Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Tomax: so what does that mean

Jacob: it means that a genetic experiment that was started before i came into the picture and was still active member of vanguard was started. Bishop is a combination of precursor dna. A experiment started years ago to make the perfect fighting machine. And now hes lose and unless he wants to be found we wont be able to find him till its to late.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Sinclaire is sitting in a room on the citadel as the harvenger remains docked. He sits in the center of the room meditating when he feels something odd. He gets up and heads out the door to investigate.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Sinclaire walks through a sub level of the citadel on edge as he feels something out of place. He walks silently through the corridors. This area of the itadel is almost completly empty.as he walks through a dark maintance hall way a figure jumps out at him. He steps back as the figure stands in front of him.

Sinclaire: who are you?

Bishop: what is this place and who are you. If you think you abominations can get me you are mistaken.

Bishop lets off a large surge of energy sending sinclaire back a few feet.

Sinclaire: i am not your enemy the ones attacking earth now are our real enemy

Sinclaire dodges another attack trying to get close.

Bishop: i dont believe you you lie

Sinclaire avoids a swing by bishop and lands a blow he expects to take him down but is caught suprised when it doesnt even phase him and sinclaire is flung into a set of pipes bending them in. He shakes his head as he clears it.

Sinclaire: ok this is different. listen i am not your enemy

Bishop: liar!

sinclaire dodges another attack by bishop and sidesteps another looking for an opening he kicks him in the side which has almost no affect on him and fakes being vulnerable to which bishop goes to swing hard. Sinclaire side steps placing one hand on Bishops face establishing a mental link. After a few seconds they both step back dizzy

Bishop: you speak the truth you are no enemy.

Sinclaire having looked into his mind looks at him confused at what he just saw.
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    *Terry is sitting in the meeting room with Phillips as men and women from many races come in...*

Phillips: Sir what do you mean the Federation is promoting Reynolds?

Terry: They need men who can lead many into battle and inspire them.

Phillips: Reynolds is not going to like being away...

Terry: I know. But he is going to have to take it... Starfleet is reorganizing and authorizing twilight weaponry being installed including something Holtz had squeezed out during his Jegan rollout... They took the obliterator weapons and made them lesser and streamlined the design..

Phillips: I am surprised they did not promote you... You seem to be doing quite well as people of note listen..

Terry: I don't know how well honestly..

Grey Fox: You do seem to make an offer stick.

Terry: At a later time Commander.

Phillips: Of course sir.

*The group with Grey Fox sits down. The Preserver walks in the room not aged very much.*

*Elsewhere Fali is with the other Sam sitting down nursing his head trying to drown out the call of the Elibsi... he looks at the tanks containing copies of himself and a massive system...*

Fali: That young man.. who is he? The pressure I get from him is something very familiar...

Fali: I am suddenly thinking that
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: So Ryan.. Who all is in the Vanguard after 20 years?*

Danny: *Walks around the building feeling the ghosts of the past... his cough begins to occur again and falls to his knees.. his body feeling weak as he can't reach his hypo... *

OOC: None of my characters, to put it bluntly. I think I started to pull Vanguard apart with Hawk's death, but with Sanders out of the picture the team has just fallen apart.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    OOC: None of my characters, to put it bluntly. I think I started to pull Vanguard apart with Hawk's death, but with Sanders out of the picture the team has just fallen apart.

*OOC: Hmm.. I see your point and its good one want to hit that home? For everyone.*
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Sinclaire is back with Bishop in his quarters.

Sinclaire: you are not rom this galaxy

Bishop: no i am not...

the continue to talk answering each others questions
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Sinclaire is back with Bishop in his quarters.

Sinclaire: you are not rom this galaxy

Bishop: no i am not...

the continue to talk answering each others questions

*OOC: Wanna add him to the crack team?*
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: Wanna add him to the crack team?*

OOC: hes going to become a key member of the team with sinclaire and jacob so he is going to be around to stay :) im going to start delving into the precursors more with the UNSC since they are adapting there tech and all to there ships and all
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Sinclaire: well wait here till i go find jacob ok

Bishop: very well i will remain here

Sinclaire leaves to go find jacob
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob is stiing alone in his ready room when sinclaire walks in

Jacob: what is it now my friend

Sinclaires face is stern

Sinclaire: i have found someone on the citadel named Bishop. You better have a good explanation

Jacob: it all started before i got involved with the UNSC. I found out about it but fleet comm continued the program.

Sinclaire: so who or what is he then.

Jacob: A precursor

Sinclaire: which would explain his power and combat abilities. I thought they where mere legends and unlike preservers no proof was ever found they existed

Jacob: all true until a few decades ago. here is what we know now about the precursors.

He types a file

Dr. Anders precursor notes

" what we know about the precursors is still limited but here is what we do know. The precursors where one of if not the first race to be in the Virgo galaxy and at one point there empire expanded beyond Virgo into what is now covenant space or galaxy pi1. They where a race devouted to life and science. They did have a military but if was extremely small considering there empire. We believe they encountered something close to if not the same as the elbisi now. By the time they learned of how great the threat was and began committing to a military battle it was to late.Instead of allow all the races living in their empire to fall prey to this enemy they began to do two things.1. begin construction of instalations that would be put in the 4 quadrants of virgo and 2 catalog every sentient race in virgo. The devices once activated would wipe the galaxy clean of all life. And once this was done the auto mated systems would send the cataloged races back to there homeworlds to begin a new. A select few precursors where preserved in the instalations now called halo's. The UNSC has established scientific and military bases at each of the 4 installations and hs been studying them ever sense. What we know of the precursors themselves is that they where smart, strong, and valued life enough to destroy a galaxy to try and secure a future even at the cost of themselves."
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *Director Mason's office the Broker comes on his terminal...*

Broker: Director. How has the last dozen or so years been?

*Mason looks at his console before turning back to the screen.*

Mason: This is the fifth time I've changed my comm frequency. How the hell do you keep contacting me?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: Hmm.. I see your point and its good one want to hit that home? For everyone.*

OOC: If you can come up with a way to do it... I'll be doing it with Jack gradually during the Pegasus Galaxy storylines.

Which reminds me; you guys are free to create characters in Pegasus if you want.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    OOC: If you can come up with a way to do it... I'll be doing it with Jack gradually during the Pegasus Galaxy storylines.

Which reminds me; you guys are free to create characters in Pegasus if you want.

*OOC: I was thinking Hallucination right now. Perhaps explain the sense of guilt and survivors guilt in Danny. Later perhaps have him track down Blake or someone.. perhaps manage a type of Old Logan story going for one of them. By the way Danny has about a year or so left. *

*Danny is still coughing and weak as he starts seeing memories... people he has killed. He vomits on the floor... *

Danny: *trying to rough it out...* Cap?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: I was thinking Hallucination right now. Perhaps explain the sense of guilt and survivors guilt in Danny. Later perhaps have him track down Blake or someone.. perhaps manage a type of Old Logan story going for one of them. By the way Danny has about a year or so left. *

*Danny is still coughing and weak as he starts seeing memories... people he has killed. He vomits on the floor... *

Danny: *trying to rough it out...* Cap?

*He sees a hallucination of Sanders standing over him.*

Sanders: On your feet, soldier.

We need to talk.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Sinclaire: you still helped them do this?

Jacob: yes i did because i knew i needed to do it so that it would work. I guess they continued it after i came back here.

Sinclaire: well he is in my quarters now awaiting us

Jacob: lets go speak to him shall we
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *He sees a hallucination of Sanders standing over him.*

Sanders: On your feet, soldier.

We need to talk.

Danny: Can barely breath... *coughing but somehow making it on his feet...*
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Danny: Can barely breath... *coughing but somehow making it on his feet...*

Sanders: At least you are breathing. A lot of people aren't - some because of you.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *Mason looks at his console before turning back to the screen.*

Mason: This is the fifth time I've changed my comm frequency. How the hell do you keep contacting me?

Broker: Changing frequencies does little when you use the same algorithm Director. Plus my little birds are still all over, but the way I see it is that these things threaten my existence as well so I am going to assist in gathering materials and direct my agents to hold worlds and try and bog them down in nasty ground wars.

Though the problem is getting troops for this we do need to slow them down and buy time. You also might want to know that scout forces have been seen over Dalos and have made incursions...

From what I understand is that Odo and the Dominion is having problems with their border worlds.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Sanders: At least you are breathing. A lot of people aren't - some because of you.

Danny: Bad men.. *coughing* Earned it. Fighting was and is the only thing I have been good at...
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob and Sinclaire soon return to his quarters to see Bishop still sitting there watching a holo feed of the attack on earth.

Sinclaire: is everything all right

Bishop: my people did everything to stop them and for a moment i had thought we may have one now i see i was wrong.

Jacob; there is still hope we can stop them. Lets go walk around and get you up to speed.

Sinclaire: i brought some less suspicious cloths for you

As they walk out Bishop is in a long coat with a pair of UNSC combat boots and bdus. he has a black tshirt on as well as a black and red Spec ops type visor with a feed built in as well as a hub and radar. Under that he has a precursor warrior battle suit on.

The three walk out and find a small place to eat as they begin filling bishop in on what has been happening.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Danny: Bad men.. *coughing* Earned it. Fighting was and is the only thing I have been good at...

Sanders: You got that right. I mean, relationships were never your specialty, until Widow showed and even then you managed to TRIBBLE it up.

You couldn't even keep the Vanguard from falling apart.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Sanders: You got that right. I mean, relationships were never your specialty, until Widow showed and even then you managed to TRIBBLE it up.

You couldn't even keep the Vanguard from falling apart.

Danny: She wasn't my fault visiting Klingon worlds that happen to be on the border and attacked by Romulans was not my idea. I couldn't save her.

My son... is a bit different.

Vanguard falling apart was already happening when Hawk died.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: well Bishop im going to make you a member of UNIT so you always have back up if you need help.

Bishop: agent bishop does have a nice ring to it.

Jacob: excelent i have some things to take care of here before we leave sinclaire will stay with you if you want for right now

Agent Bishop: thank you
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Broker: Changing frequencies does little when you use the same algorithm Director. Plus my little birds are still all over, but the way I see it is that these things threaten my existence as well so I am going to assist in gathering materials and direct my agents to hold worlds and try and bog them down in nasty ground wars.

Though the problem is getting troops for this we do need to slow them down and buy time. You also might want to know that scout forces have been seen over Dalos and have made incursions...

From what I understand is that Odo and the Dominion is having problems with their border worlds.

Mason: The Dominion doesn't have any borders with anyone.

They have rebels all the time - mainly Jem'Hadar since the Founders are being more open-minded towards solids. It'll last maybe a week.

As for Dalos Alpha Prime...

You really think we wouldn't know about something happening above our own capital world? The Eblisi can't get here. There's one good reason why; we've put up subspace dampeners throughout the entire sector. No warp, transwarp, slipstream, fold-jump, gateways or portals without our say-so. A small ship? Sure. Nothing as big as those capital ships. Those scouts were taken down by the orbital defences and the Home Fleet before they could cause any major damage.

If they want us, they'll have to come through our frontline. We're already putting measures in place should that happen.

*He closes a second holo-screen showing SA-51s being fitted to fighters and Weapons Platforms, just in case.*

OOC: It is a little arrogant to assume that the Republic wouldn't know about something happening above their OWN CAPITAL!

Also, I thought you wanted to drag this out? Just so we're clear, I'm not having the Republic fall, I'm not having Dalos Alpha get torn apart and I'm not having an Eblisi deux-ex-machina so they can destroy the galaxy in 10 seconds.

If they want to take the Republic, they can go through the defensive line like everybody else.

Also, the Epsilon warhead opens a fold-space conduit essentially severing any construct of solid matter in its path in two. Nothing can defy the laws of physics; if the space half an object is in suddenly jumps 50 sectors from where the other half is (or into subspace), it is cut in half.

I don't mind making things difficult for the Republic, but I draw the line at breaking the laws of physics to do it. (It takes a lot of glue to stick them back together again :P)
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Danny: She wasn't my fault visiting Klingon worlds that happen to be on the border and attacked by Romulans was not my idea. I couldn't save her.

My son... is a bit different.

Vanguard falling apart was already happening when Hawk died.

Sanders: So instead of sticking around and trying to fix things, or enduring through it, you ran.

You ran and started killing everyone in your way.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *Ora Colony, S.S. Tora Zhiyal. The crew is unloading the ship's cargo of construction supplies and food provisions for the colony, with Drake and Tara standing on the crew ramp.*

Tara: So, is it always like this?

I mean, shipping needed supplies to rim worlds where bulk freighters couldn't go?

Drake: Not always. Sometimes there's more excitement.

But, this is probably the kind of job I'd prefer. You help people this way... and you get to see the people you help.

We'll be heading to Newfoundland after this to pick up medical supplies for Vulcanis. Probably take 3 days to get the supplies and arrive there. Do you want to call your parents? Tell them where you are?

Tara: No.

Drake: You don't want to talk to them?

Tara: No... thanks.

Is it okay if I go into the settlement?

Drake: Sure. But be careful.

Tara: I can look after myself.

*She walks off towards the settlement. After a few minutes, she's roaming a small farmers' market in the village square. Unbeknownst to her, a figure is watching her from a nearby rooftop, wearing black armour with a helmet covering his entire head, save for a black-tinted visor. The figure is holding a bow, drawn and aimed at her.*

Voice *Over Comm*: Longbow 1, this is the Keep. Have you acquired target?

Figure (Ronin): Affirmative.

*The figure's voice is deep, cold, void of emotion, yet human.*

Voice *Over Comm*: Copy, Ronin. Do you have a shot?

Ronin: Yes.

Voice *Over Comm*: Take it.

*Ronin pulls the arrow back slightly, when something flashes in his memory. He's on a skyscraper, watching a woman slightly older than his target drive a beam of blue energy from her hand into a helpless Iconian. He hears a younger version of his voice.*

Ronin *younger*: I'm taking the shot.

*Ronin then flashes back to reality, before nudging his aim off slightly. He starts to slowly put his aim back on target as Tara moves behind a stall and out of his field of vision.*

Ronin: Target lost.

*On the ground, Tara stops at a stall. She looks at a box of red apples before looking up at the stall keeper.*

Tara: You grew these?

Stall keeper: Yep. There are farms all around the village outskirts. Usually, the food just goes into storage until someone here needs it, but the Zhiyal's helped us out so many times, we arrange this just for you.

Real fruit - none of that replicated garbage.

Go ahead.

*Tara picks up one of the apples.*

Take as many as you want - they're free. Plenty more where those came from.

Tara: Thanks.

*Tara walks off, heading back towards the Zhiyal, completely oblivious to how close she came to her own mortality.

Above her, Ronin watches, holding his earpiece in his hand. He looks at her, trying to remember why she seems familiar - why she made him hesitate - why she triggered that memory. What was that memory? He soon realises how little of his life he remembers since he woke up. He looks down at his bow, clasped in his left hand, then at his earpiece in his right.*

Ronin: Who am I?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Bishop: i will spend some more time here my friend. I would like to read up on what has happened these many years.

Sinclaire: if you need anything let me know i will be glad to assist
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Terrace stands on the bridge of the Forward Unto Dawn

Officer: sir we have jump coordinates for the citadel

Terrace: alright people lets do this

The ship powers up its engines as they activate and the ship jumps toward the citadel
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    very quite today