test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,204 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    How many shards can you collect a day? Is there a cool off?

Only 1 per day. Cooldown of CE is 30minutes. But shard collection is once per 20-24h.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I have over 10,000 data samples in my bank. Please, for the love of Ferasa, focus on projects in slot five that use data samples. We have more than we know what to do with (and there are no more starbase projects, per devs).
    That, and also all the data samples in the Fleet Bank that never get used. Might as well pull all of them out, and put them into the starbase. :rolleyes:
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • loukocloukoc Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Gah I'm so unlucky, it's only because of trivial stuff that I get second and not first place! First time plasma torp spammers out-DPS me. Second time I enter a half-finished queue so there's no way I can catch up. Third time I blow up just as I was out-DPSing everyone else. F the Entity, F the queues and F luck!

*rant continues*
  • commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    Voporak, are you able to do your two-man this Saturday? Wife will be out of the house and I'll have the kids down by 8:30PM CDT.
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    Voporak, are you able to do your two-man this Saturday? Wife will be out of the house and I'll have the kids down by 8:30PM CDT.

If all of you cats can get me every single item required by the Romulan reputation for a Reman space set (Mk XII purple), Romulan dual cannon unlock, Romulan single cannon unlock, the dilithium to buy them, elite scorpion fighters, and a hyper-torpedo launcher by Saturday, then sure. :)

Otherwise, no, it won't be possible at all.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited April 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    If all of you cats can get me every single item required by the Romulan reputation for a Reman space set (Mk XII purple), Romulan dual cannon unlock, Romulan single cannon unlock, the dilithium to buy them, elite scorpion fighters, and a hyper-torpedo launcher by Saturday, then sure. :)

Otherwise, no, it won't be possible at all.

Alrighty then. Let me know when you are set.
    How many shards can you collect a day? Is there a cool off?

It's a trophy for getting 1st not the pet.
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
    edited April 2013
    diogene0 wrote: »
    It's a trophy for getting 1st not the pet.

Can we do private queues for it?
    I think he means the shards for the rep project Targoss. Yes you can do private queues for CE.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    If someone with T5 Romulan has the time, could you please in-game mail me a list of the resources needed for the following:

Reman Mk XII Purple space set
    Two elite Scorpoin fighter hanger pets
    Store unlock for Romulan-plasma dual cannons
    Store unlock for Romulan-plasma single cannons
    Romulan Hyper-plasma torpedo launcher
    (If possible)
    Romulan-plasma DHC x3
    Romulan-plasma turret x3

This would be much appreciated as I would like to see what I need to fully outfit my carrier for the two-man.

I'm really afraid of how many marks and dilithium I'll need...

EDIT: Izzy has sent the list.
    edited April 2013
    I just uploaded my next piece. The strange part is that it (literally) had only been up for less than a minute, and it already got Favourited! How quick are these people (:eek:)?
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    edited April 2013
    I had a screenshot for so long I had forgotten about it. So, here it is, me as The Ghost of Christmas Past!

Also, after getting first place on Crystalline Entity and buying a ton of Datachips I reached 7k accolade points! Nepeta beer for everyone! Cheers!
  • sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    loukoc wrote: »
    I had a screenshot for so long I had forgotten about it. So, here it is, me as The Ghost of Christmas Past!

Also, after getting first place on Crystalline Entity and buying a ton of Datachips I reached 7k accolade points! Nepeta beer for everyone! Cheers!

Accolade points! YES!!! ACCOLADES!!!!!!!
    sirepical wrote: »
    Accolade points! YES!!! ACCOLADES!!!!!!!

Accolades are my second addiction, my primary is datachips, I'm seriously hooked so I spent 1m on them.

But right now I'm on accolade high!
    edited April 2013
    loukoc wrote: »

Accolades are my second addiction, my primary is datachips, I'm seriously hooked so I spent 1m on them.

But right now I'm on accolade high!

I spent over 20 million EC for all of the Romulan and 2409 datachips that I needed. I have every lore Accolade.

I'm also somewhere over 10,100 points currently.
    Taka is getting close to 12k points. Izzy is almost 10k.
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    edited April 2013
    Suroo iz at 9k, and I cannot be arsed into spending anything on the last few datachips. :rolleyes:
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    8500 only for Targoss but I've never worked seriously on accolades. Fed side, over 13k.
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
    edited April 2013
    "I've never worked seriously on Accolades" and "over 13K" do not belong in the same sentence. :eek:
    So, I have T5 Omega now and I need a whole mess of Dilithium. And by whole mess I mean about 500k.
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    sirepical wrote: »
    "I've never worked seriously on Accolades" and "over 13K" do not belong in the same sentence. :eek:

Not to be nitpicky, but they aren't in the same sentence.

[System] [LegacyFloaterMsg] Your Captain has completed The Cure 100 times!

Yay.
    I have 7630 points on Voporak just from casually playing.
    edited April 2013
    Fleet-wide CE Run!!!

This Saturday at 8:30PM Central Daylight Time (US)

We'll open a private queue and go at it! I'll film it for posterity.
    Fleet-wide CE Run!!!

I'll join!
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    edited April 2013
    I haz bad news for the Fleet. The Canelow has been korrupted by Dental! He keeps giving me silly excuses as to why he kannot pay me the 400k EC he owes me! :mad:

And to think, had he paid up, I wuz going to let him pick the next artwork that gets submitted, since the aviation stuff wuz his request in the first place. So, the first person to give me 400k gets to pick: Swiss Mountains or Hawaiian Beach. Keep in mind that both are aviation-related, but you get to choose the theme.

With the EC now paid to me, the 400k debt will now be between you and The Canelow. Feel free to pester, annoy, and torture him all you want. You haz my personal permissions. :rolleyes:

/end rant
    Fleet-wide CE Run!!!

I'm in! :D
  • ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited April 2013
    I'll join the CE.
    edited April 2013
    I reserve the last CE spot.
    voporak wrote: »
    Not to be nitpicky, but they aren't in the same sentence.

Gah! I have no excuses for this terrible, sad mistake. I'll do my best to never let this kind of error happen again. Also, I like your new avatar better than the other more pixelated one ... although it's still pixelated. But it's better.
    1st made a mistake! This clearly is the result of his reduced time on STO.
    edited April 2013
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    1st made a mistake! This clearly is the result of his reduced time on STO.

Yes, this is most likely true. Good observation.
    1st also agreed with me? This is a new phenomenon.
    edited April 2013
    lindaleff wrote: »
    I haz bad news for the Fleet. The Canelow has been korrupted by Dental! He keeps giving me silly excuses as to why he kannot pay me the 400k EC he owes me! :mad:

And to think, had he paid up, I wuz going to let him pick the next artwork that gets submitted, since the aviation stuff wuz his request in the first place. So, the first person to give me 400k gets to pick: Swiss Mountains or Hawaiian Beach. Keep in mind that both are aviation-related, but you get to choose the theme.

With the EC now paid to me, the 400k debt will now be between you and The Canelow. Feel free to pester, annoy, and torture him all you want. You haz my personal permissions. :rolleyes:

I was corrupted by datachips! And nobody can torture me. And I will pay you once I get 400k back (it wasn't a promise tho, it was a joke). And I shouldn't start so many sentences with "And" because they look ugly!