Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Sentinel : I should go now and continue my search. Thank you for your time.

He gets up to leave his office.

*As he steps out and leaves a couple paces, he feels and hears that song... and power... A larger man steps out from the alley, then a smaller man shiftly moves out from shadows, and finally the source of the Power someone he had thought dead for a little more than a century...*

*Gyunei takes up one corner, Kai another his narrow blade at the ready, Northman steps into view applauding...*

Northman: *Clapping* Ah... If it isn't one of the few Guardians... I thought the Shadows and Allen would have been the last... But I guess this will have to do.

Miss me?

Of course you have. How could a species like yours not enjoy a good opponent...
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    OOC: I hope Ryan likes the idea of doing a fifth element style chase through the citadel after the gunman.*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Sentinel remains calms activating his double blade sword.

Sentinel: I see you have friends.

He holds the blade in one hand drawing a shield on his other. He takes a battle stance.

Sentinel: but can they really help you
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Sentinel remains calms activating his double blade sword.

Sentinel: I see you have friends.

He holds the blade in one hand drawing a shield on his other. He takes a battle stance.

Sentinel: but can they really help you

Northman: Oh no.. They can if they so choose. But me.. I need a stretch.. Killing a guardian would be a nice work out. *His power begins growing... *

Especially when someone has outlived his time.

*A surge of power throws the Sentinel through buildings as Northman reveals how strong he really is, then he lifts the guardian's shield and smashes it across his face a couple of times. Then breaking the blade.*

Northman: Come on... I want my money's worth!! No weapons.. Hand to hand... As the basis of all combat.. Only a fool would trust his life to a weapon...

*Gestures a taunt.*
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Sentinel gets up. Taking a stance.

Sentinel : let's dance
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Ooc: and of course I didn't see the whole post face palm.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Sentinel: I think you will try to fight a battle to your advantage.

He puts his sword in the ground sliding the shield onto it. As he takes a battle stances drawing on old knowledge and power.

Sentinel: we already know what will happen. As the saying goes let's dance.

Ooc: this works good. Also they cant destroy or move the sword. Sinclaire will find it after the battle.

Northman: *Attacks savagely and then backs off... watching how his opponent moves and attacks.. He counters and blocks when need be.. A leaping round house kick to the guardian's face throws him off... as the dance continues.*

*Gyunei and Kai watch on *
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Ooc: and of course I didn't see the whole post face palm.

*OOC: Its cool man happens to me too.*
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Sentinel: I should have known someone like you was involved.

He blocks an attack as he sends a few blows.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Sinclaire is in his room meditating. As he feels the disturbance.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Sentinel: I should have known someone like you was involved.

He blocks an attack as he sends a few blows.

Northman: *Laughs and gives a maniacal face before sending more blows testing defenses.. and dancing around... striking at every opening hard and breaking...*

Why would you I was enjoying my sleep... Allen did kill me. But lets just say life finds a way...

*A Hard series of rabbit punches to the hip region and hearing a crack...*
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Northman: *Laughs and gives a maniacal face before sending more blows testing defenses.. and dancing around... striking at every opening hard and breaking...*

Why would you I was enjoying my sleep... Allen did kill me. But lets just say life finds a way...

*A Hard series of rabbit punches to the hip region and hearing a crack...*

Sentinel changes positions.

Sentinel: then you should have remained dead. The galaxy was better without you.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Northman: Really... Seems to me the generation or two after seemed to TRIBBLE things up.. Especially when Ryan did not understand the repercussions of his actions. Now I stand to be proven right.

*He savagely penetrates the Sentinel's defenses beating him to an inch of his life... throwing more punches on that cracked hip breaking it. The Sentinel knows he has lost... Northman laughs...*

My my.. My old foe.. is now down... now I will show you what the humans did to enemy's they respected when they had lost..

*Taking a shard of the blade and ramming it into the Sentinel's gut... deep...*

*Kai tosses him his blade..*

Northman: *Mocking Shedai rites for Generals...* There can be only one..

*With a downward strike on the neck the head flies... off... *

Northman: Ah... light vindication...
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Sinclaire feels what happens as sentinel is killed. He jumps up and runs to where sentinel is laying he stands there anger brewing inside as he notices his sword in the ground.

He smashes his hand into the floor leaving a large dent as he picks up his sword and shield and picks up sentinel carrying him to his quarters.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    *As Northman and Gyunei are leaving Kai gets a bing on his comm..*

Kai: It appears that things are moving forward.

Gyunei: Weynal is dead then?

Northman: Then that means I am up soon.

Kai: Yes Now I have to deal with this. You two head back..
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: Epic and short.. Poignancy... but hey if you want to haunt him I wouldn't mind.. If you don't mind me asking

Who is your favorite villain that I introduced and why?*
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Sinclaire: I swear by all that I am. The man who did this will suffer dearly for what he has done. But before that can begin.

He takes out a square sitting it before him on the floor. As it opens. The knowledge of all those before is absorbed as he takes on the duty. His armor begins to change becoming more powerful. ( Ooc: picture his armor as a mix between roman general and the shredder armor. ) he closes the small container

S.Sinclaire : from fire to fire we walk. We tread the path few will follow. We stand as a beacon in the dark. We walk where others can not go. We fear not death but embrace it.

He draws one sword standing before the body.

Sinclaire: we honor the fallen and vow their vengeance. We carry on there duty. This is our burden.

He sheathes the sword placing his hand over the body. As it breaks away into pure energy. Tears run down his face as he completes the ceremony.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: Epic and short.. Poignancy... but hey if you want to haunt him I wouldn't mind.. If you don't mind me asking

Who is your favorite villain that I introduced and why?*
    Ooc: him tough to say really lol
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    S.Sinclaire stands in the room a moment. His rage tells him to go now and find the people who did this. But his insticts tell him to wait. His master would not want him to go out recklessly. He smashes his fist into the table breaking it in half as he goes on a small rampage relieving some fury.

S.Sinclaire : we mourn our fallen and honor there memory

S.Sinclaire tries to focus on what to do next. And what he will do.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Ooc: I'm also just going to through it out there. Sinclaire is at a pivotal point right now where he can be influenced either way. Especially knowing he has a dark past just opening up ideas. I'm going to be spending a lot of time with this character now.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    Dorman: That would work normally but do you honestly trust that they would not avenge their people on the race that nearly destroyed theirs? Adjeca is dead sure... but that for them is not enough.. I think that is the one problem... we can't overlook.

*OOC: Is it me or is it now the Republic dictating things now? Just a question... been trying to get the Federation a better image and a changed one. Just doesn't seem to matter much.. Hence the question.*

OOC: It's just that the Romulans are trying to avoid conflict with the Republic, so they will agree to a law the Republic is supporting just to maintain good relations.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    *OOC: Gonna have to disagree there. Some one is gonna have to... I do want far reaching consequences. Even if it is the right thing to do. Or the Ramez Ghola could do it. *

Weynal: *sitting down*

Oh do come in.. I guess you did listen well Matt.

Mason.. I see harming innocents you can't prove did wrong...

*The Broker reels in away the secret service... *

Broker: *On Mason's comm* His secret service agents are coming and I don't know how long I can keep diverting them. Also He let the President know that you are there. That I cannot help you with... Because I did not set this up...

*Peers into his systems and notices changed data...*

Damn it.. Someone got into my systems.

They are going to frame someone and it is definitely going to stick..

*Back at the apartment.*

Tyrion: *arrives through the door. Relief that his brother was not present. But rage at what his father has done...*

Hello father...

Weynal: Well look who it is... out of my sight.

Tyrion: *fingering a mounted Romulan Disruptor.. before taking it and pointing it at him...* Why kill all those people? Just for your own power?

Weynal: For the family.. For life around the galaxy to ascend to something greater.

*The hum begins to leak into their hearing... His eyes glow showing his indoctrination...*

Unlike what you think son... this galaxy... This Republic earns its place. Not even the Federation will deal with us or fight us on even ground. My reach is..

*A blast hits him in the region above his groin... everyone turns except Tyrion... He knows his father is not dying yet...*

Weynal: You....

Tyrion: *Fires one more shot at him to hurry it along* This little lion has long sharp claws to father. But I won't kill you..

*Another blast comes from the door striking Weynal once again...*

Weynal: *Coughs as blood begins coming up... looking at Matt. *

I guess it dies with me then...

*Matt kneels down in front of him.*

Matt: Weynal, please. She's with child. Please, just tell me where she is.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Working 11:30 to 9 tonight so won't post till after.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Sinclaire stands alone looking out a window into space. He is angry and saddened. He knows a large battle is coming. He felt the use of stolen blade. The shadows are preparing and this time there may be know stopping them.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    OOC: It's just that the Romulans are trying to avoid conflict with the Republic, so they will agree to a law the Republic is supporting just to maintain good relations.

OOC: Okay.. Me probably over thinking it. Anyway.. Ryan.. Favorite Villain in this chain?*
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Matt kneels down in front of him.*

Matt: Weynal, please. She's with child. Please, just tell me where she is.

Weynal: *Seizing... and then blood going everywhere...* Do you believe that child will have any peace... in a gal...galaxy.. full of muck... You will have to ask.. *grimacing as he grasps his wound...* They will be contacting .... Admiral Dorman... we...

have... someone of his....

*Life fades from his eyes... the lion of the Republic is dead. *

Tyrion: You all should leave soon.. If he did have a hand in what happened and he is with Stane.. His allies will be here shortly... I do have to inform my siblings. *tossing the disruptor to the ground... wiping the prints off..*

The Broker can only do so much to keep them away...
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Granz is sitting in his office with Jacob Yuri and council member Tarson.

Granz: well we have a delicate situation to handle hear with starting to send more unsc ships ba ck to Virgo while keeping a presence here.

Jacob: what about the covenant they could maintain cis space here easily.

Tarson: agreed I think they will be the vest option.

Granz: director Halsey where will you station your HQ.

Jacob: Virgo. I have facilities there to house the artifact and resources to maintain unit.

Granz:we will keep the cis council here and tarson I'll place you as the unsc rep here to watch things.

Tarson: yes sir.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Jacob: I'll have the infinity ready for you in the morning sir and we can head out.

Granz: very good. Tarson good luck keeping everything in line.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    OOC: Okay.. Me probably over thinking it. Anyway.. Ryan.. Favorite Villain in this chain?*

OOC: Hmm... probably have to say M.
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Weynal: *Seizing... and then blood going everywhere...* Do you believe that child will have any peace... in a gal...galaxy.. full of muck... You will have to ask.. *grimacing as he grasps his wound...* They will be contacting .... Admiral Dorman... we...

have... someone of his....

*Life fades from his eyes... the lion of the Republic is dead. *

Tyrion: You all should leave soon.. If he did have a hand in what happened and he is with Stane.. His allies will be here shortly... I do have to inform my siblings. *tossing the disruptor to the ground... wiping the prints off..*

The Broker can only do so much to keep them away...

Mason: Agreed.

*The group disperses and gets clear of the area before C-Sec and the Secret Service can arrive.*