test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    canis36 wrote: »
    Lib Borg Reman in Legacy pack is a Bridge Officer, not a playable race.

Also: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?p=9280021#post9280021 Player Character Remans are not going to be a reward for T5 New Romulus Rep. They'll be C-Store exclusive. I had thought that this was another case of a Dev saying "maybe" and the community hearing "definitely," but I didn't say anything because I've not had the desire to go dig up quotes.

You got me confused now. :confused: The post from Brandon you quoted actually says that the Remans will be added as an unlock to the New Romulan reputation as well as availible for purchase through the C-Store for players that don't have T5 Rommie rep.
    HQroeLu.jpg
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    1st Status: Confuzzled.
    shpoks wrote: »
    You got me confused now. :confused: The post from Brandon you quoted actually says that the Remans will be added as an unlock to the New Romulan reputation as well as availible for purchase through the C-Store for players that don't have T5 Rommie rep.

I read the Reman deal as "We'll either add them as a reward for reaching T5 in the New Romuls Reputation system, or add them to the C-Store, we haven't decided yet."

On re-reading though it can also be read as "It'll be added as a reward for reacing T5 in the New Romulus Reputation system, but if you don't want to bother with that grind we'll also be sticking them in the C-Store."
  • valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I soooo want the US$125 legacy pack, but I no haz funds for it.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I will not be playing LoR until we get Rommykitties. :rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Am I the only one here who actually doesn't want to make my first character a Jedi-ninja/wrinkly vampire thing? :confused: Maybe I will, but I still like Romulans more than Remans.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • canis36canis36 Member Posts: 737 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey cats, sound off if you're in the Romulan Beta Testing. I am :cool:
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Hey cats, sound off if you're in the Romulan Beta Testing. I am :cool:

I will be shortly.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    No Beta for me it would appear. That's fine, I like to be surprised by the final product.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    By Odin's gray beard! 132dil to 1 Zen right now. And it is still climbing.
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited April 2013
    I just put up the Upgrade Communications Array IV! Let the upgrading commence! Get to it! :D
    *Adam Savage voice* Time for science! :D

Edit: I'm sorry if I've been slow today, or a bit dazed. I had some medical work on my jaw earlier. Medication is only just now wearing off.

On a more humorous note, the entire time I was at this Dentistry, not once was I sprayed in the face with a fire extinguisher! Not one balloon! No diminutive aliens doing Jumping Jacks in front of me! And not even a single spacesuit! Good day! :D
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    *Adam Savage voice* Time for science!

Thief of yellow text!
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    not once was I sprayed in the face with a fire extinguisher!
    or even insect repellant! i'm actually surprised dentals aren't using that
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Please remember kids not to try communications array projects at home.
    Suroo Savage is an expert.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    Please remember kids not to try communications array projects at home.
    Suroo Savage is an expert.

Indeed, and don't forget about Mosi Hyneman.
    voporak wrote: »
    Am I the only one here who actually doesn't want to make my first character a Jedi-ninja/wrinkly vampire thing? :confused: Maybe I will, but I still like Romulans more than Remans.

You are not alone. I couldn't care less about the Remans. ;)
    HQroeLu.jpg
    edited April 2013
    I agree. I will not even be playing LoR at all until Cryptic gives us Rommykitties. :rolleyes:
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I agree. I will not even be playing LoR at all until Cryptic gives us Rommykitties. :rolleyes:

Yer still going to have to have it to play STO from what I have heard.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited April 2013
    Friend me!!!!
    Raptr: commadore_bob
    Steam: commadore_bob
    XBOX: commadorebob
    Origin: commadore_bob
    3DS: 3024-4887-0225
    Nice Steam page, sir! But I have yet to send even a single invite. On STO, FileFront Forums, or Steam, I have never sent any. Everyone on my list sent the invite to me. :rolleyes:
    Yer still going to have to have it to play STO from what I have heard.
    I have to dowload does not mean I have to use it. I don't have to create a Rommy character. Not going to happen, Cryptic. I don't fall for that. :rolleyes:
    edited April 2013
    I would like to ask why people right at their promotion dates to elite are being denied without warning? I understand you're trying to make a new ranking system, but that just kinda seems wrong to deny people their promotions or ability to buy items after 2 months of working.

I think a warning about this would be have been less harsh.
    Just my 2 cents.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    edited April 2013
    I would like to ask why people right at their promotion dates to elite are being denied without warning? I understand you're trying to make a new ranking system, but that just kinda seems wrong to deny people their promotions or ability to buy items after 2 months of working.

I think a warning about this would be have been less harsh.
    Just my 2 cents.

Promotion to Elite has always been at the discretion of the Masters. The two month minimum was just that, a minimum. It was never intended to be an automatic promotion.

That said, promotion to Elite in the new system should be tied to achievements and therefore be automatic once those achievements have been met.

The new system will make up for any flaws the current system has. I apologize for the way that member took it. Shooting me an email and explaining to me their situation would have resulted in me making an exception.

But until the new system is in place, all promotions are on hold. That is to make it easier to implement as almost all cats will be "demoted" in the current system in order to make room for the new ranks. But earned privileges will be kept.

Patience, please.
    I realize that it's at discretion to the Masters. I also think that him leaving in a fit of rage didn't really help and he should have stayed to explain. My point is that those coming up for promotion review should have been able to at least get the review. Considering how close they are and how no ranking re-structure was set in stone yet. I've also heard this change is due to LOR. I'm confused how that exactly affects the rank structure?
    edited April 2013
    I realize that it's at discretion to the Masters. I also think that him leaving in a fit of rage didn't really help and he should have stayed to explain. My point is that those coming up for promotion review should have been able to at least get the review. Considering how close they are and how no ranking re-structure was set in stone yet. I've also heard this change is due to LOR. I'm confused how that exactly affects the rank structure?

I was unsure if there were going to be any changed to the fleets coming with LoR. But I have since found out there is not.

The ranking system needed changing anyway, LoR changes or not.
    Friend me!!!!
    Raptr: commadore_bob
    Steam: commadore_bob
    XBOX: commadorebob
    Origin: commadore_bob
    3DS: 3024-4887-0225

What games do you play on 3DS?
    edited April 2013
    Thanks again Bob for looking into the rank issue.
  • cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    "Twinkers@Commadore_Bob: In a nutshell, we will have an intro rank, a member rank, two middle ranks (with Elite being the top one), a leader rank, a Master-lite, and Master."

I quote you saying the above in-game because i have some suggestions for the ranks. My suggestions are as follows: Recruit, Member, Adept, Elite, Marshal, Master, and Grand Master.

These are just suggestions in the hopes of speeding up the process, Up to the masters to decide privilages and Requirements...etc,etc

i just hope it gets resolved quickly so we can get on to whatever else needs doing lol.:cool:

________________________________SIG LINE___________________________________

I've had people complain to me about my postings in the forums being too short, i say what i feel needs to be said, and i've never been much for idle chit chat. People have other things to do besides read the forums all day,and i'd rather not take up any more time than i have too.In other words, if my post is short, then i feel i've gotten my point across, don't bug me about it.:P
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
    edited April 2013
    What games do you play on 3DS?

Recently, Zelda.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    My suggestions are as follows: Recruit, Member, Adept, Elite, Marshal, Master, and Grand Master.
    naturally, any such ranks would have to be given a proper cat flavor, because i know no one wants to give up their shadowcat titles :P
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.