Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Dani: Terry, it's Khitomer! What could possibly happen to me down there?!

*She smiles at him.*

By the way... thanks... for before. You didn't have to...

*She kisses him.*

When I get back, we've got a lot to discuss. But before I go, how the hell is it a 23 year-old has the rank of Captain?! You should have only left the academy a couple of years ago!

Terry: Its bad when a kid can outsmart the professors and part of it is who my father was. But still something tells me that the Republic is going to soon on the run as well...
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Wax: That is something I wish to know as well because this not only caused the death of billions.

I was not part of that Council that Justified that choice.

Wielder: We will admit that there was no substantive proof that Sovereign was anything but a Shadow vessel. That was from examining the evidence from its remains.

Drexler: What the search for Stane that OSS called off?

Then the supernova incident that pressed the Council here not just for reparations but squeezed them into making a choice that brings us here.

*OOC: By the way what about the idea I had with Northman being under cover politically? Think its the one way we can press this one further. *

Odo: Ambassador Drexler, since when has it been the Republic's soul responsibility to track down criminals? Don't you feel confident in S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Matt: The fact is that this council deliberately witheld information vital to the security of the entire galaxy and now we're ALL paying for its short-sightedness!
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Terry: Its bad when a kid can outsmart the professors and part of it is who my father was.

Dani: So, basically, they gave you the Captain's Chair so you'd stop embarassing the instructors?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Odo: Ambassador Drexler, since when has it been the Republic's soul responsibility to track down criminals? Don't you feel confident in S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Matt: The fact is that this council deliberately witheld information vital to the security of the entire galaxy and now we're ALL paying for its short-sightedness!

Drexler: Odo. SHIELD has also come up empty and it seems they think he died in the incident that claimed millions. Plus if I recall The Federation has been...

Terry: *Bursts into the room... all the gawkers at awe...* The Federation too has been blind in some respects but the fact is that every single one of us is to blame for this.

But the thing the galaxy doesn't need is this constant need to BLAME somebody. Whats done is done. There is no need for it.

Councilors.. the man known as Stane is very well alive and the question we need is not who is to blame but what are we going to do now.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Dani: So, basically, they gave you the Captain's Chair so you'd stop embarassing the instructors?

*Before he bursts in*

Terry: Sort of. But they never actually gave me a ship because I accepted to be a agent of the UGC Council... Someone that answers only to them.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: well this could be interesting to watch firefly keep that feed open.

He types a few words in his terminal and gets an immediate response.

He then types. Open the hushed casket.

He takes a glass of tea and sits back watching the meeting unfold.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: firefly get me director hill.

Firefly: comm open.

Jacob: hill. I take it your a bit busy.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *Damon and the USS Freedom is with the Federation Forces in the Klingon Empire, The entirety of the fleet is there... in several hiding places. They had to help protect the Fleet's withdrawal. *

Damon: Texira any word on what Bright intends to do?

Texira: None Captain...

We are to stay here on standby and wait for word and whatever our secret facilities can squeeze out..

Damon: Holtz's facilities... I hear they are rolling out new mechs to counter the data we had on the orbs.

Texira: The Jegan's yes they are being shipped now, at least it should keep the orbs off of us.

Damon: No word on the Republic?

Texira: Only that their silent zones is increasing now that Federation Space is under those thing's control. Its like there are millions of them..

Damon: So much for bluster...

Comm officer: Sir.. Kalos VII is gone it leaves Kalos IX open...

Damon: Aren't they massing there anyway? What about Khitomer? The Citadel?

Comm: They aren't moving further than those regions.

Damon: What is the nearest Federation force with the Jegan MS to counter the orbs?

Texira: That would be what is left of the 7th Fleet along with the 9th...

*OOC: Only going to do reactions to this Ryan will handle the actual invasion... Hoping for a flashback to what happened to the Iconians.. I should give that Preserver a name. Need to find one. *
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Sinclaire is on a holodeck on the harvenger. Doing a training excercise. 2 shadow hounds are circling him. Both have spined backs armored skin and razor sharp claws and teeth.

He hold his blade with both hands eyes closed relying on his senses to detect where each one is. One jumps at him and he quickly avoids it jumping into the air as the other charges. As he jumps he brings his blade down on the hounds neck killing it. He then steps back narrowly missing a swipe from the other one before he beheads it as well.

Sinclaire: computer end program.

Sinclaire decides to head to the bridge.
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: Change of plans on my part. Red October was headed to the Citadel instead of the Klingon Empire. I think it'll be more interesting for him to show up at the Citadel.*

*Voporak knows that by now he's caught the attention of the temporal ships out looking for him, and that they're following.*

Voporak: Take us within transporter range and beam the civilians off the ship from under cloak. Then we will see what happens from there.

Omet'etan: The time police will know for certain that we're here.

Voporak: Oh yes, of course. But it'll be a game of hide and seek - we are still cloaked.

Omet'etan: I'll bring the weapons online as soon as the refugees are off.

*The Red October silently drops out of warp, and slithers within range of the Citadel. It beams the civilians into one of the refugee areas. As it does so, the fleet of Mobius and Wells class ships arrive in the system, sensor masked, and spread out slowly. In the crowded space, 31 mysterious chroniton signatures appear on sensors. Their positions cannot be determined... but they are there, eerily moving about...*
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    *OOC: Change of plans on my part. Red October was headed to the Citadel instead of the Klingon Empire. I think it'll be more interesting for him to show up at the Citadel.*

*Voporak knows that by now he's caught the attention of the temporal ships out looking for him, and that they're following.*

Voporak: Take us within transporter range and beam the civilians off the ship from under cloak. Then we will see what happens from there.

Omet'etan: The time police will know for certain that we're here.

Voporak: Oh yes, of course. But it'll be a game of hide and seek - we are still cloaked.

Omet'etan: I'll bring the weapons online as soon as the refugees are off.

*The Red October silently drops out of warp, and slithers within range of the Citadel. It beams the civilians into one of the refugee areas. As it does so, the fleet of Mobius and Wells class ships arrive in the system, sensor masked, and spread out slowly. In the crowded space, 31 mysterious chroniton signatures appear on sensors. Their positions cannot be determined... but they are there, eerily moving about...*

*OOC: Since there is time I think I can give a bit of a interesting little twist. Especially Voporak's importance to the themes in this arc. Especially things greater than mortals.*

*Red October bridge. A Being shows up like a mirage... His skin a silver shade and glowing eyes of many colors . His appearance is human... the vibes in everyone's mind is that it is not hostile.. *

Being: I see that you still have an impertinent affect on the time police... Which sadly for them is bad.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: Since there is time I think I can give a bit of a interesting little twist. Especially Voporak's importance to the themes in this arc. Especially things greater than mortals.*

*Red October bridge. A Being shows up like a mirage... His skin a silver shade and glowing eyes of many colors . His appearance is human... the vibes in everyone's mind is that it is not hostile.. *

Being: I see that you still have an impertinent affect on the time police... Which sadly for them is bad.

*Voporak holds hand up slightly, signaling Omet'etan not to shoot on sight*

Voporak: I am Admiral Voporak of the U.S.S. Red October. To whom am I speaking?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *Voporak holds hand up slightly, signaling Omet'etan not to shoot on sight*

Voporak: I am Admiral Voporak of the U.S.S. Red October. To whom am I speaking?

Being: You will meet me or should I say my past self in a little bit... So I think introductions you will see..

I think the best way to explain this.. I am everywhere and no where at once. Believe me eyes are watching this timeline with great interest. As things need to happen a certain way if the cycle is to ever have a hope without war ever darkening the door step again.

A goal I was told you wish to see.

Besides its not like weapons like that could do anything to me. Believe me many have tried.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Being: You will meet me or should I say my past self in a little bit... So I think introductions you will see..

I think the best way to explain this.. I am everywhere and no where at once. Believe me eyes are watching this timeline with great interest. As things need to happen a certain way if the cycle is to ever have a hope without war ever darkening the door step again.

A goal I was told you wish to see.

Besides its not like weapons like that could do anything to me. Believe me many have tried.

Voporak: OK, so you're here because...? Did I get famous with beings not bound to time or something?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Voporak: OK, so you're here because...? Did I get famous with beings not bound to time or something?

Being: *laughing* You will be sooner or later.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Being: *laughing* You will be sooner or later.

Voporak: Now that's encouraging, isn't it.

I have to ask you, out of curiosity, for I am a tactical officer. When you say 'weapons like that' won't you hurt you, are you referring to all weapons of our linear timeline?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Voporak: Now that's encouraging, isn't it.

I have to ask you, out of curiosity, for I am a tactical officer. When you say 'weapons like that' won't you hurt you, are you referring to all weapons of our linear timeline?

Being: All. As a matter in fact if you wish to see for yourself.

*OOC: Quantum Physics. Kinda like Schrodinger's cat. So not exactly a god he isn't.. Just like he says everywhere an no where. Just a diffused individual... Who is everywhere... and no where. How it works here is if he still can recognize himself he can appear where he chooses. unharmed. *
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Being: All. As a matter in fact if you wish to see for yourself.

*OOC: Quantum Physics. Kinda like Schrodinger's cat. So not exactly a god he isn't.. Just like he says everywhere an no where. Just a diffused individual... Who is everywhere... and no where. How it works here is if he still can recognize himself he can appear where he chooses. unharmed. *

Voporak: Maybe I'll test that later. But first let me get this straight- I will meet you in the future, but in the present you're just here because you can be?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Voporak: Maybe I'll test that later. But first let me get this straight- I will meet you in the future, but in the present you're just here because you can be?

Being: What can I say... I recognize myself here frequently. Its not often I can bother the Q Continuum or the Temporal policing of the Federation... of the 29th century.. So trust me when I say this they will catch you here, all I can do is inform.

How they do it is this... *He explains a rather convoluted plot of some complexity.*

The only hope you have is seeking protection under a certain Agent under the Council. He does have the ability to declare temporary asylum.. You will know his face his father is someone you know quite well and assigned Dorman to you frequently.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Being: What can I say... I recognize myself here frequently. Its not often I can bother the Q Continuum or the Temporal policing of the Federation... of the 29th century.. So trust me when I say this they will catch you here, all I can do is inform.

How they do it is this... *He explains a rather convoluted plot of some complexity.*

The only hope you have is seeking protection under a certain Agent under the Council. He does have the ability to declare temporary asylum.. You will know his face his father is someone you know quite well and assigned Dorman to you frequently.

Voporak (sarcastically): Can't I just hit the infinite reset button down in engineering? (not sarcastic): In all seriousness, I believe I know who you are talking about... although this would be much easier if you just told me stuff in non riddle form... But really, I blew the last U.S.S. Thresher to little pieces in two convenient shots. Can't I just do the same to these guys and then pull a getaway trick I cooked up?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Voporak (sarcastically): Can't I just hit the infinite reset button down in engineering? (not sarcastic): In all seriousness, I believe I know who you are talking about... although this would be much easier if you just told me stuff in non riddle form... But really, I blew the last U.S.S. Thresher to little pieces in two convenient shots. Can't I just do the same to these guys and then pull a getaway trick I cooked up?

Being: No.. As they do have a lock on your temporal signature which is quite easy to trace given their allies are not the 29th century but the ones two centuries after them. That is how they pretty much had to clean up your last mess.

But given the presence of the beings right now causing problems they are stronger now then when you last faced them. Their temporal fields are not quite as strong as yours that is a fact so their exposure to changes in the timeline such as the arrival of the beings that have ravaged Earth.

So its not a riddle it is just plain fact. Two centuries and the greatest minds of the future do make warfare obsolete as there is no need for it anymore. Just preventing people such as yourself from making more war. Which lets face it one could make a substantive argument that much of the fractures with the Dominion right now are quite interesting.

So.. In essence no a brute tactic such as that simple as it maybe and your ways of dealing have to change from time to time.

It is that simple for dodging them. Albeit they won't like it..
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Being: No.. As they do have a lock on your temporal signature which is quite easy to trace given their allies are not the 29th century but the ones two centuries after them. That is how they pretty much had to clean up your last mess.

But given the presence of the beings right now causing problems they are stronger now then when you last faced them. Their temporal fields are not quite as strong as yours that is a fact so their exposure to changes in the timeline such as the arrival of the beings that have ravaged Earth.

So its not a riddle it is just plain fact. Two centuries and the greatest minds of the future do make warfare obsolete as there is no need for it anymore. Just preventing people such as yourself from making more war. Which lets face it one could make a substantive argument that much of the fractures with the Dominion right now are quite interesting.

So.. In essence no a brute tactic such as that simple as it maybe and your ways of dealing have to change from time to time.

It is that simple for dodging them. Albeit they won't like it..

Voporak: So, hypothetically speaking, what if I just stopped avoiding them? What if, I just decloaked and sat here? What if I did something unexpected like that? Would they arrest me, shoot me on the spot, or something worse?

For sometimes I think I've cheated death one too many times. Maybe I should just give it up, go down fighting, and let someone else carry on in my footsteps.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Voporak: So, hypothetically speaking, what if I just stopped avoiding them? What if, I just decloaked and sat here? What if I did something unexpected like that? Would they arrest me, shoot me on the spot, or something worse?

For sometimes I think I've cheated death one too many times. Maybe I should just give it up, go down fighting, and let someone else carry on in my footsteps.

Being: Like I said before without you the future dies. My past self dies, and basically every once of civilization is eradicated and left for the next cycle to uncover and the pattern begins again.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Being: Like I said before without you the future dies. My past self dies, and basically every once of civilization is eradicated and left for the next cycle to uncover and the pattern begins again.

Voporak: Alright... that changes things. So you're saying I'm the key to stopping this bad guy of the year cycle? Tell me, is this person who can offer me protection currently here at the Citadel?
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Voporak: Alright... that changes things. So you're saying I'm the key to stopping this bad guy of the year cycle? Tell me, is this person who can offer me protection currently here at the Citadel?

Being: He is. Right in the Council chamber.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Being: He is. Right in the Council chamber.

Voporak: Party crashing time.

*OOC: Tomorrow, anyway. Gotta sleep now before I go crash any parties.*
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: Quiet here.. Very quiet. *
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: I'm thinking up just how Voporak's going to barge into the meeting. 26th century party crashing in space ftw.*
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    Drexler: Odo. SHIELD has also come up empty and it seems they think he died in the incident that claimed millions. Plus if I recall The Federation has been...

Terry: *Bursts into the room... all the gawkers at awe...* The Federation too has been blind in some respects but the fact is that every single one of us is to blame for this.

But the thing the galaxy doesn't need is this constant need to BLAME somebody. Whats done is done. There is no need for it.

Councilors.. the man known as Stane is very well alive and the question we need is not who is to blame but what are we going to do now.

Matt: Thank you, Captain.

What we need to do is counterattack. The Republic can't get enough forces together while defending our borders, but the Iconians and Synthesisers can. I know that Iconian Supreme Commander Solara is already preparing an armada alongside the Synthesisers in the Lanco System.

I also know that the Iconian vessels have been armed with Twilight Weapons.

Odo: Twilight wea--

Matt: I know, ambassador, but right now we don't have a choice.

I suggest having all U.G.C. members temporarily place their free military forces under the command of the Security Council under the 'united arsenals' clause in the original U.G.C. charter. If we can get enough ships gathered in one place, we can hit the enemy hard and give the Republic a chance to break through and join the fight to retake Sol.
  • Options
    edited November 2013
    *Damon and the USS Freedom is with the Federation Forces in the Klingon Empire, The entirety of the fleet is there... in several hiding places. They had to help protect the Fleet's withdrawal. *

Damon: Texira any word on what Bright intends to do?

Texira: None Captain...

We are to stay here on standby and wait for word and whatever our secret facilities can squeeze out..

Damon: Holtz's facilities... I hear they are rolling out new mechs to counter the data we had on the orbs.

Texira: The Jegan's yes they are being shipped now, at least it should keep the orbs off of us.

Damon: No word on the Republic?

Texira: Only that their silent zones is increasing now that Federation Space is under those thing's control. Its like there are millions of them..

Damon: So much for bluster...

Comm officer: Sir.. Kalos VII is gone it leaves Kalos IX open...

Damon: Aren't they massing there anyway? What about Khitomer? The Citadel?

Comm: They aren't moving further than those regions.

Damon: What is the nearest Federation force with the Jegan MS to counter the orbs?

Texira: That would be what is left of the 7th Fleet along with the 9th...

*OOC: Only going to do reactions to this Ryan will handle the actual invasion... Hoping for a flashback to what happened to the Iconians.. I should give that Preserver a name. Need to find one. *

OOC: The Iconian exodus is going to be covered in the long-term with the Bi'fros'ta arc in Pegasus.

And no, it doesn't involve the Eblisi.

*Republic Defensive line. The R.S.S. Yamato and R.S.S. Dreadnought are still firing, their combined efforts managing to kill an enemy ship after 30 minutes of concentrated fire.

R.S.S. Republic, Bridge. David is standing next to the helm officer.*

David: We're running out of room to manoeuvre!

The Convention's gonna hang us for this! Do we have clearance on GO-56?!

Ops: Confirmed!

David: Okay, be advised, I'm authorising use of subspace armament!

Republic to all ships, SA-19 inbound! Fire in the hole!

Fire Epsilon warhead!

Tactical: Epsilon warhead, aye!

*The Republic fires a small torpedo into the enemy formation. All Republic ships quickly put as much distance between themselves and the enemy as they can as the epsilon warhead releases a massive burst of light as a huge subspace fissure opens, tearing 50 enemy ships apart.*

David: That's enough! Close it! NOW!

*The Republic fires a burst from her deflector to stop the epsilon particle cascade and force the fissure to collapse before it expands too far and engulfs the Republic fleet in subspace as well.*

Ops: Fissure is sealing.

David: Notify BetaComm. R.S.S. Republic, sector secure for time being.

Ops: Aye sir.

Quantum Beam communications are down.

David: Is subspace in this area stable enough for a fold-jump?

Ops: Not yet.

David: Okay, transmit via subspace radio.

Ops: Sir, after that stunt, it'll be 2 days before a subspace radio transmission can get through clearly.

David: Tachyon-beam transmission then!

Ops: Aye sir.

David: Also inform them that 1 SA-19 has been deployed.

Ops: Understood.

The U.G.C. are gonna hang the Republic out to dry when they hear we've been developing subspace weapons, you know that?

David: Subspace weapons are unpredictable. That's why they were banned.

Technically, the Federation violates that ban by using Omega weaponry.

Ops: True, but we've been on the fence with the Subspace Energy coils for decades--

David: Thanks for reminding me. How's the coil look?

Ops: Still running, but efficiency has been reduced to 200%.

David: Could have been worse.

Okay, switch life support and navigational gyros to MAM power. Let's lighten the load on the coil.

Ops: Aye aye.

*OOC: I wonder how badly the use of subspace weapons will affect the U.G.C.'s opinion of the Republic?

Also, it's a fair comment to say that the Federation kinda violates the ban. Omega destroys subspace and Starfleet's been using it as a weapon.*