Install Arc
Options

[Fleet] Ferasan Shadow Force

Comments

• Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    valenn1 wrote: »
    BTW:We should start saving Targ Hearts, the Chef on our Base needs 1000 of them (along with 1000 taspar eggs)

Uh WTF it's just a random drop, there's no way to craft a heart... :mad:
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
  • Options
    valenn1valenn1 Member Posts: 842 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    diogene0 wrote: »
    Uh WTF it's just a random drop, there's no way to craft a heart... :mad:

I guess there is only one thing we can do...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtkK3eijBso
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • Options
    captainrevo1captainrevo1 Member Posts: 3,948 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I know someone will end up clicking it anyway but just dont select it. Its a chef. we dont need it.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I know someone will end up clicking it anyway but just dont select it. Its a chef. we dont need it.

I agree, but we will probably see it, even now, while we are constantly short on fleetmarks, we still see pop up more and more useless slot 5 fleetmark-sink projects.
    Beta, LTA, CE, Multiple preorder Versions, all Addon Packs except AoY, nearly all KDF/Rom and ~50% of all Fedships, over 25 LockboxShips, Endurer of Atari's "Year of Hell", but...
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • Options
    commadorebobcommadorebob Member Posts: 1,223 Arc User
    edited October 2012

Unless you have 1000 targ hearts and taspar eggs. Though, if you did, I'd have to question your sanity and your involvement in the fleet. :eek:
    "If you have never used Cello, I'm not interested in your browser opinion."
    edited October 2012

Agreed. It should be the clone of our bartender, which means the same assignments we can get on our bridges.
    Lenny Barre, lvl 60 DC. 18k.
    God, lvl 60 CW. 17k.
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I saw someone in Omega Leonis zone chat today ask "is anyone selling heart of targ?" and I was thinking "wth why do you want to buy targ hearts?".

Now I know why.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    voporak wrote: »
    I saw someone in Omega Leonis zone chat today ask "is anyone selling heart of targ?" and I was thinking "wth why do you want to buy targ hearts?".

Now I know why.

Yes, "is anyone selling heart of targ?" is the new "Where is Sulu?".
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • Options
    ashkrik23ashkrik23 Member Posts: 10,809 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Yes, "is anyone selling heart of targ?" is the new "Where is Sulu?".

*Some time in the near future, a new blog is posted by Cryptic.*
    It says,

Now introducing the Heart of Targ lockbox! With a 0.00000000000000000000001%of obtaining your very own Heart of Targ for those hard starbase projects!
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
    ashkrik_by_lindale_ff-d65zc3i.png
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    ashkrik23 wrote: »
    It says,

Now introducing the Heart of Targ lockbox! With a 0.00000000000000000000001%of obtaining your very own Heart of Targ for those hard starbase projects!

Some time shortly after that I'll have a contest to give away the Heart of Targ Bob of Borg currently possesses. :D
    edited October 2012
    It says,

That's pretty unrealistic.

Like PWE would actually post that their rates are really that low!

And also ... it's my birthday! YAY!!!

- Sprays Party Popper Uncontrollably -
    synthscanner#2101 synthscanner Member Posts: 470 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    Happy Birthday sirepical!

Wishing you a most excellent day! :)
  • Options
    sirepicalsirepical Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    kalecto wrote: »
    Happy Birthday sirepical!

Wishing you a most excellent day! :)

Thank you. :D
    edited October 2012
    sirepical wrote: »
    And also ... it's my birthday! YAY!!!

Congrats :)
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Happy Birthday 1st!

In other news,
    Fleet Embassy Dev Blog
    http://sto.perfectworld.com/blog/?p=723801
    King of Lions rawr! Protect the wildlife of the world. Check out my foundry series Perfection and Scars of the Pride. arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1138650/ashkrik23s-foundry-missions
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    Happy Birthday 1st!

In other news,
    Fleet Embassy Dev Blog
    http://sto.perfectworld.com/blog/?p=723801

On 1st: Happy birthday.

On Fleet Embassy: Let's do it!
    edited October 2012
    Thank you thank you and thank you.

On the embassy thing, I hate it. But at least it looks nice. Just more for us to pour our resources into (mine are basically non-existent).
    edited October 2012
    sirepical wrote: »
    Thank you thank you and thank you.

On the embassy thing, I hate it. But at least it looks nice. Just more for us to pour our resources into (mine are basically non-existent).

Well, you'll be in charge of security. :eek:
    edited October 2012

So if 1st is spamming mines everywhere to defend the Embassy.. whats my job :)?
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    So if 1st is spamming mines everywhere to defend the Embassy.. whats my job :)?

Protest control. We don't want those Romulan dogs to protest the Empire. Shoot to kill.

We also need a secretary and a custodian....
    edited October 2012
    My fangs are sharpened and ready hehe.
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    I can bombard the angry mobs in front of the embassy from orbit if you want me to. I don't mind. ;)

By the way, I'm up to 22 fleet tribbles on Voporak now, in case you had a burning desire to know.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I've returned the permission to manage fleet holdings to the Shadowcat Elite, and made a note via the MotD that we do not want any projects in the 5th slot as it's no longer worth it.

Though if someone does slot a project to the 5th slot, well I'm not going to throw a tantrum or throw that member out of the fleet, it's not going to bother me at all really, but it's definitely preferred that we don't waste resources.

It's 4am, so off to watch Iron Man as I'm not really tired but I am, so sleeps for me after, hopefully. lol
  • Options
    edited October 2012

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!

- Drops Chroniton Mines and Transphasic Bombs all over the Embassy using Weapons Malfunction and Fuse Armor on everything that moves -

Also, I'll be on a trip for a few days starting tomorrow morning. Be back by Sunday or Monday.
    edited October 2012
    I've returned the permission to manage fleet holdings to the Shadowcat Elite

Dear Elites, please check the requirements before slotting missions(/changin already slotted missions), there is no need to slot a military operative provisioning mission just because we are short on military operative provisionins (which no one needs), especially when that project wants 70 common explosive experts and 30 green assault squad officers.
    Thanks to the one who slotted this on #2.

Here you can find a List of Projects:
    http://www.stowiki.org/List_of_starbase_projects
    unfortunately:

NOT LOYAL ENOUGH!!!
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I think we may need to expand our roster and add more members for the benefit of the fleet starbase progress, any ideas for how we could do this?

Would you all be generally against allowing another species into the fleet?

Would doing so mean that we would need a fleet name change?

Please discuss...

Dear Elites, please check the requirements before slotting missions(/changin already slotted missions), there is no need to slot a military operative provisioning mission just because we are short on military operative provisionins (which no one needs), especially when that project wants 70 common explosive experts and 30 green assault squad officers.
    Thanks to the one who slotted this on #2.

Here you can find a List of Projects:
    http://www.stowiki.org/List_of_starbase_projects

That was actually me, there wasn't another military option to slot in that wasn't going to provide ship provisions, and ship provisions is something we have plenty of. I've no problem spending EC on those DOffs that are required.

Perhaps we should reconsider our plan of action, and start to slot two military projects and then the easiest science or engineering projects.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    While allowing other species would help us by letting everyone's alts also contribute to projects, it would kinda ruin the feel of a Ferasan only fleet. I would hate to see it go. Especially the name.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    I think we may need to expand our roster and add more members for the benefit of the fleet starbase progress, any ideas for how we could do this?

Would you all be generally against allowing another species into the fleet?

Would doing so mean that we would need a fleet name change?

Please discuss...

But that would just make us yet another fleet. I like the fleet as it is because we have an obvious shared interest.

My feeling has always been this fleet isn't meant to be hardcore. Play when you can. As long as we get the special projects done on time, I'm not worried about the starbase tier progression.

If they make Romulans a playable race within the KDF, I'd be fine with them joining. Sort of an anti-KDF. ;)
    edited October 2012
    Yeah I would like the fleet to stay Ferasan only, that's what has always made this fleet unique.

I would appreciate some ideas to help attract more Ferasan players to the fleet though.

EDIT

Below is the recruitment message I use, you're welcome to copy it for use.
    The Ferasan Shadow Force (Fleet Level: xx/Roster: TRIBBLE) is recruiting; a casual, fun fleet accepting only Ferasan. Become a Shadowcat by joining the "CatPhone" channel, then ask to join or PM me.

P.S. New starbase message of the day...
    Let's focus on projects that rewards 1000 XP, following those check our provisions (we may not need provisions at all from some projects), then go for the projects which are the easiest to fill.
  • Options
    edited October 2012
    In response to all of that:

I never choose projects because people just say I'm an idiot for doing so and I don't want to bother with all that. Clearly the focus is Military which I do not agree with but I decided to stop arguing it.

Fleet absolutly needs to stay Ferasan only. I ain't gonna put up with a bunch of reptiles or anything....