What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    *What he sees when he reaches makes him wretch... gore... blood, bodies strewn and opened in all manner of ways... small little children working it.. Shedai Children... but twisted...*

Voice: Through the door outside...

Metran: who are you and what do you want. Why should i follow
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    logang19 wrote: »
    Metran: who are you and what do you want. Why should i follow

*A Little child normal and afraid comes to him pointing to a way out*
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *A Little child normal and afraid comes to him pointing to a way out*

Metran slowly and carefully heads forward
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Metran slowly and carefully heads forward

*As he reaches the outside the child soon lifts him up... out.. the place is grass and plains...*
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *As he reaches the outside the child soon lifts him up... out.. the place is grass and plains...*

Metran: where am I? what is the meaning of this
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Metran: where am I? what is the meaning of this

*He watches the burning... of the child... the grassy plains burn... and turn to muck and ruin... his kind dying at the hands of people like him... with the exact same powers... Tyrannus and his master burning and killing... Pain and more pain well in him, he falls to his knees as Dandy Man returns but his face is different... It is Tal's...*
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *He watches the burning... of the child... the grassy plains burn... and turn to muck and ruin... his kind dying at the hands of people like him... with the exact same powers... Tyrannus and his master burning and killing... Pain and more pain well in him, he falls to his knees as Dandy Man returns but his face is different... It is Tal's...*

Metran: get out of my head!
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Metran: get out of my head!

*It soon shifts to Metran's true inner form... twisted, blackened, and unsightly... missing skin showing bone...*

Metran: Don't you know the truth... Don't you realize that this is exactly what you are. We did not need to crush the Iconians or the Shedai... we knew they would destroy themselves.

Your now working for the people that slaughtered your kind... with your help..

*He is now in the pit... Being beaten, trained, cut, and broken once again... The Shedai Prime pits... He is up against a little boy no more than 7... He is beating him savagely... punches again and again and again...*
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *It soon shifts to Metran's true inner form... twisted, blackened, and unsightly... missing skin showing bone...*

Metran: Don't you know the truth... Don't you realize that this is exactly what you are. We did not need to crush the Iconians or the Shedai... we knew they would destroy themselves.

Your now working for the people that slaughtered your kind... with your help..

*He is now in the pit... Being beaten, trained, cut, and broken once again... The Shedai Prime pits... He is up against a little boy no more than 7... He is beating him savagely... punches again and again and again...*

Metran: no i dont believe you. You are trying to mess with my mind
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Metran: no i dont believe you. You are trying to mess with my mind

*The fight continues as he hears a sick crack as the small boy is dead... neck broken and head nearly shattered... He is taking the boy's food... He is now above them watching the destruction of his people... as these same wielders run through and slaughter anyone they find... Tyrannus and his master included. *

Twisted Metran: You know this day perfectly well.. this is no lie and you know it.. *He gets closer smelling the sickening rotting breath... and its tongue tasting his sweat and blood...*

Look at it you were sick of killing for your people... and in the end.. you now are perhaps the biggest example of a scared little boy... an angry little boy...

*Shows him the fight again but he knows now... he was little too and angry violent... *

*The song creeping back in.. light at first changes its tone as it shows metran is now back in the restraints on the rack... he is worse now than ever... he looks upward... at the mirror... that twisted face is becoming a reality... but his hand he cannot move it... the joints have been removed... his toes most of them are gone.. His reproductive organs removed carefully and unceremoniously dropped to the floor animals feeding on them...*

*he realizes.. Dandy Man never existed... he was the Dandy man...*

Indoctrinated Forerunner: Meh.. He stinks alright...

Should name you reek...

What is your name boy...
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *The fight continues as he hears a sick crack as the small boy is dead... neck broken and head nearly shattered... He is taking the boy's food... He is now above them watching the destruction of his people... as these same wielders run through and slaughter anyone they find... Tyrannus and his master included. *

Twisted Metran: You know this day perfectly well.. this is no lie and you know it.. *He gets closer smelling the sickening rotting breath... and its tongue tasting his sweat and blood...*

Look at it you were sick of killing for your people... and in the end.. you now are perhaps the biggest example of a scared little boy... an angry little boy...

*Shows him the fight again but he knows now... he was little too and angry violent... *

*The song creeping back in.. light at first changes its tone as it shows metran is now back in the restraints on the rack... he is worse now than ever... he looks upward... at the mirror... that twisted face is becoming a reality... but his hand he cannot move it... the joints have been removed... his toes most of them are gone.. His reproductive organs removed carefully and unceremoniously dropped to the floor animals feeding on them...*

*he realizes.. Dandy Man never existed... he was the Dandy man...*

Indoctrinated Forerunner: Meh.. He stinks alright...

Should name you reek...

What is your name boy...

Metran: i did what i had to to survive only the strong survive
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Metran: i did what i had to to survive only the strong survive

Dandy man: *in Metran's mind as the song plays...* Yes you tell yourself that.. But truthfully you are not strong... You are weak... Always were and always will be...

Servant: What is your name boy?

Child: *Comes into his vision burned and broken and missing pieces* Look at you *a voice not his own...*

*Tyrannus is there he pats the child on the head..*

Tyrannus: Oh look at this one... So weak.. So broken...

*OOC: Oh yeah trippy stuff. Good at that kind of thing... Man I gotta get some sleep... See you guys in a bit*
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Dandy man: *in Metran's mind as the song plays...* Yes you tell yourself that.. But truthfully you are not strong... You are weak... Always were and always will be...

Servant: What is your name boy?

Child: *Comes into his vision burned and broken and missing pieces* Look at you *a voice not his own...*

*Tyrannus is there he pats the child on the head..*

Tyrannus: Oh look at this one... So weak.. So broken...

*OOC: Oh yeah trippy stuff. Good at that kind of thing...*

Metran: No! i am strong that is why i survive.

OOC: ok its 4am here im going to bed now lol
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Metran: No! i am strong that is why i survive.

OOC: ok its 4am here im going to bed now lol

Tyrannus: Strong? What of your powers... Do you wonder why they are not working? They are gone.. You foolishly fought that human and that is what happened to you..

*OOC: And good night man.. we can continue this soon..*
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    OOC: I wake up to five pages of a horror story. Lol, you two never cease to surprise me.
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    voporak wrote: »
    OOC: I wake up to five pages of a horror story. Lol, you two never cease to surprise me.

No kidding.
  • Options
    edited August 2013

OOC: I do try.... That is a toned down version too. Also a bit of hints but who can say what really happens?
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Ooc: horror terror what's not to love. :)
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *OOC: I have two guesses but I am not sure of either one. But as far as threats go.. Disappearing colonies and perhaps Metran and Tyrannus .. Perfect opportunity I think but meh.. As far as Stane goes I think he is just going to let whatever the force is behind the colony disappearances do their thing. Right now I think developing a wedge between Weynal and Ramez probably should go to the better. Perhaps Weynal making sure T'mar got there *no proof to it of course* Perhaps use the Broker and his agents since he does deal information to who ever can pay for it or give something to him. Trust me he may seem familiar because well M's role was the opposite of his currently and plus I was doing something more along the lines of a Master of Whispers and a Information Broker.

As for Bright I think I will give his family a little bit of a face, while Dorman handles his part time father responsibilities. As for the Holtz story line yes Holtz has done some questionable things and was involved with the three bright minds of the age Stane and Jacob's father and perhaps develop the illness that is going around as I don't want it to be just a sterility one. Perhaps have it be a mutated version from something I used earlier?

Stane I am going to keep him as a annoyance and hidden person since he does have the rest of the galaxy after him still. *

*Weynal's apartment... He is sitting down leaning back in his chair. The parliamentary hearings are progressing on the OSS... But the destruction of the vessel in CIS space is going to complicate things... *

Weynal: *to himself in his head* Damn it.. The Federation interfered with me once again... Damn boy scouts. But I think I can still work this to may advantage.

Comm VI: Who do you wish to speak to?

Weynal: Get me Alig Bos...

Comm VI: Yes sir.. patching you through now.

*Klingon Embassy*

Talikar: What do you mean that it is more than a stirility plague ?

Director of Health: It is something I have never seen before... It may limit births but some cases turn out to be death within a few days, or slow painful death while system after system dies...

Talikar: Patch through to Starfleet medical and see if they have any cases of this or have seen this kind of thing before.

Director: Yes Chancellor..

Talikar: Bring me Markon!

*Bright is on a rapid transit vehicle heading back to his post.. After all the recent news he is calmer but still on guard.. Hathaway being 8 was a normal youth but did get scaled and rated by the NT scale...*

Bright: My son a Newtype.. *laughs to himself* Something I can be proud about. I think Dorman would laugh about it..

Transit VI: Federation Embassy...

Bright: Thank you..

Transit VI: Have a pleasant day.

*Markon is there 10 minutes later.*

Markon: Chancellor, how may I serve?

*After 2 years, the scarred skin on the left side of his face where his left eye had once been, though not pretty, has mostly healed. Markon has since become General of all the Empire's Fleets involved in the Shadow War, though he has taken a personal interest in locating the source of the plague afflicting his people.

As with his new rank, Markon's Grey Uniform now sports a dark red trim. Usually, an officer of his stature would wear a fully red jacket, but Markon specifically insisted against it.

No one asks why he needed to hire a new tailor during those events.*
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Jacob is alone in his room. As he slowly starts to get up clenching his teeth in pain. Ignoring it he starts to stand and catchs a railing before he falls. He continues though not giving up.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    Sierra-08 walks in seeing what Jacob is doing.

Jacob: quite

Sierra-08 closes the door quickly.
    Sierra-08: sir what are you

Jacob: I needed to move.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *Elsewhere, T'mar wakes up in a metal cell, about 5x5 meters. She picks herself up and walks towards the door, putting her hands on the bars, looking at the lock.*

Sam: Won't work.

*She looks to see Sam in the neighbouring cell, having been given a black vest to replace the one the Sehlat shredded. She's still got scab marks on her face from the Sehlat scratches and a bandage around her left upper arm and shoulder, blood-soaked. There's an Iconian Twilight dampener around her neck.

T'mar suddenly notices the slave collar around her own neck.*

Orion in make. They use it to--

T'mar: I know what a slave collar is!

Sam: The official term is "subject control unit".

T'mar: They're slave collars.

Sam: They can be used for prisoner control too.

T'mar: Aren't slaves, by definition, prisoners?

Sam: We're not slaves.

T'mar: Really?

Sam: T'mar, if they wanted to sell us, don't you think they'd have put a pain-inducing device on me as well? This *she points at the twilight dampener around her neck* is to keep me from using my Twilight powers.

T'mar: This is your fault.

Sam: Go to hell!

T'mar: Sure. Right after I drag you there with me!

Sam: You total--

Tara: Wow. You two have family issues.

*T'mar looks confused as she looks to Sam's next door neighbour. Tara is sitting in the cell, bruised, chained to every wall in the cell.*

Sam: Meet the neighbour.

T'mar: Great. Now we're getting held hostage by the poster girl for traitors anonymous.

*She then looks at Sam.*

My mistake. Former poster girl for traitors anonymous.

Tara: Yes, because that's the exact reason that I'm being held here as well!

*She looks at Sam.*

I thought she was supposed to be smart?

Sam: I can only think that she started hitting her head with a mallet.

T'mar: Shut up, targ.

Sam: Make me, sis.

*T'mar clenches her fists.*

T'mar: When I get my hands on you...

Sam: I'll be waiting for that.

*Sam turns back to Tara.*

Okay, what happened? Your minions finally had enough of you?

Tara: Yes, and no...

Sam: Don't stop.

*Tara sighs*

Tara: It's your pointy-eared sister's fault.

T'mar: Oh, this I've got to hear! I'm not going to apologise for it, considering you, err, murdered my father!

Tara: Did you tell her?

Sam: Yes. She didn't care.

T'mar: Does she actually seem like a reliable source to you?!

Sam: Considering Hawk and Ramez backed her up on it, yes!

Now.

Tara: Basically, she arrested Sara at Deltos.

T'mar: Firstly, she shot at us. Secondly, she's a criminal. Thirdly, she's your sister.

Why should I feel bad here?

Tara: Can't you shut up?

Because I had to leave Sara behind, she tried to kill me when I eventually did rescue her. I had to confine her to her quarters. When I let her out, she started causing a split in my crew, then they created a split in the cartel. Eventually, it got so bad that I had to sit down with her and try to fix the situation before it exploded.

*Flashback. Tara walks into Sara's Quarters, nodding to a guard as she does. The guard leaves and Sara stands, staring Tara down.*

Tara: Gotta hand it to ya, Sara. You have managed to practically split the cartel right down the middle. I can't even step onto the bridge any more without a bodyguard, and I'm always hearing whispers between the crew.

Sara: That why I'm a prisoner in my own quarters now?

Tara: Sara, I have had to authorise 3 Cor'a'dai between crewmen today. I have had to oversee 1 every day this week! 2 members of the crew are dead, and I've actually heard of full-blown mutiny on 3 of our corvettes! I nearly had to fight my way out of my quarters today, and I've heard whispers of people plotting retaliation for it against you! Dorca is here for your protection!

Sara: And why can't I leave?

Tara: Because, quite frankly, I am standing on the edge of the knife as it is without you pushing me off of it.

I wanted to talk.

Sara: I have nothing to talk to you about.

Tara: You don't want this to come to mutiny. If it did, I'd get killed. If you're really doing this as payback for leaving you on Deltos, you want me to suffer for it. You said it yourself.

Sara: You're right.

But I don't want to take over and have every one of your supporters trying to slip a knife in my back.

Tara: Then why not declare Cor'a'dar right here and now? No one could argue with it.

Sara: Oh no! I want you to suffer more than that.

Tara: Sara, you are going to tear this Cartel apart!

Sara: That's the plan.

Tara: And then what? Without this Cartel, the Syndicate will fall apart under the Kar'moon Alliance's heel.

Sara: Maybe I want the Kar'moon Alliance to win?

Tara: You don't mean that.

Sara: Why shouldn't I?

Tara: They're cold-blooded murderers! I barely tolerate working with the D'ians and the D'sans!

Sara: And I am sick of being ground under your heel whenever I stepped out of your shadow.

Tara: Sara, I always kept you in on running the Cartel!

Sara: Except when you had to save your own TRIBBLE!

Tara: Not my fault.

Sara: Sure.

I won't let the Alliance beat us, but I'm not working with you either sis! Everyone with me is agreed on that!

Tara: And what are you planning to do with yourselves then? I've had all your supporters moved off of the Corvettes Stane gave us. You have 3 Dacoit Cruisers and at most 5 of the older Corvettes.

Sara: Oh, I've got a plan.

Tara: You're serious about this.

Sara: Unless you want to try and stop me...

*Sara stands up, walking up towards Tara, fists clenched.*

... and I'd love for you to try.

*Tara walks out. Before the doors close, she stops and looks back at her.*

Tara: You do this, I'm not gonna be there to save your ungrateful backside, dar.

*End of flashback.*

Tara: Needless to say, things went downhill from there.

One thing I'll give to your sis, Sam; she helped save the Syndicate. The Republic practically wiped out the Kar'Moon Alliance at Garo XII last year.

T'mar: Thanks, now I want to be sick.

Sam *irritated*: T'mar, SHUT UP!

Tara: It's okay, Sam. I said that to provoke her.

Sam: It's not her back-talking you I'm angry about. It's her talking at all.

Tara: You two really do have issues, huh?

Sam: Tara, what happened next?

Tara: Well, we went back to business as usual with the Kar'moon a tiny shadow of what they used to be, but Sara had taken half our forces when she left, so I only had my 3 Advanced Corvettes and a few Cruisers. I managed to salvage a couple of K't'ingas though.

*T'mar looks at her.*

Kar'moon K't'ingas. Do you think I'm stupid enough to anger the Klingons by stealing their stuff?

Anyway, I started cleaning up the Duranus Cartel - got rid of our piracy ring, focused on smuggling and black market weapons dealing.

I spaced all our Void by the way, in case you were wondering.

Sam: Ooh, thanks. Next time, do that BEFORE torturing me with it!

Tara: Next time, don't tear my conscience to pieces.

I decided a month ago to try and talk with Sara again. Tracked her cartel here to Nopada--

Sam: We were wondering where we were.

T'mar: Do the Romulans know she's here?

Tara: They don't care. Nopada isn't important enough for them to enforce the system. The place is a pirate den. Sara controls most of the old coliseums here. She's turned one into a Space Port, one into her own private fortress and the other 5 into sports arenas.

T'mar: That doesn't sound too bad.

Sam: By "Sport", she means "Blood Sport", T'mar.

Tara: Pretty much. Instead of taking the time to get all the Aehalh out of one of the arenas, she kept them in there and turned it into a beast games arena.

You looked like you'd been thrown in one, Sam.

Sam: Blame her. She tried to kill me on the Churchill. The Sehlat must have gotten our blood scent when we dropped off here.

YOU'RE WELCOME, by the way!

T'mar: Thank you. Happy now?!

Tara: Anyway...

Another Arena has basically become an assault course. You lose, you die.

T'mar: Isn't that the very definition of "blood sport"?

Tara: Not exactly. It just means that, well, blood is spilled. It just usually entails death of the bloody and barbaric nature.

The last Coliseum has been separated out into 12 separate outside arenas with 4 inside arenas. It's physical personal combat in there.

Gotta, admit, she had a pretty good idea; it makes a lot of latinum, and doesn't irk the local government as much as piracy.

The Romulans honestly don't care about what's happening. Musta' been some kinda coup in there. Sure, a Warbird stops by every few days, but it seems to be for Shore Leave more than anything.

Sam: Where does she get the contestants? I mean, who's stupid enough to sign up for...?

You're kidding.

Tara: The only reason I've been kept in here is cause Sara wanted to humiliate me. You two, however...

When she has to deal with Cor'a'dai in her ranks, she uses them as an actual match--

T'mar: What the hell's a Cor'a'dai?

Tara: Cor'a'dai is the plural term.

Sam: Cor'a'dei is a blood right. If an Orion women has been wronged by another, she can challenge them to a fight to the death.

A Cor'a'dar is similar, but between sisters. Both sisters have to agree on the weapon, if any, and how far it goes.

T'mar: You mean, as in whether or not it's a death match?

Sam: Cor is Orion for both "Blood" and "Death". The difference is in context.

Tara: Gotta admit, Sam, I'm impressed.

Sam: You were my room-mate at the academy for 4 years. I didn't have any choice but to learn a few things.

Tara: Basically, the Cor'a'dar can go as far as until one of the fighters is unconscious, or until one of them is dead. I've seen them go on as long as 2 days because one fighter keeps knocking their sister out and won't settle for that as a win.

Cor'a'dar are generally only declared when a sister has betrayed the other deeply, and are generally private.

T'mar: Not that I'm not interested, but, well, I'm not. Can we get out of here please?

Sam: Sure. You got the key?

T'mar: Why don't you just blast it open?!

Sam: What part of "I can't use my twilight abilities" do you not understand?!

Jesus Christ.

T'mar: I hate you.

Sam: Yeah, and I hate you. Get over it, sis.

T'mar: Oh, I will... as soon as I've strangled you.

Sam: I'd like to see you try.

*T'mar sits down, glaring at Sam in the next cell.*

OOC: If either of you two want to do anything with this, feel free. I won't bring Sara in until I get back on tomorrow, so you can have fun with this angle (within reason) while I'm gone.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Markon is there 10 minutes later.*

Markon: Chancellor, how may I serve?

*After 2 years, the scarred skin on the left side of his face where his left eye had once been, though not pretty, has mostly healed. Markon has since become General of all the Empire's Fleets involved in the Shadow War, though he has taken a personal interest in locating the source of the plague afflicting his people.

As with his new rank, Markon's Grey Uniform now sports a dark red trim. Usually, an officer of his stature would wear a fully red jacket, but Markon specifically insisted against it.

No one asks why he needed to hire a new tailor during those events.*

Talikar: I assume you have heard Admiral Dorman rescinded the order of arrest on Sam Allington? Other than that I want you to head up the investigation of this illness affecting our people. I have put through our Medical departments anaylsis of the contagion, and have also requested a look at Starfleet Medical...

What other whispers have you heard of this plague?

OOC: By the way.. We have not heard from the Romulans in a long time besides I am pointing to tensions between them with this. Don't worry this is not going to be just a Klingon matter. Unless you guys want it to be.
  • Options
    voporakvoporak Member Posts: 5,621 Arc User
    edited August 2013
    OOC: Y'know, after thinking about it, Holtz would be the perfect kind of person Voporak would want to meet. And maybe Voporak's short, fat scientist too (was thinking about giving him a name. Fat Rat came to mind, but that's not quite a name, is it?).
    I ask nothing but that you remember me.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    OOC: sorry i dont have my phone till thursday so im not going to be on most the day till later. Am working on bringing the forerunners back into the virgo galaxy. Yes they are going o come back and kick but and retake basically the whole galaxy so ill post that tonight. And hm the nopada may be a good place to bring lenox back in as he is a criminal hm ideas
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    OOC: Y'know, after thinking about it, Holtz would be the perfect kind of person Voporak would want to meet. And maybe Voporak's short, fat scientist too (was thinking about giving him a name. Fat Rat came to mind, but that's not quite a name, is it?).

*OOC: Better hope he survives... Because right now I am going either way at this point. *
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    OOC: sorry i dont have my phone till thursday so im not going to be on most the day till later. Am working on bringing the forerunners back into the virgo galaxy. Yes they are going o come back and kick but and retake basically the whole galaxy so ill post that tonight. And hm the nopada may be a good place to bring lenox back in as he is a criminal hm ideas

*OOC: Not sure about that.. Considering I took care of them for the most part... With the UNSC... I am fine with a remnant on the side with the Romulans. I will say this Metran is on a ruined Forerunner world.. As for if the "Old Gods" being there... well.. getting ready to leave perhaps.. Their job is mostly done there. I guess Metran will be half mad (insane) from what he experienced and saw... I will go into what the world actually looks like but it is not far off. As for tomorrow I am going to be at work and visiting relatives for most of the day.. So I am going to be busy... Today I was just ill and still am to some degree. *
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    *OOC: Not sure about that.. Considering I took care of them for the most part... With the UNSC... I am fine with a remnant on the side with the Romulans. I will say this Metran is on a ruined Forerunner world.. As for if the "Old Gods" being there... well.. getting ready to leave perhaps.. Their job is mostly done there. I guess Metran will be half mad (insane) from what he experienced and saw... I will go into what the world actually looks like but it is not far off. *

OOC: the thing is i got so much i can do with them still. :) cause im am taking the UNSC CIS back to virgo very soon. The forerunners there are going to have taken care of everything. Remember these people wiped out all life in that galaxy at one point to save it they are a little upset to see what happened. Besides the UNSC and forerunners are going to form a tight bind once the UNSC returns in strength to virgo
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    OOC: the thing is i got so much i can do with them still. :) cause im am taking the UNSC CIS back to virgo very soon. The forerunners there are going to have taken care of everything. Remember these people wiped out all life in that galaxy at one point to save it they are a little upset to see what happened. Besides the UNSC and forerunners are going to form a tight bind once the UNSC returns in strength to virgo

OOC: I know but its like going back to a wasteland.. I guess since it was only a portion of that Galaxy they bothered with more worlds to form.. But as far as people and resources left in their old territory that I guess should drive them to help at least... and avenge the fallen.. Especially since the arc coming up is going to be the last major arc that resolves a lot of the problems... As far as continuing the story... I dunno.. I guess we can always jump to exploration and really not have a conflict for awhile.
  • Options
    edited August 2013
    OOC: I know but its like going back to a wasteland.. I guess since it was only a portion of that Galaxy they bothered with more worlds to form.. But as far as people and resources left in their old territory that I guess should drive them to help at least... and avenge the fallen.. Especially since the arc coming up is going to be the last major arc that resolves a lot of the problems... As far as continuing the story... I dunno.. I guess we can always jump to exploration and really not have a conflict for awhile.

Ooc: one word terraforming. Something they are very good at. As for later story arks well we will just have to play it buy ear. But really they have already cleared the galaxy I'm just building up the unsc to return there.