to a Public Test Server from Holodeck if you are logged in on that character on Holodeck at the time the transfer is requested.
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I am now the Nemesis of the Collective! I finally found vessel 3 of 10 and got the accolade for destroying all 10!
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Congrats Sifuri.
    Today's cat picture of the day was picked for your achievement.
    http://www.toygers.org/images/bportrat.jpg
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Congrats Sifuri.
    Today's cat picture of the day was picked for your achievement.
    http://www.toygers.org/images/bportrat.jpg

Oh, the cute! *faints*
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    For Valenn.
    http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs31/f/2008/200/a/1/Master_Tigress_by_Ripplepelt.png

For Kongwe.
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MXToqpNP51o/TBqwJjp4t6I/AAAAAAAAAss/KQ2IUCgtmXk/s400/47457A_1.jpg

So what are some of your favorite cats or dogs? Let me know and I'll find pictures of the day for you.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Cute little fellow! :D
    So what are some of your favourite cats or dogs?
    Schnauzers! But they need to have uncropped ears. Any future Schnauzers in my life, I need to see about finding them without the cropped tail too. :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    For Voporak! Yes!
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Well done.
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    For Voporak! Yes!

I am a man of many words, and I may drag my gratitude and expression of impression out, but here goes:

nice

Nuff said. :)

EDIT: I heard there is a way to get better resolution screenshots, anyone know what it is?
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    EDIT: I heard there is a way to get better resolution screenshots, anyone know what it is?

Turn up your resolution.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited April 2013

Lol, no, that's not what I meant. Let me rephrase it: Someone once told me that there is some button/button combination/command that will take a screenshot in higher resolution than what printscrn gives.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Well while TRIBBLE around with chat channels in an attempt to unmute a user affected by the mute bug... I accidentally hit leave Catphone. So when you get a chance Bob I need to be re-promoted XD.
  • Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Well while TRIBBLE around with chat channels in an attempt to unmute a user affected by the mute bug... I accidentally hit leave Catphone. So when you get a chance Bob I need to be re-promoted XD.

I'll make a note. It won't be until tomorrow at the earliest.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited April 2013
    Any time is fine with me.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Even The Canelow should like the next one. See here!
    Well while TRIBBLE around with chat channels in an attempt to unmute a user affected by the mute bug... I accidentally hit leave Catphone..
    *feels guilty for laughing at Ashkrik when he demoted himself*
    nice
    Thank you! I made it myself. Well, except for the photo. :D
    Indeed there is! :D
    Lol, no, that's not what I meant. Let me rephrase it: Someone once told me that there is some button/button combination/command that will take a screenshot in higher resolution than what printscrn gives.
    That person was me. Anyway, just using PrSc only gives you a .jpeg image, which is low resolution, and not worth using for artwork of any sort. If you want a high resolution image, you would use Alt+PrSc, which will give you a .TGA image (but it is saved to the same folder). .TGA is the same thing as a .png, just coded for game engines. This is why if you go trough the Textures file of just about any game, you will only see .TGA files. All you have to do is open the .TGA with any image viewer program that is capable of recognizing such formats (I use IrfanView.), then click on "Save As," choose .png format, and problem solved. You now have a pristine image that you can make into artwork as you wish! Just make sure that you save the artwork as .png, or you will be right back to step one all over again. Best of luck, Tovarisch! :D

Edit: I don't know if you run a laptop or a desktop computer. If you use a desktop, you can use Alt+F12 to get rid of the HUD, allowing for perfect unobstructed photos. If you use a laptop, I would advise against this unless it does not interfere with the operation of the laptop, such as how Blaze's laptop is set up so Alt+F12 is actually what turns on and off the WiFi capabilites. I should hate to see you try to take pictures, and just up kicking yourself from STO.
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited April 2013

2 options

a) type /renderscale 2 into your chat bar and hit enter, you might be able to go to /renderscale 3 but you risk crashing your game, so i would not risk that. it basically makes everything look better but performance is drastically hit

once you are done type /renderscale 1 to return to normal.

b) you can also try holding either the alt or the ctl button (cant remember which) when hitting printscreen. this creates a Tagra file which looks better.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ha ha! Ninja'd! :D
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    *Grumbles and shakes paw*
  • Options
    edited April 2013
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I see you!

Taken using Suroo's super advanced methods!

Also, I don't know how I ended up near the eyes, I just jumped from the waterfall!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Oh yes, that giant octopus. I would LOVE to throw a live grenade into its mouth! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Oh yes, that giant octopus. I would LOVE to throw a live grenade into its mouth! :rolleyes:
    don't do that...do you realize how much detrius something that big could spread all over the atlai?! we'd still be cleaning up the jelly 2 years from now
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited April 2013

The poor thing...

Also, I reuploaded my screenie using your super advanced methods!

don't do that...do you realize how much detrius something that big could spread all over the atlai?! we'd still be cleaning up the jelly 2 years from now

Or someone like me can beam all the jelly into my cargo holds and use it at breakfast!
  • Options
    edited April 2013

I'm calling the ASPCA on you.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    I'm calling the ASPCA on you.

Better call the RSPCA, just in case :cool:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    That moment when you get a mail telling you've won a scholarship..
  • Options
    valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Congrats :)
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    valenn1 wrote: »
    Congrats :)

Rawr thank you.
  • Options
    sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013

Conglomuratoriations to you!
    edited April 2013
    sirepical wrote: »
    Conglomuratoriations to you!

Congratulations*