What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

rp

Comments

• logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Infinity harpers ready room.

Granz: admiral I need to know.

Harper: I don't think even making a super nova at this point would work sir.

Granz: then I'm sending every ship we can muster to your location. I can dispatch 500 more the rest I'm pulling back to unsc space.

Harper: understood sir.

Granz: admiral you use every and any means to stop them is that understood.

Harper: yes sir.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    Dorman: I know. Likewise Ryan.. *Fisher comes in the room, in a time appropriate uniform...*

Fisher: Dear what would you say to some time off?

*Looks to Ryan *

Oh hello..

Ryan: Lieutenant Fisher. Ryan Allington.

I'm afraid getting you accustomed to the 26th Century is going to have to wait, assuming we all survive that long.

T'mar: There's a comforting thought.
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: well Sinclaire want to join me on the bridge till it all starts

Sinclaire: of course.

As they walk onto to the bridge

Jacob: status

Officer : sir we have a total of now 1500 unsc ships ready for combat.

Jacob: still not enough.

Officer: that's all they would send the rest are Reenforcing unsc space.

Jacob: any changes since I got back.

Officer: not really sir.

Jacob: alright harper I want you on the bridge.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Ryan: Lieutenant Fisher. Ryan Allington.

I'm afraid getting you accustomed to the 26th Century is going to have to wait, assuming we all survive that long.

T'mar: There's a comforting thought.

Fisher: I remember you Ryan.. Vaguely in passing though..

I know that it will take time. But I hear that there are bundles of joy we have to take care of?
    edited November 2013
    Jacob: harper you have the bridge.

Jacob walks into the infinity hangar

He opens a container and pulls a core and places it into a unworn suit.

Jacob looks as Sinclaire comes behind him.

Jacob: made with all the best tech me and my dad came up with. Made to take out the most powerful enemies.

Sinclaire: impressive.

Jacob: let's hope it works.
    edited November 2013
    Ooc: going to work soon so won't be on till tomorrow in a few.

Harper sits on the bridge. His mind thinking of what will happen next. None of the scenarios he likes so far.
    edited November 2013
    Dorman: Soon babe.. But I have something I need to finish here.. I promise you that.

Fisher: Alright.. I have been noticing something about twins.. You mentioned them earlier.

Dorman: I guess we can make a drop off.

Fisher: Okay... Just be sure to come back in one piece.

Dorman: *smirks* Of course.

*He turns to Drexler*

I want you to have them mass and be ready... Inform Admiral Bright that I will be arriving... Also Admiral Han'ra will be set in the back at the citadel.

Drexler: I will Admiral.
    edited November 2013
    *Veridian IV. Drazaak looks up as the Sun starts to get even dimmer and redder.*

Shadow: Master...

Drazaak: Yes, Takkar?

Takkar: We are ready. All our brothers are either here or waiting to bring our Armada through.

Drazaak: Good.

*He places both hands on S'tak'ra, and the energy beam intensifies.*

Then let's begin.

Sh'kar mar'to cor'i sar cho' Ragnarok.

*The beam lets out a surge as the star begins its final collapse.*

Prepare the others to leave.

Takkar: Yes, master. Your will, my--

*They feel a disturbance behind them. Drazaak pulls the sword out of the ground.*

Drazaak: Guardians!

No matter. This star is dying. However, if we don't leave in the next hour, we will join it!

*The two run to see Arthur, Siraga, Taraka, S'dan and Sam fighting through the Shadow horde. Sam looks up at him.

Drazaak glares at the group.*

KILL THEM ALL!

*The Shadows charge at the group as Siraga and Taraka slam their staffs into the ground, causing a blast of blue twilight energy which blasts all of them back. Drazaak raises S'tak'ra into the air, pointing down.*

Enough of this!

Sam: DRAZAAK!!!

*He drives the sword down, unleashing a red cloud of energy as Drazaak feels the power surge through his body.*

Drazaak: The power...! It is incredible!

Taraka: I am ending this!

Siraga: Taraka, NO!

*Taraka charges at him, blocking several swipes of the sword with his staff before it finally swipes clean across his chest, causing blue energy to flood out of his body.*

Drazaak: Fool!

*Drazaak walks away as his men begin to circle. Taraka collapses.*

Siraga: NOOOO!!!!!

*Siraga, in a burst of rage, blasts his full power outwards, vaporising several Shadows. He then blasts a dozen as he runs over to Taraka, gripping his hand.*

Taraka *fading*: Master I...

...I have failed you...

Siraga: No. We are not finished yet, my student.

Taraka *fading*: You are not...

...I will not see the prophecy fulfilled...

...I will not see the end of Ragna...

*Taraka's eyes go dead, as his body shatters into blue sparkles of energy. Siraga closes his eyes.

S'dan slowly walks towards him.*

S'dan: Siraga--

*Siraga lets out an enraged roar as he starts crushing Shadows with all his power.

Arthur is cutting Shadows down with Excalibur, the teal band along the sword's centre glowing blue with every strike.

Sam is just blasting Shadows down with white pulses of energy from her hands, occasionally slicing any that get too close with a blade of twilight energy around her wrist. One Shadow manages to sneak up behind her, preparing to strike her down, when a yellow blast of energy shatters him to pieces as S'dan leaps into a group of them, using a massive blast of yellow twilight energy to propel them across the grassland.*

OOC: I took a note from Sinclaire's fighting style when doing S'dan's fighting sequence, as the two are both Shedai (or part Shedai in Sinclaire's case).

*R.S.S. Republic, Situation Room. Ryan feels the battle getting underway.*

Ryan: "Joy" might be the wrong word.

Dorman, we need you if we're gonna have a hope in hell of stopping the Shadows now.
    edited November 2013
    OOC: Quick slight retcon...*

Dorman: We are still in bound no need for worry...
    edited November 2013
    *The Federation fleet arrives with the Venture. They begin launching available MS into combat as well as firing their Thanix cannons and the new Hyperion weapon... *

Dorman: Bring us about have Admiral Bright come in on their Flank..

Dereks: Aye sir..

Goroak: Hyperion systems across the fleet are reporting green.

Dorman: Have them continue to fire at will. I do not want their attention to waver. I want them to know that they will fail..

*Not far off the Fleet arrives with the Ra Cailum at the head engaging the enemy .*

OOC: The Shadow Fleet hasn't arrived yet. They're coming after the Supernova.
    edited November 2013
    Will post after work
    edited November 2013
    OOC: The Shadow Fleet hasn't arrived yet. They're coming after the Supernova.

*OOC: Ah Ok... *
    edited November 2013
    *the being in the tank is silver at first and sharing characteristics of Velvar's people but slightly less creepy... Fair complexion... Darkened hair than the typical silver..*

Velvar: His status is alive but he doesn't wake..

Being: *Opens his eyes* I was sleeping quite well thank you..

Velvar: Oh.. I apologize... But the time for sleep has ended.

*The being leaves the tank his body average and etched... Few foreign tattoos of his organic creators.*

*Velvar is amazed upon the markings...*

Velvar: You are a ... a...

I have only heard legends of your kind.

Fali: I am only a creation hence why my maker abandoned me here.
    edited November 2013
    Back on the bridge

Officer: sir the star is going nova a ships are at a safe distance.

Harper: very good have all systems at full power maintain red alert.

Sinclaire leans against the wall feeling the guardians death

Sinclaire: they should not have gone I will return shortly.
    edited November 2013
    Sinclaire with one sword drawn glowing a very dark grey appears behind sdan cutting down a group of shadows. His hand glowing a dark grey as he unleashes a blast.

Sinclaire: I hope there is a plan to this attack.

Ooc: also grey/black is when he isn't using control yellow or orange is when he is using control FYI
    edited November 2013
    edited November 2013
    *OOC: Talk about a forum glitch. Its nuts.*
    edited November 2013
    *the being in the tank is silver at first and sharing characteristics of Velvar's people but slightly less creepy... Fair complexion... Darkened hair than the typical silver..*

Velvar: His status is alive but he doesn't wake..

Being: *Opens his eyes* I was sleeping quite well thank you..

Velvar: Oh.. I apologize... But the time for sleep has ended.

*The being leaves the tank his body average and etched... Few foreign tattoos of his organic creators.*

*Velvar is amazed upon the markings...*

Velvar: You are a ... a...

I have only heard legends of your kind.

Fali: I am only a creation hence why my maker abandoned me here.

S. Sam: And who was your maker?
    edited November 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Sinclaire with one sword drawn glowing a very dark grey appears behind sdan cutting down a group of shadows. His hand glowing a dark grey as he unleashes a blast.

Sinclaire: I hope there is a plan to this attack.

Ooc: also grey/black is when he isn't using control yellow or orange is when he is using control FYI

S'dan: Stop Drazaak from bringing his armada through and wiping out all warp-capable life in the Galaxy. That's the plan.
    edited November 2013
    S. Sam: And who was your maker?

Fali: Grand Master Adjeca.. *He bobs his head slightly*

There is no need for suspicion Sam..

He made me from many parts and DNA strands, the workers when they realized what he was building chose to assist in any way they chose willingly.

Tell me what has happened to my maker?
  • voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited November 2013
    OOC: Centersolace thinks I broke the forum timeline. You guys know I wouldn't ever do such a temporally screwy thing, right? Right...?
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
    edited November 2013
    Fali: Grand Master Adjeca.. *He bobs his head slightly*

There is no need for suspicion Sam..

He made me from many parts and DNA strands, the workers when they realized what he was building chose to assist in any way they chose willingly.

Tell me what has happened to my maker?

S. Sam: He's dead.
    edited November 2013
    S. Sam: He's dead.

Fali: I see. Well that means quite a few things...

*He looks away *

It means that civil war has begun with the old gods on our doorstep. How foolish to do this now especially with this cycle about to enter its death throws. These races not only need us, they need each other. Your predecessor did ample damage, as did the Grand Master with his indecision
    edited November 2013
    Fali: I see. Well that means quite a few things...

*He looks away *

It means that civil war has begun with the old gods on our doorstep. How foolish to do this now especially with this cycle about to enter its death throws. These races not only need us, they need each other. Your predecessor did ample damage, as did the Grand Master with his indecision

S. Sam: My prede...?

Delby: I think he means your old body.

S. Sam: I was a different person then! Even so, the most damage I did was--

Delby: Wipe out millions of Iconians, destroy a Republic Starship, ally with the Borg, drive the real Sam Allington into becoming an acolyte of the Shadows to save her foster sister...

Do I need to continue?
    edited November 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    OOC: Centersolace thinks I broke the forum timeline. You guys know I wouldn't ever do such a temporally screwy thing, right? Right...?

OOC: Oh Of course not.. Who knows might have been the Elibisi... Or the Looper.
    edited November 2013
    Sinclaire : well good enough for me. Let's finish this once and for all.
    edited November 2013
    S. Sam: My prede...?

Delby: I think he means your old body.

S. Sam: I was a different person then! Even so, the most damage I did was--

Delby: Wipe out millions of Iconians, destroy a Republic Starship, ally with the Borg, drive the real Sam Allington into becoming an acolyte of the Shadows to save her foster sister...

Do I need to continue?

Fali: Neither side is without blame. Adjeca was committing genocide against the workers, he perpetrated the Holocaust against the Romulans begetting this war that has been going on.

It matters little now.

Surely you hear them Sam... As I can..

Drazaak however they do not want to win. But even if he does he cannot win against them.
    edited November 2013
    Fali: Neither side is without blame. Adjeca was committing genocide against the workers, he perpetrated the Holocaust against the Romulans begetting this war that has been going on.

It matters little now.

Surely you hear them Sam... As I can..

Drazaak however they do not want to win. But even if he does he cannot win against them.

*OOC: You'd think PWE were physically incapable of keeping the forum working properly, wouldn't you?*

S. Sam: I don't hear anything.
    edited November 2013
    Ooc right will post shortly
    edited November 2013
    Harper: how much longer

Sci. Officer : unknown sir

Harper: continue code red. I have a feeling something will happen soon